August 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: August 2011

In Response to Re: August 2011:
    Cute picture tt.  I had the pleasure of seeing one of "our" groundhogs yesterday...they certaintly are not cute.
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

Has your neighbor done any more about safe trapping it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

There is a trap but he has learned that they most likely wouldn't come to the trap until there food supply is gone, so he's thinking that would be late Fall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

There is a trap but he has learned that they most likely wouldn't come to the trap until there food supply is gone, so he's thinking that would be late Fall.
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

It won't be a pretty sounds when they are trapped, they (any animal) goes ballistic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

The trap is on his property since theya re feeding in his yard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Great pics, Winter!  They really took me back to my childhood.  Thunder hole looked like low tide...no thundering? What a nice inn - so historic!  60 degrees would be about right for this time of year.  When I was a kid I'd have swum 'til my toes turned blue, but today you couldn't pay me to stick one big toe in, lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shakersilly2010. Show shakersilly2010's posts

tt, I watched lots of soap operas over the years, don't think anyone that you thought was dead, was....they all came back sooner or later.  Guess what I just took out of the oven, yup, hermits, I've been very good and haven't made any for awhile for me,  but since I don't have supper to cook on Wednesday (Spaghetti) I decided to make a batch and bring them to the family re-union on Sunday, I know my brother in law loves them, also made some pea soup to take to my niece..
    Have a nice coleslaw salad to make on Saturday to take too.  Hope the weather co-operates..Enjoy your outing tomorrow,I'll be thinking of you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

tt, happy labor/delivery day! Enjoy this beautiful day and your lunch with your friend. - Pingo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone.  Kar, it was two hours before low tide which the Rangers said was the best to hear it.  Here is a picture of the teapot that I bought in ME.  It's not in it's spot yet but I wanted to get a picture of it your my Chat friends.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, that's great about Thunder Hole - it's been 30 years since I've been there so I didn't remember exactly how it looked.

Lovely Maine teapot!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

tt, happy labor/delivery day! Enjoy this beautiful day and your lunch with your friend. - Pingo
    Posted by pingo

Thanks, Pingo.   I remember the day well, because I was very nervous about having my 2nd Caesarian and my roommate (same OB) who was scheduled to go before me, told doctor to take me ahead of her.  We both had beautiful little boys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

tt, I don't think any mother ever forget THAT day. Every time the boy's b-day roll around, I relive it hour by hour. I also had a caesarian both times.
    Gorgeous day - lunch overlooking the ocean would be perfect. - Pingo

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Nice teapot, Winter. How many do you have now in your collection? - Pingo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Isn't it amazing how we can remember our childrens births like yesterday?  I know I do : )  tt, have a wonderful time today!

ETA: I had my DD natural, not by choice, she came very quickly, was suppose to get an epideral. Quite an experience!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Pingo, I'm not sure I'll have to count when they are all out.  I have some holiday ones, Easter, Christmas so I don't see those often. 

I had my son natural as well Amber. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Love the teapot, Winter.  Do you have a cabinet to display them?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I have two shelves that are built onto a cabinet in the kitchen...then I have a little cabinet that I have two or three in already.  My DH has a built in china cabinet that I may put some with some tea cups since I have the china in a hutch.  I also have two corner shelves on the porch that has one on each.  I can take pics if anyone would want to see.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Snap away!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I can take pics if anyone would want to see.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Of course!  You know us, we LOVE pictures!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

I used to collect music boxes (spinning type ones).  They are all at my mother's house and need to get them and display them.  Just another thing to clean...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Ok I don't have them all upstairs yet we still have boxes in the basement, but I will take pictures of the ones I have out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shakersilly2010. Show shakersilly2010's posts

Winter, Love your teapot, I have one that I bought my Mom over 50 yrs. ago, she hardly ever used it, I have it now, its white with rosebuds on it, when you pick it up it plays, "Tea for Two"....I bought it in Lauriets for $2.50, lot of money in the 50's.
    tt
    --saw in the paper today that a character from All my Children who had fallen over a cliff in 2003 and was presumed dead is coming back to the show today, only for 1 episode......Good day to all and Keep Smiling. ss

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Winter, Love your teapot, I have one that I bought my Mom over 50 yrs. ago, she hardly ever used it, I have it now, its white with rosebuds on it, when you pick it up it plays, "Tea for Two"....I bought it in Lauriets for $2.50, lot of money in the 50's. tt --saw in the paper today that a character from All my Children who had fallen over a cliff in 2003 and was presumed dead is coming back to the show today, only for 1 episode......Good day to all and Keep Smiling. ss
    Posted by shakersilly2010

I see what you mean by "they never really are dead"!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ha ha, tt - you got it right. I used to watch the "Guiding Light", when I used to be at home with the kids. The characters disappeared, but always came back. Only once was a character written off (forgot her name, could be Mrs. Chandler??), when she died for real. Right after G L, I watched Sesame Street with the boys. Oh boy, it is such a long time ago ------. Sweet memories.
    Another day time show I liked to watch was "When People Are Talking" with Tom Bergeron. Remember that one? It was on channel 4. Now he is host on "Dancing w/ the Stars"; I can't stand him there. He tries to be younger, than he is - Pingo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Its been on heck of a day.  Jus wanted to say "hi".  =)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hi!  

Been busy here, too.  Getting ready for a friend of DH's to visit tonight, a friend of mine tomorrow, and my father (biological, not who was just here with my mom) this weekend.

Sections
Shortcuts