April chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: April chat

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!  Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  good one tt!  Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Most of these chuckles come to me from SS, you know.  She just either doesn't know how to copy and paste them on the boards - or lets me be the guinea pie in case they don't go over too big!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ahh...  now we know!  Too cute..  Here is a a blonde joke I always liked.

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory?

She kept throwing out all the W's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Stopped in the library on my travels, and a librarian was trapped in the elevator! Five minutes earlier and it would have been me - then you would have heard some screaming.  Was over half an hour before they could get her out.

Made a stop at the packie to get my big liquor purchase of a 6 pk and a bottle of Chardonnay!  He must laugh when I come in.  But, he's always very pleasant, offering to carry it out to the car for me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: April chat:
    [QUOTE]Ahh...  now we know!  Too cute..  Here is a a blonde joke I always liked. Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory? She kept throwing out all the W's
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

that's cute, Amber!  Passing it on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I have clausrophobia, so you would have heard me a mile away!  Thank God it wasn't you tt..  I must remember to get wine myself for Sunday dinner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Beautiful day out, ladies, if you have a chance to walk at lunchtime.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

It is windy here and still cold. But I am near the water, so it is always colder where I am.  Hopefully it will warm up in an hour or so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Not even a breeze stirring here.  I should go out and do some raking - should is the operative word here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, that was hilarous.  Amber, I've heard your joke before and I like it as well. I still can't post pictures :( 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: April chat:
    [QUOTE]tt, that was hilarous.  Amber, I've heard your joke before and I like it as well. I still can't post pictures :( 
    Posted by Winter2011Bride[/QUOTE]

I wonder why.  Did you have a problem with others when you tried to post them?
    My email server is so slow this morning, taking forever for emails to go to G.T. and my DIL.

Just finished my Easter poem for little pumpkin boy, so will put his card together this afternoon, tuck it in a gift bag with the dog I bought, and give his Grampy a call, seeing if they can stop by Fri when they have him.

Feel as tho this is a wasted day in my scheme of things, but it's too early to do the last of my shopping for veggies etc.  Even tomorrow is a little early for that, but I'll do it then because Thursday will be gingerbread bunnies and getting them decorated too, I guess, so I can send some along with little pumpkin for his Mom and Dad on Friday.  I'll take advantage of this free afternoon and dustmop and maybe get the baskets set up at least.  Hate to dump unwrapped candies out too soon, don't want them to start getting hard - peeps, etc.

Going now to make my pocket sandwich again today, that was so good in that fresh, fresh pita bread yesterday, and then it will be time for my Y&R.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I'm not sure why I can't post a picture.  The box for it doesn't show up at all, and I've searched for it.  :( 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Are you clicking on the tree?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yes I am.  Doing the same thing I've also done.  :( 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Quick cute story (at least from the perspective of a GGM!)

Just talked with DIL.  They have turned over the main floor of their house to their DAU and her fam, and had an upstairs added on, where they live.  This morning little Lillly came knocking at their door, and she said, "What are you doing up, Lilly, it's only 6:00?"
    Lilly said, "I need my morning pills and my breakfast!"  Morning pills being M&Ms! Everyone else in the house is on some kind of meds and she "needs" her morning pills too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That is so adorable : ) 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Too cute tt. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

A lot of cute stories and funny jokes being shared here today.  Nice to check in and have a chuckle or two.  Took a short walk at lunch today.  It's always windy around here, and although the sun is warm, the wind isn't. I've been having a bit of trouble posting today.  I type a sentence, the hourglass appears, and I can't type anymore until it goes away. 

tt, I do hope Lilly will be ok on Easter Sunday.  Sounds encouraging that your DIL asked you. She has several days to get better, too.  Thanks for your last message about the podiatrist.  The guy at NE Baptist Joint Institute is a podiatrist and I've had good luck with him in the past.  This happened about ten years ago so I have history with him.

Seems strange not to be shopping for a ham or leg of lamb.  However, when I bought the "fixings" for the Easter baskets for my GD's and kids next door, I bought a bag of Reese's eggs and a bag of jelly beans.  The eggs lasted a day and a half and the jelly beans are almost gone.

Have to go to a wake tonight up around Chelmsford.  I have an idea where the funeral home is but I'm grateful for the gps.

Triplets?  Oh my goodness.  We'll leave it at that! 

Have a great day everybody!

mothermitzi

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Icer, so many plots and sub plots going on in Y&R now!  Tell me what you think about Genevieve -

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Nice to check in an see some funny posts.  Things at work are just so crazy and I am feeling overwhelmed, but it was nice to come here and see these chuckles.

I do love working in IT though sometimes I wonder if it is worth all of the stress.  I'm sure things will look much brighter once I get over this hump!

Hopefully you can eventually post the pic Winter.  Would love to see Yoda!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Tried to push myself to go back out this afternoon, but one look at my pitiful face changed that.  I look so white - guess I'm too tired to trek out again.  I'm here without a cause - drives me nuts, I like a schedule I can follow.

Mail just came, and of course, as with every holiday, got a card from someone I didn't buy/send one to!  I had planned on calling her a couple of days before Easter to extend best wishes, so I think I'll leave it at that.  As it is, I'm keeping the post office in business this month.

When is your appt at NE Baptist, Mothermitzi?  I'm sure you told us, but I've forgotten.  Does your foot seem any better?

On this warm day, Cheerio has climbed in under the comforter on my bed, and when I stood there and said, "Is that someone under my covers?' she started purring.   Think she has the right idea, and I'll settle down on the l.r. couch and see if I can catch a snooze.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Knew there were other decorations tucked somewhere.  From the shelf in my closet found this - had made one for each of my DILs and G.T. one Easter:

Well, Winter, you're not the only one who can't post pics.  It's a javascript command but doesn't do anything when I click on the tree.  Maybe they're sick of our pictures?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I did a test and I am not having a problem.  So strange how this happens a lot.  Some of us will have the same issues and other posters do not.  I hope they can resolve it since I want to see Yoda and your picture : (

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Ohhhhh, love that picture.  What a sweetheart she is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

thanks tt!  she is a love...  I just picked a random picture out of my files.  Do like it too though.