chilean miners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemoncoke. Show lemoncoke's posts

chilean miners

The miners are going to be rescued, beginning in 10 minutes or less.  I'm saying a prayer for them now.  Let's home nothing goes wrong for them.

Aren't you proud that it was an American crew with an American drill who did the trick?  That Nasa helped with advice and medicine?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: chilean miners

Extremely proud.  But, that's what we are, a nation who is the first to lend a hand to countries in need.

I heard on the TV that there will be a screen erected to protect their privacy as they come to the surface, so we will not be able to see them, but can still rejoice in the miracle of bringing them up alive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemoncoke. Show lemoncoke's posts

Just saw the first one come up, apparently they did not put up the screen. Perhaps they will for those who are ill and can't walk out of the cylinder as Florencio did. Hope all goes well for the rest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

I was asleep on the sofa and woke up just in time to see him come out of the ground - amazing.  CNN said that the Americans who drilled the hole left for a hotel in Santiago because they didn't want to be in the limelight.  They also said they would see the rescue better on a tv!

mothermitzi

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Certainly tt and lemoncoke. This is a moment to be a proud American.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastsgirl. Show beastsgirl's posts

Hi all, I have been following this story, and they thought at first it would be Christmas before they could get them out. Amazing! It will be interesting, the stories about their confinement, and how they dealt with it. Nothings like human spirit and determination!bg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Hearing about the rescues on the radio brought tears to my eyes.  The relief must be overwhelming for these men and their families.  Here's hoping they're all reasonably well and the road to not only complete physical health, but also emotional and psychological health, is not a long one.