April 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: April 2013

Posted about today's episode of Y&R and poof - it disappeared.

What is Lauren thinking??  First of all, he's too young for her, and secondly, why would she want to fool around when she has Michael?  Another thing, wish they would recast the role of their son.  He looks like a weasel.  Can't stand him.

And poor Billy Boy.  From the previews of tomorrow's episode, he tells Victoria he bought a restaurant rather than have her find out he's gambling again and won it in a poker game!  Billy, Billy, Billy.  Are you never going to learn?  Victor's going to get ahold of that information and hold it over your head like a sledge hammer.

Avery is another piece of work.  She doesn't want to marry Dillon, but neither does she want to let him leave town and get on with his life.  "stay and be my friend" - right.  He'd better get out of town soon anyway, before he's hoodwinked into thinking he's papa to Chelsea's baby.  See where Sharon is going to tell Adam that Chelsea's pregnant, and hopefully he'll find out he's the real father.

Think that's all I saw today, but it was a pretty full half hour that I caught anyway.  Have to make sure I watch tomorrows', sure it will be a Friday cliffhanger.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

What a trying few days for you Winter.  Good of you to show DS bravery in the face of overwhelming terror. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Sorry, I tried to cut and paste this on the soaps thread and I can't edit or make any changes to my posts once they appear.  Wonder what that's all about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That's good, Winter.

Nearly finished the leftover spaghetti with new chicken tenders I lightly breaded and pan fried then finished in the toaster oven to broil fresh mozz cheese.  Chicken parm in no time!  Absolutely delicious.  Served sauteed veggies (mushrooms, onions, kale) with it.  Now, to make biscuits for strawberry shortcake tonight at DH's request.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Not a good afternoon. I stated  crying uncontrollably. Not sure why, probably just because of how precious life really is and how quickly it can be taken away. :(

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Holding it in and fighting tears eventually leads, hopefully, to a real sob...so sorry, Winter.  It won't be the last, and you don't need me to tell you that's ok...necessary, even.  Love and hugs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Yes, life is precious and it can go very quickly.  Tell someone you love them today.  Winter, I am sure you do that every day.  Then, take a deep breath and go on, resolutely, for the sake of those who are still here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Get it out - stuffing in tears doesn't help anyone.  For migraine sufferers (for me, anyway) fighting and successfully holding back tears is a serious migraine trigger.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Winter, so sorry for you.  I'm sure the outburst of tears was just the realization of what has really happened, settling in.  Glad that you are home now with your family who can console you.

I apologize for my stupid post on the Y&R that appeared - I didn't mean to post it here, but on the soaps thread.  I went in but couldn't erase it, and couldn't copy and repost it on the other thread.  It's completely inappropriate to be here and I feel terrible about it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Just saw the explosion in TX - looked like an atom bomb. heavy news, heavy hearts all over the nation.

speaking of which, I wish Pingo could check in...

ETA:  tt, gosh, no worries about that post. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

tt, who knows if my ETA will ever show up, but please don't worry about your post that was meant for the other thread - we all understand. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

Winter,

I'm so sorry for your loss - I can see that something happened, and I am truly sorry.  I thought after reading other posts that all was well, but read here that it's not for your family/friends and I am so sorry.  Sending you virtual hugs - do cry and let it out (again and again, today won't be the first time).  Such senseless violence - it will never make sense!

Kar, thanks for the heads up in the moms section!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

CT, it broke my heart to let you know, but you're welcome.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Dup!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Hmmm, just posted, but it seemed to have disappeard.

What a crazy night!  So sad, more death.  I hope they catch this guy soon.  Work is closed, as my office is right in the heart of this chaos.  I'd rather be at work than have the day off for this reason.

Thinking of you Winter, and all of my CC friends!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SAW73. Show SAW73's posts

Winter, I also missed your post this week, but I am so sorry for your loss. 

I woke to the news this morning and I'm glad to be home with DS and DD, watching Chuck and Friends. I would have been getting ready to head to Cambridge, if it weren't for maternity leave. We've been doing all we can to not let DS, 4 next Monday, see the news. I had thought about a visit to plimouth plantation today, but maybe we'll just stay home. Not sure if I want to be out and about with everything going on and DD spent most of the day in the car seat yesterday, since we spent the entire day running errands. I tried to get her birth certificate yesterday, but Obama's visit shut down the federal computers so they had to mail it. I'm hoping to get her insurance card before her next appointment. 

Perhaps it's a good day to make some cookies.  I need to make a batch of waffles for DS, which means at least a double batch. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

My heart is with all of you, BDC family.  

Rama, I think cookies sounds like an excellent idea.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning. Home as of right now, since businesses are closed where I work. I will have to go in if/when this is over today. DH will leave work if I need to go in. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Winter, I hope you can rest today.  Hugs

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I hope I can stay home as well. I have friends/co workers that are in lock down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'm in touch with someone in that neighborhood in Watertown right now...unbelievable.

This must be so exhausting and agonizing, winter, to have this nightmare go on and on.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I was just on the phone with someone close to me that is also right in the lock down area.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I feel like time is crawling.

Maybe I'll bake something...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

They've locked down my town.  I don't watch TV so knew nothing about it until people from across the country started emailing me....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

As I was getting up my son's program called telling me they were not opening due to lockdown. We immediately turned on the TV.

Sections
Shortcuts