August 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shakersilly2010. Show shakersilly2010's posts

Re: August 2012

In Response to Re: August 2012:
    [QUOTE]Good morning everyone.  Looks like everyone had a busy weekend.  Looks like a lot of work Kar, but your peaches and tomatoes look great.  tt, that Harry likes what he likes. AFM, I went to Foxwoods yesterday, really to play bingo.  They give you $15 in free slot play.  I won $96 with their money. As for Bank statements,  If you get something called an e-statement (electronic statement) you can download them to your personal computer and they will be there.  As for banks, if you have online banking they will keep these statements for you for 6 years.
    Posted by Winter2011Bride[/QUOTE]  Winter, So glad to hear about your Foxwods winnings, especially with their money,  I like it when I hear anyone won....I'm going again the last thursday of this month....go on the Sr. bus which I really enjoy.  Looks like a real nice day, 72 out already, this summer is going by so fast.  The kids will be going back to school before we know it.  Take care and keep smiling, ss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

We had 5 people in our group and all but one won with their money.  I didn't win bingo, but I was close a bunch of times.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

A win is a win, whether slots or bingo - good news, Winter!

Should have stepped away from the computer an hour ago, but instead I sat playing MahJong and Bejeweled 3, and playing my "Stayin Alive" a couple of times while I danced around the room (haha - in my mind only!), so now I've still got to iron something to wear, and my plans of getting to the first store when they opened, are a thing of the past.  Darn technology!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Sorry you got stopped by technology tt.  It happens to the best of us. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Out and back after taking myself out to lunch at the Chinese Buffet when I finished my shopping.  Got back in time to see most of Y&R.  Silly, silly Nikki. Must be vacation time or facelift time.  Phyllis is really going off the deep end, huh, Icer?  Whoever writes her part really has her character down pat for how she would act, I think.  Poor Phyllis. She's her own worst enemy.

Picked up a case of Harry's "preferred" dining experience, and thinking now I should have picked up 2 while I was there.  At the rate he's eating, he'll be eating me out of house and home.  He hissed at Cheerio this morning as I opened the door to come back in and she was sitting there.  Harry had just finished rubbing against my legs, I suppose leaving his scent, and probably was thinking, "She's my mother, you idiot.  Back off!"  As ever, Cheerio just grins and bears it.

Have to make a couple of calls, one to podiatrist to fix inserts inside new shoes, oh, they feel like heaven when I slip my feet into them.  Won't wait this long before replacing this pair.  Also want to call SS's mason and set up an appt. with him, and maybe, just maybe will call the roofing company who gave me a price 2 years ago!!  Oh, PROCRASTINATION, you are my middle name!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, what happaned to Victor and Sharon??

Your lunch sounds good.  I just had a ham, cheese and tomato sandwich.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Are you skim reading my posts???  Maybe I'm writing too long ones - I posted this on the 10th:  

"Oh yes, on the eve of Nikki's wedding to Jack.  He had her sign a prenup too.  They flew home right away and he dashed over to Jack's where his former wife, Nikki was marrying Jack that day.  When he saw Nikki wasn't going to cancel her wedding, he went back home to Sharon, suggested they go for a horseback ride, and on the way home raced ahead of her. When Sharon got to the stable his horse was there, but no signs of Victor!  Nikki was out looking for him when she found he was missing, and found Victor's cell phone and texted Sharon as tho it were from Victor - "Marriage a mistake - It's over."  Sharon went ballistic and smashed open Victor's briefcase to find the prenup she had signed - if he died or the marriage was ended before a certain length of time,, she would get nothing - so she lit it on fire.  Just as she was putting it in the fireplace, Nikki walked in (presumably to confess to Sharon that it was her that sent the text, not Victor), and that's where they left us today - until Monday!
    Oh yes, the last scene shows Victor in some foreign port down at the dock where all the big ships come in and go out -"

Today has Nikki packing her bags, Jack had planned a honeymoon that they were to leave on tomorrow and she told him she couldn't go until she knew where Victor was and that he was alright.  She said as soon as she found him she would be back to spend her life with Jack.  He as much as told her, if you leave, don't bother coming back!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I read that one Friday that's why I wanted to know about today's update :) I Just read it thank you for posting for me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well, 2 out of 3 - Mason is coming tomorrow and podiatrist appt. Thursday.  Still that pesky roofing call to make.  Think I'll play another game of Bejeweled while I enjoy my fig square -

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

I feel so badly for Phyllis

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I play Bejewled Blitz tt. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I don't see that on MSN, just bejeweled, bejeweled 2 and bejeweled 3.  Love it tho it's so different from MahJong.  A different pace.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

She's a very good actress, Icer, you really can feel what she is going through.  Everyone's deserted her -  but on the other hand -

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I know you'll be leaving soon, Winter.  Have a good evenng.  I'm off to watch Judge Judy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

This morning's offering when I got up -

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Wow!!  Have they ever bloomed so much?  They are just gorgeous, thanks for posting such a great start to the morning.  No rash, I hope. :)

I'm on really quickly this morning as I'm rushing around to get ready to spend the day with the triplets' mom - she's on her own today with the babies and the 2 yo.  

Just got DH out the door having had his breakfast and with his lunch, particularly essential since he can't grab a bite out on the cleanse, and he's doing really well, perfectly, in fact.

Thankfully, the weather will be ideal for Gracie to enjoy the day outside.  Not too hot, no rain.

Actually, the weather is ideal for everyone - enjoy your day wherever you are!

Blessings,
    ~kar

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I think the moonflowers like all the heavy downpours of rain - I'm terrible at watering, so this has been a great year for them.

Have fun at your friend's today.  I'm sure the 2 yr. old will love having someone give him/her some undivided attention.  Are you bringing more gifts from your garden?

I've got a busy day too, tho not as much a fun one as you.  Farmers' mkt, then drop my car off to get my inspection sticker.  Later this afternoon the Lynn Mason will come to give me a price on new stairs.  I really would like today to just lounge around, but that will come tomorrow.  Thinking of calling and seeing if GD wants to come over tomorrow and make sugar cookie cutter cookies.  She hasn't been over for a while.  Supposed to be a rainy day, so hopefully her "social calendar" won't be filled.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Another flower that has loved all the rain:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone.  tt, those flowers are lovely.  What are kind are the second picture? Enjoy your errands tt.  Hope the Farmer's Market has everything you are looking for.

Kar,sounds like you will have a very busy and fun day with your friend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Hydrangeas.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

That's what I thought.  I love them.  I planted a blue one in the back yeard last year.  It's small, but it does have some blooms on it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Princess, hope you are feeling better and that it was just a one day bug.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Where is everybody? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Pingo, Kargiver, you and I are usually the only ones who post during the day.  Kargiver is visiting triplets.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

That's ture.  It's just the two of us today and I leave in 15 minutes.  It's just been so quiet today.  Have a lovely evening tt.  What did you have for lunch?  I had a nice salad.

Sections
Shortcuts