What Homeowner's Insurance will accept Dobermans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoomSelectah. Show BoomSelectah's posts

What Homeowner's Insurance will accept Dobermans?

Hi,
    We are buying our first home and have 2 Doberman Pinschers.  These seem to be on a restricted breed list for a lot of insurance carriers, any recommendations?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Re: What Homeowner's Insurance will accept Dobermans?

Try Commerce. My parents have a Rottweiler and have had Commerce for years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoomSelectah. Show BoomSelectah's posts

Commerce was a no go...guess your parents got lucky!  Thanks for the suggestions.  Commerce recommended Farm Family so I will see how they do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Liberty Mutual  1-800-837-5254   till 11pm  EST    They look at the whole situation,  not just the breed of dog.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoomSelectah. Show BoomSelectah's posts

Thanks dog lady, they provided me a quote Cool

The yard on the house is fenced, and that is going to feel like winning the lottery for us.  I can't wait to just open the door and let them run around like crazy, dailly trips to the dog park will get reduced to once/twice a week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MerlinMA. Show MerlinMA's posts

My parents got Farm Family for their rental house so the tenants could keep their German Shepherd.

They have been great to deal with.

And a fenced in yard is absolutely the greatest thing first thing in the morning!