1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCNewsEditor. Show BDCNewsEditor's posts

Valentine's Day gifts?

We love our pets, and Valentine's Day is a time to express your love and appreciation for someone else.  Are you getting your pet a gift this Valentine's Day? If so, what are you giving them?

We spoke with four local pet shops and asked them what they recommend for Valentine's Day pet gifts. Here are their suggestions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Valentine's Day gifts?

I honestly couldn't imagine doing that.  Christmas stocking and a special treat on her birthday is all.  I know Amber gets the excitement of Christmas and after all these years knows there are treats/toys in her stocking and the cupcake on her birthday is just a treat to her I'm sure. But then again, i won't let the groomer put bows in her hair and I don't dress her up in any way or fashion.  I like her being a dog : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Nope, nothing for Gracie, either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Me either.  I still have a cabinet full of treats and pig ears from Christmas.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Uh, I don't even get my husband a Valentine's gift. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sophie08. Show Sophie08's posts

Valentines Day?   Dog Gifts???  Are you serious??????Foot in mouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I didn't realize that MSPCA ANGELL was having an event in their lobby to benefit the shelter and medical center on 2/12-2/14 Valentines Day,  I read about it after the fact, that would have been something worthwhile to do. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jharvey31. Show jharvey31's posts

I made my dogs heart pancakes LOL. They have more toys than any dog I know so they didn't get any new toys so I just made them a little special treat. Then it was  me and my 2 dogs snuggled up on the couch for the night watching tv and staying warm. Best Valentines day I've had so far. lollol