AMBER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

AMBER

Amber, I hope you or your daughter are keeping tabs on C.C., and will find a way to let us know how you're doing.  We're all so worried about you, not hearing since you first got home from the hospital.  I know with the changes BDC has/is making, it's been difficult to get in and be able to login, but perhaps even letting them give you a new password and reaching us that way, would be possible.  You're on all our thoughts daily, and we all click into Chat hoping there's even a one-liner from you.  Sending you best of thoughts and love to both you and the "boys" -

One of the many friends you've made here on C.C.,
    toytrumpet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: AMBER

Ditto!!!

Thanks, tt, for the thread - I hope she sees it soon and is ok!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Thanks tt for starting this thread. Your sentiment is shared with all of us here on the Chat. I too hope she will see it, and that she is ok.
    As always my prayers and good thoughts are coming your way, Amber. Please do send us a "Hi, I am ok!". We need to hear that. Hugs - Pingo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thank you so much for starting this thread tt. Amber you are so missed here and we hope that your recovery is going good and that you are able to send us at least a quick hi and I'm ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers as well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

SHE'S OK!!!!!

I pinged her in gmail a few times, but didn't want to worry you even more to tell you about my attempt unless she wrote back.  Even if she couldn't get into bdc she'd be able to email so when she didn't...

Anyway, she wrote back today and said she has had a very difficult recovery requiring rehospitalization.  She didn't give details, but she is home, now, and dd and bf have been taking great care of her.

She is unable to post with her droid phone so asked me to post for her and pass along her love and good thoughts for all of you.  And, she is sorry to have caused such great concern!

THANK GOD SHE IS OK!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Just dropping in for a minute to say that I am glad Amber has checked in and I hope, Amber, that you will be back with us soon!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tulips1954. Show tulips1954's posts

Kar--thanks for letting us know--so glad she is back home, and on the mend. Sounds like she has had quite a tough time. Hope to hear from her soon !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shakersilly2010. Show shakersilly2010's posts

Hope yor progressing nicely on the road  to recovery!!  Hope you'llbe joining us soon.  Take care and keep smiling. ss

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Amber is still improving and feeling better every day.  She is always thinking of you and wishes she could rejoin CC.  She's asked me to let Dottie know of her droid login troubles, which I did, but unfortunately as of today she still can't log in.  She can read, but it's hard to keep up when you're unable able to join in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So glad to hear Amber is improving. There must have been lots of "troubles" in her case. My BIL was not going through, what she apparently is. But good to hear, she is on the mend.
    Hugs, Amber. We miss you - Pingo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Amber, I hope you come back to us soon.  kar, please tell amber she is never far from my thoughts and prayers.

mothermitzi