Share Pet Photos!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from minipup. Show minipup's posts

Share Pet Photos!

We have been talking so much about our pups behavior lately, I thought I would start a fun thread about them! Let's share pictures of our fur-babies! Here is a picture of Cooper in his new coat that he hates SO much. I got a pictute of him mid-jump trying to get out of it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpuppy. Show bigpuppy's posts

Re: Share Pet Photos!

Minipup, Cooper just gets cuter and cuter! Believe it or not, it doesn't stop. Of course, Bosco doesn't like to be called cute any more - he prefers handsome now that he's a grown up boy of 19 months.

This is one of my new favorites which is his new way of sitting on the couch. No lounging around for my big boy - he's doing his best people-impersonation and can't you just hear him saying, 'Can I get the remote, please?' !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

there's a lot of good looking dogs here!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

Here's Miss Daisy, dressed as her namesake for Halloween! I love this thread!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, these are all so cool.  Great dogs and great shots.

Here's the latest of Gracie and Daddy by the wood stove:

And one of just her.  She isn't into "cute" anymore either, being about the same age as Bosco (teens, what can ya do).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Can't help but love this one - safe at second!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just love all the pictures : )  I was able to get all 3 of mine in one picture by some miracle!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Hahaa...  Amber looks like she's keeping the kitties in line.  She's the boss, huh?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You know what is funny November?  The orange cat Tigger is the boss!  He picks on Amber all the time.  Boo, the grey cat loves Amber and they are good friends.  They do crack me up : )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

here's a link to a video of Max chasing golf balls in my mom's backyard. DH was practicing chipping and Max just started going crazy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoEE7rk7jpM

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Max is just too cute : )  that cracked me up!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

So cute, and wow Max is fast!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Max is pretty fast when he wants to be. Luckily I don't often have to chase him!
    After all that he usually flops over on his side and takes a nap.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

So cute, Pink!  He's like a little lightening bolt. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tortoise101. Show Tortoise101's posts

I don't have a dog, but I sure wish I did. I'm hoping this picture of my clowfish, Dempsey, will bring some diversity onto the forums. Then again, all of your dogs are more photogenic then my fish! And Dempsey won't chase a tennis ball either, which is sort of too bad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

A nemo fish!  So cute - and quite photogenic Tortoise!  He may not chase a tennis ball, but he doesn't chew up your sutff or pee on your bed either.  He's the most well-behaved pet on the boards!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I second that with the nemo fish November!  :)  I love this picture of Tigger and Boo at my storm door.  They could sit there for hours..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Tortoise, he's cute!  Dempsey - is he named after McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

pretty fish! DH and I would love to have a fishtank with pretty fish, but the cat and the dog keep us too busy for that.
    and a saltwater tank is no easy task. hats off to you and Dempsey!

amber- your kitties are too cute!