Warning: Don't let your dog eat stuff off the ground.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Warning: Don't let your dog eat stuff off the ground.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/09/19/charlestown-dog-owners-say-landscaper-is-poisoning-their-pets/

Sick people out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Warning: Don't let your dog eat stuff off the ground.

Good incentive to teach every dog "leave it" (meaning "don't put that in your mouth") as an essential, life saving command no less important than "come" and "stay."  Our puppy kindergarten instructor taught us/Gracie "leave it," and it's come in extremely helpful in avoiding potential hazards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/community/pets/ask-an-angell-vet/wandering-tom-cat/40/6252170

Cats are even more vulnerable. Try to keep your cat indoors. Take strays  to a shelter.

Regarding the type of poisoning mentioned in the previous article, just because they survive doesn't mean they will be okay, antifreeze can cause permanent irreversible kidney damage resulting in nausea and vomiting/uremia for the rest of the animals' life.  A slow painful death.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

What a jerk.  Here's the pay back.  Spray the area with round up.

I have dogs and I obsess over my front lawn.  I will not allow my dogs to urinate or drop a deuce in someone's yard.  And it drives me crazy when a dog pees in my yard and burns the lawn.  But I don't blame the dogs.

What the landscaper should have done is put a sign in his yard warning people that the grass was treated with a pesticide that's dangerous to dogs.  He doesn't even have to use the pesticide - just put up the sign.

I know that area.  Theres a de facto dog park near by.  

Dude deserves to get bitten.

5. This post has been removed.