April 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: April 2013

Found this on google, Winter.

http://www.organicgardening.com/learn-and-grow/peas

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Just saw my first red winged blackbird under the feeder.  Sure sign of Spring, if we didn't already feel it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I saw a robin yesterday. First one I had seen this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Did you see the site re growing peas on the post above my last one ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I just did, I'm reading it now, thank you. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Know you must be getting ready to leave.  Enjoy your afternoon, Farmer Winter!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thanks tt. Have a good day. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

I am so saddened today.  Praying for all those hurt in a senseless act of cowardice.  Winter, all of you workers, hope you got home safely.  Hug someone you love today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ditto, hats - tried, as I'm sure others have, to post before now to no avail.

good night

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Yes, definitely have a heavy heart this morning.  Jeepers, glad to hear you are okay, you must have been close.  Amber, I'm so glad you had the day off, as it sounds like your office is also very close.

Went home and hugged everyone tighter last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Reeling with everyone...did hug DH tighter this morning on his way out; one is reminded how we never know when it's our time or how it will come.

JC, thank God you are OK and all you know.  You and yours must have been holding your breath 'til everyone was accounted for.

I'm hurrying around getting ready to walk Gracie and head to Natick and then lunch with my friend (ex co-worker who retired last year) who lives in Framingham.  I found a relatively large number of bras (supposedly) my size at Nordstrom, and I spoke to their lingerie person yesterday - she sounds really nice (Elizabeth).  I've heard great things about Nordstrom, but have avoided it mostly because of the perception I have that it's far above my price range.  I'll check out the sale rack for Spring clothes...if there is one and there are any!

Will check in later.  Have a blessed day, everyone, as we process yesterday's tradgedy.

~kar

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Just checking in.  All of my people are safe.  I hope all of yours are too. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Such a sad day.  Jeepers, your office must have been awfully close to the end of the race route.  Can't imagine what it must have been like to actually be there.  Glad you're OK, and that Amber wasn't working yesterday.

I tried to get in several times yesterday too, but kept losing Chrome.  Appts. this morning, but will check back in later this afternoon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone. Everyone I know is safe, I have a cousin that was down there and she posted on Facebook that she was ok.  We do have a branch pretty close to it, but they were closed at the time of the explosion and my co workers are ok.

DS planted his pea seeds and he is ready to watch them grow. Here is a picture of them in the sunniest window in the house.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Ok not sure why I have two photos, it won't let me delete one. I'll keep trying.

The one with the blue ruler is the Regular soil the yellow is the Organic soil.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

duplicate post

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Jeepers, glad you and your coworkers are all ok. Not sure why I have two postsl it won't let me delete one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Good morning, Winter.  Those plantings look pretty official!  Good work.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thanks tt and good morning. System is wacky at Boston.com today.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Winter, I wonder if those are the climbing peas?  Would be neat to see them start to curl around and climb up the rulers!  You'll have to keep up picture udated even after the test period is over to show how they are doing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I'm not sure, but I'll check when I get home. Each pot has three seeds in it. Putting the ruler in at the beginning was DH's idea.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Oh my goodness Jeepers. To witness the WTC. Are you are at work today? The radio mentioned the JHT and Prudential building were closed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm off to have lunch, spaghetti and meatballs.