1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Your favorite thing about your pet?

In Response to Re: Your favorite thing about your pet?:
    Ohhh, how cute.  We always had both a cat and dog until the last 10 years.  I do miss having a dog.
    Posted by toytrumpet

Thanks! having a dog and a cat has been pretty good, it's my first time. my family had always been cat people before I got Max. they keep each other stimulated, but never team up for mischief like two cats or two dogs often do! I worry Max will be lonely when the Mama Kitty passes away. We might have to get him a kitten friend soon after.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, Pink - add him to the "soulful eyes" bunch here.  He is adorable and so pensive looking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Love that second picture where you can really see his face.  He's a handsome guy, alright.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Kar- he was looking at a nearby dog with great interest! I jumped on the chance to get a picture of him, as he usually doesn't sit still.

tt- thank you again! he's truly my best friend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KEK. Show KEK's posts

This is Coco enjoying her first snow last winter.  We got her from Florida when my sister found her on the side of the road.  She has adapted very well for such a liitle old lady.  She is about 7 lbs and the vet estimates 14 years old.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KEK. Show KEK's posts

Sorry, I was so excited that I figured out how to post a photo I forgot to answer the question. 

My favorite thing about Coco is the way she just "fits" into the crook of my arm, lets out a little sigh, and goes to sleep knowing she is safe.  Who knows what this little dog went through as a stray.  Although she is old and doesn't have too many years left the time she has will be happy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

KEK- what a cutie!! she's lucky to have found such a loving new home. it was clearly meant to be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

That's another picture that would make a great Christmas card!  How cute, she is.  Lucky little dog to have landed in such a loving home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

KEK, she's so adorable, love that photo and the sweet story.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lad324. Show lad324's posts

I just love how my pup wants to be with me and only me.  He can be in the  arms of anyone else and he is still trying to come to me ;-)   I also love how he curls up on the bed with me and when he is ready to sleep, he nudges and crawls under the covers and sleeps. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastsgirl. Show beastsgirl's posts

I love all these photo"s, I'll have to have my daughter show me how to post one. My darling juvenile delinqent kitty,Stitches' delinquent behavior is my favorite thing about him. When we took him(finally) to get his claws done today the vet teck said he was "such a good boy" Really  D.D, said it was because there were 5 dogs there, and he was petrified. His antics are hilarious though.BG.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Picture - picture -  Hope you can post one, bg.  Want to see this "juvenile delinquent"!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Show and tell!!  Fun idea!

The photo is a little deceiving - he's pretty small.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

What a handsome boy, Nov!!

P.S.  I love the little white sock paws. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Look at him!  Look at how proudly he stands, and his sleek shiny coat.  Love him, November.  He's gorgeous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Thank you all.  I think of this photo as his "big boy" picture.  He turns one next month and here he really looks like a dog, not a puppy.  Bittersweet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Nov- what a beautiful dog! he looks so stately!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted and you all know how I love the pet section : )  I have been sick with a very nasty lingering cold but muddling through.  Love all the pictures and KEK a special shout out to you.  A lot of people would not adopt an older dog.  My sister did years ago and even though she only had Snowball a few years, she said he was the most affectionate and best dog she ever had.  I did take some pictures of my cats and Amber with my phone and sent to my office email but for some reason I never received them.  My company has blocked all social sites, so maybe blocking that?  Hopefully after the Holidays I can afford a home pc and get on the picture wagon.  Have a good day everyone!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KEK. Show KEK's posts

Thanks for the shout out Ambergirl.  I really wasn't looking to adopt a dog but when I considered the alternatives there really was no other choice.  Coco is a very sweet little girl.  She is definitely My Dog.  She can be found sitting on my lap whenever possible.

I love seeing all the photos.  Kar, Gracie is just beautiful.  I have always wanted a Golden retiriever.  I believe they have similar temperments to Labs.  Oh well, in a couple of years I will be able to retire and then I'll have the time I need.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DiCrane. Show DiCrane's posts

My favorite thing? Her precious face.  She is sooooo freakin' spoiled!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What a beautiful dog!!!  I would have to spoil her too : )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

SO cute!!!  Is it a St. Bernard puppy?  My hair dresser has one that's 130 lbs...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DiCrane. Show DiCrane's posts

Hi Kargiver, she is a Bernese Mountain Dog and is only 95 lbs of love.  She sleeps in the bed too so thank GOD she's not 130 lbs!! :)

And thanks ambergirl for the nice comment!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Wow I was going to say Bernese Mountain Dog!  I should have!  Guess I know more than I thought : )  Even though I have a small dog, I just love the big ones.  Not feasible for me to have one, but just nothing better to me.  Don't get me wrong, I love my Shih Tzu!  My daughter's exboyfriend had a mastif named Dozer and he was one of the most loving dogs ever!  He thought he was a baby!  I loved how he would lean on me when I would see him.  I was told that is a hug from them! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

DiCrane - he's a handsome boy, and I can't believe he's only 10 lbs more than our humongous lab!

Sections
Shortcuts