1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Your thoughts on all this dog talk in politics?

There is a lot of talk about dogs in this presidential campaign.
    Are you offended and think it takes away from the real issues? Or do you feel there is a valid place for it? There are pet owners in this story on both sides of the fence.

http://www.boston.com/community/pets/articles/2012/04/20/mommy_wars_give_way_to_doggy_wars_in_twitterverse/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Your thoughts on all this dog talk in politics?

I think they are all blowing smoke!    Yes, it does take away from the real issues, an unnecessary distraction imo.    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

I agree DL - all  nonsense that are distractions from the real issues. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignorethisuser. Show ignorethisuser's posts

OH WAIT A MINUTE!!!!  Until the Obama piece came up this was a BIG issue.  Now it's not an issue.  I do somehow remember articles about a NY group protesting etc, etc.... even though it's not an issue.... now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

In Response to Re: Your thoughts on all this dog talk in politics?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your thoughts on all this dog talk in politics? : =============== That's like saying that Michael Vick's treatment of dogs is a nonsensical distraction from the real issue......how he plays football.
    Posted by LawyerCalhoun[/QUOTE]

Well, I knew this topic would bring the freaks out, and you proved my point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gregoratl. Show gregoratl's posts

When selecting a president, character does matter. Mitt Romney clearly has no qualms about tying a dog to a car rooftop for a long trip. Given that, imagine how he would treat our troops and the American people. As for President Obama sampling dog in a culture where this is apparently the norm, he was a child so there is no comparison and to try to make one is ridiculous. The Romney dog issue needs to be a campaign issue in the fall. It says alot about the kind of man Mitt Romney is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Good character, which Romney has plenty of, is important.  So is doing the job as the president well, which Obama has proved he cannot do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from migh. Show migh's posts

anthing to avoid the real issues facing our country, like the massive 16 trillion dollars deficit we will leave our children and grandchildren, nice life they'll have.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeregrinesBoat. Show PeregrinesBoat's posts

Politics? Most dogs don't care.
    Most cats are Registered Indpendent and care even less.

Sections
Shortcuts