Millionaire Listings NYC and Real Housewives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Millionaire Listings NYC and Real Housewives

Surfing channels last night came across Real Housewives of OC - did you know they had started up again?  Was a new episode at 10:00, and saw that Millionaire Listings of NYC starts up again this Weds. at 10:00.  I love that show, so glad their new season has rolled around.  Real Housewives of NYC is the "housewives" series I like, but no inkling of when that starts up again.  Think I'll copy and post this on the soap thread - not quite a soap, but pretty close.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Millionaire Listings NYC and Real Housewives

Back to back Millionaire's Listings of NYC last night.  Coverage of the storm, I thought, was very well done, and also Ryan's insight into his non-existant personal life, lack of anyone close to call when an emergency strikes.  There's a new broker, but his habit of covering his mouth with his hand all the time, drove me nuts.  Is he replacing Michael on the show?   From the blurbs, wonder what's going to  happen in Fredrik's personal life, looks like a marriage that doesn't take place?  Some sort of upset, that's clear.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well my initial dislike of Luis, proved to be correct last night.  He was put on probation by the real estate firm he works for, for putting misleading photos of an apt. on the internet.  Put up improved room shots, just to get people in the door.  They all commented that the place looked nothing like the photos he had posted.  That hand over the mouth thing he does, still strikes me as someone lying. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Supposedly these guys on this program are really NY brokers.  Guess the properties they handle would be out of the price range of you and me tho. lol

Thought that scene between Luis and Fredrick up on the rooftop of the restaurant where Fredrick threw, whatever concoction it was, drink at him was a bit much.  I thought Luis was going to back him up to the edge.  How awkward is that going to be now in their daily showings - they're bound to be showing places in the same buildings, and may even be competing again for the same unit to be sold.  They keep throwing out teasers about Fredrick and his SO getting married, and then show this scene where Fredrick is inconsolable.  That's probably the last episode of the season.  From the teaser they gave this week, it sounds as tho he asks SO to sign a pre-nup agreement and that's when he says he doesn't want to get married.  Anyway, the nights that program is on, are the nights I have no problem staying up!

"Each one of us contributes in some unique way to the composition of life." 

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

A bit ridiculous that Ryan would go through all Fredrick asked, just for a chance to be considered for one of the condo's being built in the latest project.  Equally ridiculous that Fredrick would go to those lengths.  Doesn't represent either of them well, considering they really are NY brokers.  Think Michael did well to drop out of the show this season, it kind of makes laughing stocks of them.

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Real Housewives of NYC:

Saw the rerun last night.  Unbelievable.  Those two therapists were in way over their heads with that group.  Do people really behave the way men and women in that family did last night? 

BTW, what was the "black" stuff that was all over everyone after the squabble?  I'm thinking it was dye from someone's hair - maybe Theresa's husband, Joe or Theresa herself?

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

Sections
Shortcuts