1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jharvey31. Show jharvey31's posts

Re: The pet who never forgets - Please share

In Response to Re: The pet who never forgets - Please share:
    My puggle goes nuts for tuna. And like you, yoga, it's not something I eat all the time. I only buy a can of tuna maybe once a month or once every two months. I always thought that was just a cat thing. I can't even open the cabinet door without him flying in from wherever he is to see if it's a tuna can.  It's usually not and he usually just walks away but somehow he knows the shape of that tuna can and will not leave the area until he gets a teenie taste.  Smart little pooch.
    Posted by venforknot

Holly LOVES tuna too, she likes a ton of other foods too but she is nuts about tuna she will focus on it  until I give her some, nothing will distract her from it at all, I make tuna casserole and it's her favorite, when I put a little in her food bowl she eats it and then trows her bowl around wanting more. she doesn't act like that with anything else I give her just tuna. Which is good because I heard that it's not bad for them at all and actually quite good for dogs. :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: The Pet Who Never Forgets - Please share

CT-DC, sorry you lost your Dorito/poptart loving "old lady" this year.  Love the mental picture of the surprise the other one has when the white interior turns out to be a rotten trick!  LOL

jharvey, another fish loving dog - so curious!  Funny, before Gracie I didn't know dogs liked fish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

My DH had a cat who loved Cheese-its.  Once one of his kids left the box on the counter and they found the cat's head inside the box eating them. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

LOL Winter!  I can just picture a cats head in a box of Cheese-its!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jharvey31. Show jharvey31's posts

In Response to Re: The Pet Who Never Forgets - Please share:
    CT-DC, sorry you lost your Dorito/poptart loving "old lady" this year.  Love the mental picture of the surprise the other one has when the white interior turns out to be a rotten trick!  LOL jharvey, another fish loving dog - so curious!  Funny, before Gracie I didn't know dogs liked fish.
    Posted by kargiver

I didn't think so either, she is going be excited when I get home today and see that I have a bunch of cans of tuna in case because of the storm coming. Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: The Pet Who Never Forgets - Please share:
    In Response to Re: The Pet Who Never Forgets - Please share : I didn't think so either, she is going be excited when I get home today and see that I have a bunch of cans of tuna in case because of the storm coming.
    Posted by jharvey31
    That's right.  We have priorities around here.  You can go without, I can go without.  But run out of pet food?

Not gonna happen.   :D

And stay safe on Sunday, everyone.  I don't know if Irene will hit as hard as expected, but better to be safe than sorry and be prepared.   Take care.  

Sections
Shortcuts