August 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsygreen. Show pumpsygreen's posts

Re: August 2011

Thanks Kar, Our biggest problem will be adjusting to moving from a house, with really nice yard, finished basement,extra bedroom,2 full, 2 1/2 bath to a condo downtown. Chaotic and exciting at the same time. We have to downsize for sure. We have too much stuff in storage. When we realised our house was wth P&A, We donated 4 large green bags of canned,dry foods to shelters. We still have stuff we don't need. Don't get me wrong, we're not horders, but there is clothing I haven't worn in ages, but because they're classic style, I have a hard time tossing them. I'm still trying to catch up with the last few weeks with all of you. Best wishes to all our pet animals!t.t., you're poetry is so heartfelt and enjoyed. I hope you realise how much they make a difference in all who read them. O>K>, taking a break to watch "HOUSE" Take care all. b.g.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

You lucked out, Kargiver, I really expected Ache to take the topic of "septic leak and the repairing of it",  and run with it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I haven't discounted the possibility that he still will.  Actually, shhh, don't tell him, but I was secretly hoping he would, actually.  I'm kinda feeling ignored these days by Ache.  His scrapping Tankini Day after I worked so hard to make it a success...well, never mind. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

Glad things seem to have worked out Kar!
    Well I still didn't have cake:( but thinking of making some cupcakes.  I love them and just bought a new book.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Kargiver, did you ever get your turkeys?  I truthfully think he's found greener pastures.  Tho, I find that hard to believe, since I thought we all were quite amusing!  I enjoyed the thread anyway.  Never fear, "he'll be baaaaaack"!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

and we'll be good to, uh, go

Cute play on words, there!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Thought you'd might enjoy a pic of my pups on "their" couch checking out the happenings this morning. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh Princess, how adorable!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Awww.... Buster and Spence!  Making an early morning appearance on Chat! Love them!  Thanks, Cal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG, how sweet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, tt - there are endless jokes to be made; it would be a shame to not use any of them.  :)

Princess, that's SO adorable.  And, Buster seems to be bending his TPLO leg up quite well and looks comfortable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Princess, thanks for the pic --- that is so cute. Fenced in pets will always find a place to enjoy the outside.
    Kar, good you have your sewer problem partially fixed. Could be tree roots; they stretch far.
    I almost hate to mention this, but we haven't seen the turkeys for a week (except for on or two grazing) - the longest ever.  So if you didn't get your turkey yet - too bad.  I think they know TG is right in the wings and decided to hide. Hopefully our town had enough complaints and decided to do something about it. Will keep you posted.
    I am surprised too, that Ache didn't pickup on Kar's sewer system. Almost disappointed. But of course, the day is not over yet.
    Have to run - chat later. Everyone have a great day. This is going to be the better one of this week  - Pingo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone.  Busy morning at work, but I wanted to say hello.  Kar, glad DH was able to fix the proble.  Bg, I know what you mean I have stuff in boxes in the basement that I need to donate. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

almost hate to mention this, but we haven't seen the turkeys for a week (except for on or two grazing) - the longest ever.

You know who's going to take credit for that, right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Yes. I figured, we need to give him something to work with. - P

In Response to Re: August 2011:
    almost hate to mention this, but we haven't seen the turkeys for a week (except for on or two grazing) - the longest ever. You know who's going to take credit for that, right?
    Posted by toytrumpet

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Pingo I was talking to some neighbors down the street and last year there were turkeys on my street!  I'm very glad they are not there this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

PC, great pic.  Which one is Buster?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

PC, great pic.  Which one is Buster?
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

Hi Winter - Buster is the boxer (the bigger guy, lol).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Yes. I figured, we need to give him something to work with. - P In Response to Re: August 2011 :
    Posted by pingo

Maybe the new thread I started "Turkey Relocater Disappears" will draw him out -

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thanks PC...that's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

His quasi-shaved bum gives him away!  Embarassed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I've missed you guys today.  I was very busy at work.  Someone is on vacation so I had to do a part of her job today.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I've missed you guys today.  I was very busy at work.  Someone is on vacation so I had to do a part of her job today.
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

There hasn't been anything doing on the board this afternoon anyway, Winter, one of those quiet days.  Have a good evening.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I feel for you, Kar. Hope you can get something, you can just heat up. I have PT @ 6 pm tonight - not a great time for me - so I ran up to Costco and got a roasted chicken this morning before work, so I don't have to cook tonight. Otherwise a large green salad is always good.
    Are you able to use your toilets? Or do you have to go out back with a shovel? Bless Gracie, she doesn't have to worry. Hopefully you will have everything running this weekend.
    What we take for granted everyday is such a PITA, when they don't work. Just imagine the difficulties our forefathers had. - Pingo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I read you my friend. No raw anything - I am like you. Maybe a bit too cautious. Well, that is me.
    Sorry, you couldn't get the chicken - wish I could share mine w/ you. You bring the salad (umm! - fresh produce), I bring the chicken kind of thing.
    Went to PT @ 6 pm today. Not on my schedule any more - too late for me. I was so tired, but TG the guy revved me up a bit. (Me think I got the greatest PT ever).  However, I would have gotten a lot more out of it, if I haden't been so p**ped out and tired.
    He is going on vacation next week, so I have to deal with a new person. But I was actually recommenced her from a friend, when I needed PT last year - so I am not worried. My guy will be back in a week.
    DH is in a town meeting/hearing tonight. Waiting for him to come home. Could be late. The chicken is ready. So is the cucumber salad and the Cranberry sauce.
    Nighty night - Pingo

Sections
Shortcuts