Would you dye your dog?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Would you dye your dog?

Have you done this to your pet?
    If not, would you?

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/04/04/dyeing-your-dog-do-or-dont/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Would you dye your dog?

No!  Seems kind of ridiculous!  What a waste of time and money!  You could always just buy one of those stuffed animals at a toy store, they come in all different colors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, no...that's awful.  I've thought giving pedicures (with polish) for dogs was strange enough, but this is so over the top I can't believe people do it.  That poor tiger-dog. :(

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I confess when Amber was a puppy I had my groomer dye her red.  I was entering her in a dog costume contest with a friend of mine who had a Shih Tzu too.  I bought her a devil costume.  It washed out though.  But to do on a regular basis, no way.  I don't even let my groomer put bows in her ears.  A bandana is ok though.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

most colored dyes are vegetable based, non-toxic, and totally safe. it usually doesn't take much more time than a bath- and some dogs love baths! I know a few dogs that have been colored. they certainly didn't seem as distressed about it as Max does when I make him wear a sweater indoors. Since Max is black/brown I've never tried it. But I don't think it's a big deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I suppose we could bleach Gracie blonde - it would be easier to see ticks that way, and maybe she would have more fun...that's what they say, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Cruel.

Waste of time and $$.

There's a sucker born every minute.