April 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: April 2011

tt, I'm not too far from the Ann and Hope store and I was thinking of checking it out.  I'll try to get there on Saturday. 

kar, good news about Gracie...good luck keeping her on that leash.

I just heated my lunch here at work left over meatloaf and scalloped potatoes. yum!!!

ETA:  tt, I love your pictures no need to stop posting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Winter, your lunch sounds like something I'd like for supper!  Leftover chicken soup for me tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Not sure if/when I'll be eating supper tonight so I wanted to make sure I ate something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Alright you two - what does ETA stand for?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

ETA - edited to add

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Icer, are you watching?  Sophia just married Malcolm and had to run to the ladies room - I think she's preggie from the one night stand with Neal!  Not that we really care.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

ETA - edited to add -
    here's one of mine that I say all the time:
    AAT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Another vote to keep the Cheerio pictures coming, tt. 

Kar, glad to hear all is well with Gracie - I left a note on Pets.  She shold have no problem resting in front of the stove. 

Tonight DH and I are going to visit friends who just had a new baby.  A human baby - not a dog or cat this time.  I'm so excited to meet her!

Amber - thx for linking the article.  I didn't see that one, but read about Fenway Bark when it opened.  I admit my dog is spoiled, but that's bit much.  Still, if I had the extra $$ I might consider it for one night.  What do you think they would charge me if he chewed up the bed there?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ok, I'm game.  What does AAT stand for : )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I don't think you have to worry about that November.  It said the hotel employees sleep with the dogs....  LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

And, another thing - -

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I was running so many things through my head!  Ha!  And I couldn't get the word cuppa out of my mind.....  Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We just spent $250 on a vet visit and blood tests for tick diseases because they cause joints to not heal well post-injury.  And, they make you run it before an orthopedic surgeon will see her.  So, no money for fancy hotels!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Sophia just married Malcolm and had to run to the ladies room - I think she's preggie from the one night stand with Neal

Scandalous!  I enjoy your soap updates TT and Icer.  A welcome distraction and better than office gossip!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well, you didn't make it, Amber, so I ate your hermit too.  Now I really have to drag myself away from this computer and get a wash thrown in and the cat hair cleaned off this comforter.  Hard to believe she sheds so, and it all seems to be her black hair, never the orange.  She's quite content where she is for now, so a good time to get moving.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ok, shutting off the computer. You all take care, while I am gone.
    Love you all - Pingo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Have fun Pingo, we will miss you!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Safe and happy travels!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

OMG Amber, the sig!  I almost spit out my water!

Bon voyage dear Pingo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Spring at my house -

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I love that picture tt!  Signs of spring are abound for sure.  On my way to work, I seen a tree with what looks like all white flowers?  Someone told me magnolia's?  I know NOTHING about plants or trees.  I said to myself "I must take a picture of that and post in on CC"  Then I said to myself "what??" LOL!  I think I am a bit addicted and in love with this board Sealed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I do like humor November : )  Breaks up the mundane of my day..

In Response to Re: April 2011:
    [QUOTE]OMG Amber, the sig!  I almost spit out my water! Bon voyage dear Pingo.
    Posted by Novembride[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Nice spring picture tt.  We have lots of green stems in the front yard.  Since there was snow all around when we bought the house I have no idea what they are.  Hopefully I like them...lol.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

G.T. said he found an earthworm on the carpet coming in his front door - I told him he should have taken a pic and I would have posted it with the heading:
    "Spring at G.T.'s"!

If you work in town it most likely was a magnolia - they line the streets and are beautiful when they are all in bloom at the same time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

It actually was in my city where I live.  I was on the bus going to the train station.  I will try to get a picture, really pretty and unexpected.