1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kemosabe4. Show kemosabe4's posts

Re: Your favorite dog breed?

I love the Border Collie since they are so smart & cute. Unfortunately since I'm at work all day so I know I can't have one. I also love Shelties, and Corgi's and have always wanted my own Pomeranian. Someday:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

I'm a big fan of german shepards, greyhounds, and ok, just about any dog, but my (mostly) pit bull was the best city dog I ever owned: loved everyone, barked about 5 times in his life, did fine in an apartment, and enjoyed playgrounds (he liked slides).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobs123. Show bobs123's posts

I LOVE my beagle..she is the best !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

I love my Boggle! (Boston Terrier/Beagle Mix)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

In Response to Re: Your favorite dog breed?:
    [QUOTE]My Newfoundland!!!!!!!! Hands down! Gentle Giant...especially with my 2 yr old. He is loving and a lot of fun!
    Posted by MMoore1125[/QUOTE]

my grandmother had a newfie/lab mix, and he was the sweetest dog on the face of the Earth. He was also a very accomplished diver! He was happiest when in the water.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JC126. Show JC126's posts

Any dog from a shelter! And those of you looking for various purebreds - you would be surprised what the MSPCA and other shelters have available these days. Lots of GSDs and other breeds, undoubtedly there due to the recession. I urge people to visit shelters and pounds first before buying a dog. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your favorite dog breed? : I agree!  Dublin (schnauzer/poodle mix) is so smart.  He learned every command within 5 minutes as a puppy.  He can differentiate his toys (you can tell him to get his "ball" or stuffed "hedgehog", "mallard", etc. and he'll bring the right toy).  He even actively watches tv for hours and you can tell he's following the story line. I'm a huge fan of mutts too.  I always think their the best looking dogs at the dog park.   Penny (hound mix?) isn't quite as smart but she's beautiful and a total sweatheart.
    Posted by SSBride09[/QUOTE]

there's a schnauzer/poodle/yorkie mix I see at the park and he is possibly one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen. Schnauzer body and nose, yorkie ears and curly silky fur. He always puts a smile on my face! Plays fetch like a pro, too!

Chihuahuas are also a very smart breed. However, they are also incredibly stubborn! Max understands plenty of what I say, but sometimes he chooses not to listen! ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Of course Shih Tzu is my favorite since I have one, but I do love Old English Bulldogs and Mastifs.  Just the sweetest dogs for the size of them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soloamos. Show soloamos's posts

DOGS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scuba33. Show scuba33's posts

Dales (aka Airedales)

and Welshies (aka Welsh Terries)
    They look alike, but Welshies are exactly 1/3 the size of an Airedale, but 3 times more personality.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Smooth Fox Terriers all the way.  Smart, athletic, fearless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from memememememmemememem. Show memememememmemememem's posts

No dog has a cuter face than a cavalier king charles spaniel.  And they are the ultimate lap dog.  I love mine so much. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

My DD friend has a cavalier king charles and I do agree, cutest face ever!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ffitz64. Show ffitz64's posts

Mutt. They are usually smarter and healthier than pure breeds.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ennio. Show ennio's posts

So many great breeds, but I'm partial to Samoyeds. So sweet, and mine is loooving this snow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

This is when my dogs are playing. Imagine what it's like when they mean business.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from spoogedog. Show spoogedog's posts

border collies, my first dog was a purebred yellow lab and a big goof ball until the day he died at 13 years. We also had a beagle/bassett mix and a mutt. Loved them all. Now we have a purebred beagle (can't help but love that breed), and, we think a purebred Borde Collie, a rescue, and another rescue who was listed as a border/retriever mix, but we are sure she is a timber wolf. I've never had a more loyal and wanting to please dog as my 1 1/2 year border.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from walkthedog. Show walkthedog's posts

Shiba Inu!!!  Although I love all dogs!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpuppy. Show bigpuppy's posts

How can you look at this face and not say Chocolate Labs?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

I'm partial Rottweilers.  I love mine!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I've been meaning to ask bigpuppy.  Does Bosco have blue eyes or is that the camera?  I have to say I just chuckle out loud everytime I see his face!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Squid10. Show Squid10's posts

Have Rhodesian Ridgeback...never had one before either. No Ridge on her but that why she was a stray.  Good temper, good w/ kids. athletic, good breed. 
    Like all dogs, can be a bit of a little %&*. Almost finds loopholes in the rules...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jeanned521. Show Jeanned521's posts

My Husky mix, she is sweet and great with kids.  Loves to run away  though....every chance she gets.  Loves romping through the snow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jeanned521. Show Jeanned521's posts

[QUOTE]So many great breeds, but I'm partial to Samoyeds. So sweet, and mine is loooving this snow.
    Posted by ennio[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bassberg80. Show bassberg80's posts

Hot Dogs.