Your favorite thing about your pet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Your favorite thing about your pet?

DiCrane- what a beautiful dog. There's a couple BMDs that live in my neighborhood, and they are just the sweetest.

ambergirl- love the new picture of amber as your avatar! what a precious little cutie she is!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

In Response to Re: Your favorite thing about your pet?:
    [QUOTE]DiCrane - he's a handsome boy, and I can't believe he's only 10 lbs more than our humongous lab!
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

Gracie's 85 lbs?! I feel like it was just 6 months ago that you were posting puppy pics. She's a big girl now!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thank you Pink!  Quite a difference from the other one that showed her as a puppy.  As you know with Max, we blink, and they are grown.  So nice to see you on the boards.  : )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I know, crazy isn't it?!   It seems like Nov just got her puppy, and he'll be a year soon. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

I have been scrolling back through old posts from those first frantic months.  We've come a long way Kar with wise guidance Pink, Amber and others.  =)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, yeah - how true.   I was such a mess - thank goodness they were here when I was such a clueless basket case!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Kar, you were not a clueless basket case at all!  You were just being a mom to a puppy and a fantastic mom at that!  Cannot believe Gracie is that big....  wow, the time goes so fast.  I think we all love Gracie because we watched her grow : ) But might I say, you have outshined all of us with the knowledge you have required in raising a pup.  I have learned many things from you so if I ever decide some day (a long time away) to get a pup, I know so much more than I did when I got Amber,   Thanks to you my friend..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I finally have pictures of my cats and Amber to post.  Love these guys : )

Tigger

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Boo loves Amber.  He thinks he is a dog!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Better picture of Amber as a puppy : )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

What cute little furballs Amber!  I want to curl up with Tigger.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, Ambergirl, for your sweet thoughts about me and Gracie!  I sure felt like a basketcase. :)

Love your kitties!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MandaNeuro. Show MandaNeuro's posts

I love when my kitty, Frankie (AKA Tummily), "hunts". The second he sees a laser pointer he hunkers down on the ground and flattens himself out as much as possible. He wiggles his butt and then, when the timing is right, chases/attacks/pounces. He will do this position the second he sees the laser pointer no matter what he is doing...even when he is lightly sleeping he will immediately get into hunter mode if he catches a glimpse.

I wish I had a pic of him doing just that, but I just have this one with his lion's mane.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Absolutely beautiful kitty Manda.  Such soulful eyes!!!  Love the description of Frankie's hunting : )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

What a fluffy kitty!  Love his gorgeous marble eyes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MandaNeuro. Show MandaNeuro's posts

Thanks kargiver and ambergirl....He's a Siberian cat--still a kitten, actually. Usually he looks less soulful and poised and more like a trouble maker. :) My other pics are him biting a pumpkin, breaking window blinds, jumping in random boxes, and mostly--attacking the camera (always the hunter). He is very entertaining. Often watching him be ridiculous trumps any TV show in the evening.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I find it so funny how some cats are just trouble makers.  I only had one cat like that and her name was Bandit.  Called her Cuddles at first, but after the first week, it sure didn't fit and Bandit made sense! LOL!  There is a poster on Confidential Chat named Beastgirl that has a new cat named Stitches, but they call him JD, short for Juvenile Delinquent.  : )  Love we have 2 crazy cats on the forums to entertain us. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Wow... reading these at work is making me miss my pups! 

Kar - I can't believe how big Gracie is!  She is just a puppy :)

I think my favorite thing about my little Molly used to be how she stuck to me anywhere we went.  At the park she would go to nobody but me, my DH called her my shadow.  It was a selfish thing to enjoy because I know she was terrified of everything, but I still loved feeling needed.  On the other hand, my favortie thing about her now is how she will surprise us by occasionally approaching strangers or playing at the park even when a truck goes by on the street, which used to send her charging back to hide behind me. 
    And my favorite thing about Scout, our little energy ball, is giving him his carrot before I leave for work every morning.  I have each dog lie down, but if Molly gets hers first, Scout runs through a routine of all the tricks he knows, ending with a twirl-jump.  I always leave for work with a smile :)