1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: WHICH IS YOUR REAL FRIEND?

Kar, this is a no brainer.  Of course kiss his wife first. She is the one, that take care of his puppy all day long. Isn't she?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

My dear husband is always torn - he comes home to his dog wagging her whole body with joy to see him and a wife slaving over the stove and a home that smells of something delicious (if I might say so).  Pet the dog?  Kiss his wife?  What to do first, what to do first?!?!  I know he struggles with it, but I don't hold it against him. ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'd almost like a little dog that I can pick up and cuddle, too!  Gracie was 15 lbs for about 3 whole days...sigh.  Thanks, easy, for indulging me in your joke thread!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hi Pink, your stories about Max are so similar to Amber too.  Lots of love in little bodies : )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

See why I let him get away with greeting her a few seconds before my hello kiss?  :)

Easy, laughed at both your jokes - yes, even the barking one.  If we can't laugh at ourselves...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

what a cutie!!

Kar- haven't had time to try ironing it, mid week gets crazy for me. I'll give it a whirl tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

These are among the reasons why most people believe the old saying, "All dogs go to heaven."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

How did the collar come out, Pink?  Did you iron it with a damp press cloth?  We're waiting to see his birthday bling bling!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

pugs- Max does a little dance when I get home. His whole body is wagging and he's prancing around, bobbing up and down, licking the air.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

He is just too cute Pink....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Oh boy Kar, what a cute picture. Hope DH is lifting weights. Does she actually jump up to him like this or does he pick her up?
    Doesn't matter - they surely LOVE each other. - Pingo

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

WOW.

DH will always think you light as a feather when he gets romantic and sweeps you up and away!

Good build on your manly man, Kar.
    70 pound Fur Baby.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Awww kar, I love it!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Pink, what a great birthday present - bet he feels like a million bucks!  Did you get the crease out?  It looks fabulous.  We've seen better photos of Max, don't worry.  I've merged the photos in my brain.  :)

I guess they all have that massive wiggle waggle greeting - Gracie does it to the point she can barely stay on her feet on the way to the door when I say, "Daddy's home!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

GL with the collar - can't wait to see Max stylin' in it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I did get the crease out. just putting it on the jar did the trick.
    he does look good in it, but he doesn't like wearing it. he doesn't like wearing anything. he likes to go au naturale. I'm starting to put collars and harnesses on him for a few hours everyday since it'll be spring soon and he'll be wearing those instead of his jacket.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Ambergirl - the type dogs we have, snow dogs,  and  Malamutes, are 20 - 30 pounds smaller than mastiffs, and have shorter legs.

Still a Pup at only 100 pounds -  Would you want a Mastiff to greet you or hug any way BUT sitting or standing leaning against you?  1.5 times the size when stretched out, with that massive chest?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, Pingo. :)  He scoops her up and she is very helpful, climbing up with her back legs and then draping her front legs around his neck like that every time.  She never requests to get down.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

sorry the picture's not great. he's so dark I need a flash, but the collar looks totally white if I use the flash.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Mastiffs have a wonderful disposition, and can be super tolerant with children all over them, like a St  Bernard.

But I have seen even untrained ones go into action when someone threatens their owner,  man,  not a good idea.   They launch themselves, 150 pounds springing up to slam a man's chest.  Instinctive.  Will grab on and bite if this does not work.   Not vicious, not going for the kill or ripping someone apart.  They just immobilize a limb and hang on.

Mastiffs are lots of protection without the worry.  They only mean business for a serious threat.   Such great dogs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

But he has to get by the super happy puppy to get to me, and she's SO his dog...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Another great picture!  Just love your home....  but no worries, big dogs cuddle too : )  My daughters boyfriend has a big mastiff named Dozer.  When I went over his house with Anna, Dozer literaly jumped on the couch and laid all 150 pounds on me and put his head on my shoulder.  It was the sweetest thing!  He doesn't realize he is that big, too funny!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, I was sure it was short for "bulldozer!" LOL!!  I know, they are soooo gentle even when puppies.  Good thing, too, they're as big as moose!

Nice reference and so true!

And, speaking of movie references and sayings, yes, they must go to heaven, Easy, they just must.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I just love that picture : )

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Funny how their actual size doesn't seem to influence them at all - such bravery!