1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

BDC - you stink!

I can get into the forums, I can get into the General Chat, I can get into June 13 --- but from there it is down hill. Can't move around btw. the pages.
    How long does one have to wait to change from "last" to the one before that?
    I don't know, what is the problem, but it is certainly annoying.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: BDC - you stink!

Yes, it's been a very long time since bdc took the forums over to have control of bug fixing.

And, more than annoying was how bdc randomly changed my chosen photo to one of its own choosing from my iPad - one that compromised my anon!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Kar, I just don't think they care anymore. Switching your pix could call for a law suit. But you are not that kind of person, besides when we accept to post on this site, we sign off our life.
    At one time, they were personal, and would get back to you. That doesn't happen any longer.
    I am just so frustrated w/ them.
    Do what your heart feels is right; you will be criticized anyway.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I don't think anyone can find me from my photo, but it was just the principle of it - who knows what photos we have on our personal computer that we assume won't be posted unless WE post them.  I'm glad you saw it, at least. :)

the only reason I have hope they do actually care and are working on it is that things have recently changed.  Yes, not particularly for the better, lol, but software doesn't just change - they must be working on it.  Hopefully, they'll make actual fixes soon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.