December 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: December 2011

I'm getting sorrier by the minute I've already eaten...

How about this one?  (I'm betting BDC will cut off her front paws, but they are in the photo with room to spare.)  It's obviously not Winter, but it's the best photo I have.  The water ones are good, but not photo-card good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Pingo, yes, it is not too late to go get a poinsettia.  I hate the pumpkin in the Christmas card so never mind that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That is a great picture Kar.  Can you photo shop something over the pumpkin?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

No, that definitely says Halloween - What's wrong with the one you posted with her swimming with the stick in her mouth?  They had lighten it a bit, I would think.  OR, you can snap some new ones today, with whatever background you want???  How about that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I like the water/stick one, but her face is all wet...not that flattering, I thought.  Good idea to just snap more.  I put the tree up yesterday so maybe a shot of her with that after it gets dark. 

Pingo, it will be strange, indeed, to not be home for Christmas, but the trip will be worth it!  Disney is decorated beautifully for Christmas...at least it was last I knew.

ETA:  Actually, I'd like to take her for a photo with Santa, but the closest one is Natick, and they only do it on Monday nights.  Not convenient in the slightest.

ETA, again:  Ooh, ooh - I've got an idea.  Our town's common is decorated for Christmas.  I bet if I take the 20' lead, I can get her to sit and stay long enough to get a good photo.  That's the plan for today in this gorgeous sunshine!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Sounds like a good plan, Kargiver.  Take a lot of snaps so you'll be sure to have one that's just what you want.

Oh, now Cheerio came crying in, "Why don't you ever take a picture of me for our Christmas cards, Ma?"  She's sitting here with her back turned to me, ears down -  I'm in big trouble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

LOL tt!!  You are on a roll this morning!  So adorable....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Sorry, tt!  I should have kept my voice down, lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

tt and Kar, please snap away today - then post them so we can be the judges. Kar, good you decided not to use the pumpkin one - too Halloweeny. Even though it is a beautiful photo of your Gracie. Your idea about the Town Common is the best.
    We have been to DW once at Christmas time. The decorations are just amazing. I really like to know, how many poinsettias they use. It must be millions. And they keep changing them. This time we are going to be there on one of their special Christmas events, they only have on certain days:
    http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/special-events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/
    They close the park and one has to buy special tickets to get in - to the tune of $60, but with our son being a castmember (yea, that's what they call their employees), we go in for free. Oh, I am so excited. Can't you tell?
    - Pingo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Pingo, I updated the pie crust photo website if you want to forward it to your DIL to go along with the recipe.  I cannot see if anyone visits let alone what their identity is.  Let her know that the dough is brown because of the spelt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Kar, if you can't get any good pictures today, did you give thought to my suggestion of photo shopping over the pumpkin? 

Your pictures aren't showing?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I am having problems with your picture postings today. Anyone else?
    tt and Kar, I saw your posts, but no picture. Then when I went back later, the photo was there. Strange!
     - Pingo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I only had a problem seeing Kar's pie crusts.  I could see the others fine. Weird.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I had added my picture after I first posted, Pingo, that's probably why.

SS was just going to ask if you were still able to get in, and then I saw you had posted over in November - get with it girl!  No luck at Foxwoods?  Oh well, you always have a good time on those bus rides anyway.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: December 2011:
    [QUOTE]I only had a problem seeing Kar's pie crusts.  I could see the others fine. Weird.
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

It's probably over in the recipe thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

She posted pictures on here because I can see the boxes but not the pictures.  I think it might be on Kar's end.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Thats it...I am writing today off..I am soooo excited...I just got off the phone with a reporter from USA today....yup...I'm gonna be famous lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh.  I don't see any pics on these threads of her piecrust

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Oh my! Thanks so much. Those pictures are just beautiful and so instructional. Thanks for posting them. Will forward them to her.
    But more so, I saw your "cake spatula". I know, she doesn't have one. Great Christmas gift for someone, who has "everything" (apparently not). I have been knocking on my brain to find something special for her. She has such a well stocked kitchen as far as equipment is concerned. Much better than mine. I still make do with odds and ends. And they do work. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG, Icer.  Congratulations.  I'm sure you've worked very hard to get to this point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Icer, how wonderful!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Icer, that is just wonderful. Congratulations! Hope you can take a picture of your creation, and post it for us. Now I know someone famous. LOL
    - Pingo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

"Did you lose a cat?"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG  OMG  OMG  OMG, is that cute!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

It is actually a great example of photo shop.  Wish it was real, but it is still adorable : )  tt, I'm hungry today, what's for lunch?

Sections
Shortcuts