April 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: April 2013

Wow, hats - good thing they let you know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

My mom called from Pennsylvania this morning, but we have the news on every morning as DH gets ready for work.  We're pretty far away from what's happening, but not from their perspective.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

G.T. was on the way into town to work early this morning, when a co-worker called him to let him know of the closing of businesses.  So, he continued right on here.  Had a cup of tea and some lemon bread and now is out raking my front gardens.  Nice to have him for the day.  Going out to sit on the front steps and talk with him while he works away.

Hope you are feeling a little better this morning, Winter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Sorry, obviously, for the reason, but that's a nice surprise visit. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I'm ok tt. Thanks for asking. Little shaken up since I know many people in the locked-in areas. Nice to have a visit from G.T., though circumstances are good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just no words... I correct that. Lots. But not enough space to say what I really want. Did I really stay home today because the MBTA was shut down? In my 55 years here on earth, I have only seen the MBTA shut down 3 times and that was due to weather. I am speechless... but I am loving this on Facebook and want to share. If Boston.com will allow it as it has a swear in it. Hoping they make an exception this time...

Damn, right!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Going to work with the National Guard, police officers from every town and bomb sniffing dogs all week at the train stations. God love these people. But made it very stressful and I noticed everyone was more quiet on the train and bus and much more aware. I work a couple of blocks away from Boylston Street and all we heard all week was the news helicopters and sirens. Very surreal. Emotionally exhausted. DD, BF and baby Joey coming for Sunday dinner. His first at Nana's house. I need that right now...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Nice to hear from you Amber And glad you are well. You must be so excited about your company Sunday. What are you making for them? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

oooh, Amber, how stressful that must be. 

Kiss and hug that baby for us on Sunday!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

In response to Winter2011Bride's comment:

Nice to hear from you Amber And glad you are well. You must be so excited about your company Sunday. What are you making for them? 

Winter, I tried to message you, but guess that feature is not working. I know you live near me and wanted to reach out to you...  I am making a roast chicken dinner with banana foster for dessert. Joe went banana's the last time I made it : )  I am naming my DD boyfriend because Joe is a common name and not a reach to realize Joey was named after him : )  I changed my profile picture to Joey. Do you guys see it?  I am going to try and copy and paste it so you can see how beautiful he is ♥

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thank you Hats.... today was almost a blessing in disguise as much as I hate saying that..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Can you guys see my new avatar of Joey? I am going to try and copy and paste a picture : )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Oh yes we see him all in blue...wish we could get a closeup...but I can tell he looks so sweet sleeping there...let's all hold to the good things such as a sleeping baby and the people who are trying to help, and reject the power that evil has over us.  For most of us this is an inconvenience but let's remember the many families who are grieving and pray or hope for them that they will be upheld by their friends and loved ones. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Sorry for the duplicate picture. At first it didn't show up, so I did it again. Now I can't delete the second one! Ugh...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Good to hear from you, Amber...yes, what a continuation of a horrible week especially for those who work and live in and around Boston.

Great shots of little Joey!  Have fun on Sunday.  

I've been a little distracted by strange popping sound from the dining room, seemingly from inside the hutch.  I've pulled everything out, dusted underneath, and still it randomly continues.  I was half expecting a mouse or menacing bug to jump out at me, but nothing...????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Could be a cricket. Had one years ago when I was young in my apartment.

They are very quick, so hard to see them. Mine happened to jump on my bed!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber what great pictures of baby Joey. how sweet you wanted to reach out to me. I think kar has your email? If she posts her email again I can send an email to her with my email.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Awwww - look at that!  How sweet.  You must be so in love....

Things seem to be normalizing a bit; the sounds of landscapers are heard in the land....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Kar, can you send Winter my email? I would so appreciate it! ♥

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It sounds like a bowl of rice crispies but not constant crackling...very odd.

My gmail account is kargiverbdc @ gmail com

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I am in love Hats ♥  DD is my only child and Joey is my first grandchild. Joe is also an only child, who's Dad died young like DD's did. His mother sadly is a piece of work and not really in his life, so I am going to be the baddest Nana ever! lol!

Sections
Shortcuts