December 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: December 2012

I already did that : ) But wanted to do a follow up email today since they may be making the decision tomorrow. But great advice and it does make a difference!!

I should clarify, I made them out yesterday since I had the names of everyone I was meeting and dropped them in the mailbox before I got the bus this morning : )  So hoping they do get them tomorrow!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber so nice to hear from you.  Glad your interview went well. Keeping my fingers and toes croseed for you. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thank you Winter!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber, have you ever been to Bobby C.'s near Oak Gove?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

WOW! Finally a post from you Amber. I have been checking the Chat all morning, thinking of you and your interview and hoping to hear from you.
    It sounds like it went well, and you have a good chance. Great idea to send the TY notes this morning. As long as the mail is picked up by 1 - they should have them tmw. Did you see, what time the mail pick up was? Let's just hope for the final YES.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Winter, so funny about Bobby C's! I went out Tuesday with my cousin who lives in Melrose and she loves it there! I told her next time we get together, I will head to Melrose. Do you like it? I have been very busy Pingo, my apologies for not checking in. Interviewing is so nerve wracking and not easy at all. But I know I gave it my all and that is all I could do. But your support coming from a business owner is special : )  I would love to get this to be honest. Great company and when the talk came to salary (which I always dread) I told her what I was making at my last job and she told me I would be pleasantly surprised at what they are paying. So doing lots of prayers for sure..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber it was good. We were there Tuesday night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Amber, absolutely no apologies needed here. It is just, we are all so anxious, you get this job. And it looks like the money sounds good too. Yea!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Pingo.... this is a great job and someplace I would love to live out my career at. Since money has been such an issue with other phone interviews, it made me paranoid. So the fact this will pay more was unbelievable. But everything happens for a reason and I have to have faith. Winter, can you imagine if we ended up there Tuesday? I would have been near you and we would not have known! So funny... We went to the Exchange Street Bistro, District 7 and Fizz Ed's in Malden. We had a blast! I needed it : )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

It would have been funny Amber. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Tomorrow or Monday, ambergirl, oh, so close to knowing and we're all pulling for you!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thank you all my friends!!! I still haven't caught up with past posts. I am going back and forth from here to my email where my friends are emailing me. lol! Where is tt??? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Last we heard she was sick with cold, etc and was going to lie down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Winter!  tt, I hope you feel better soon!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

If ss were one she might not since they know each in real life. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Anyone know of a place to eat right near North Station/The Garden. Not sure he'll want to walk to the North End. Going there for a concert with my son tongiht and thought we'd get a bite to eat first. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Darn Winter, I was just there for my interview today! Hoping someone can recommend something since if I get the job, I would want to know too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Amber, I am so impressed.  You remind me of this book by Ann Tyler - maybe The Accidental Tourist?  Where the family members always wrote their thank you notes to their hostess before the visit so the hostess would get it the next day....will be hoping for you....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Is that the Kiss 108 Jingle Ball?? When I asked a security guard at the Garden which building I was looking for, we chatted and he mentioned Justin Beiber was going to be there. I LOVE Matty in the morning!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Too funny hats! But us older gals have done this a few times (wink) As soon as I got to the train station after the interview, I dropped them in the mailbox across from the station before the bus came. Not sure if they even do that anymore, but it won't hurt for sure.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Winter, DS must be beside himself!!  What a great mom you are... : )  Lots of great performers!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Halftime Pizza

115 Causeway St Boston MA     http://halftimekingofpizza.com/home.html

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Robin. If I get the job, good to know for lunch! I am not familiar with the area at all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yes Amber, that's where we are going. :) Just the two of us. I'm parking at Lechmere and taking the T in. He was worried about a math test that he has tomorrow but all of his friends told him to get over it, to enjoy the show. DH bought us the tickets. 

Thanks Robin, he likes pizza so this may work. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I love Matty in the Moirning as well. We listen to him on the drive in.

Sections
Shortcuts