December 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: December 2013

Yikes I'm glad it's not coming from upstairs tt. I hope it's not your roof. Very mysterious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I'll be heading out in a few minutes. Have a good night everyone. Happy New Year! See you in 2014.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Happy New Year's, Winter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Happy New Year, all!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Good morning and happy New Year!!!

Still experiencing the relief that started Sunday!  Can hardly wait for PT and another adjustment tomorrow morning.  I even was able to walk Gracie a ways yesterday; dare I say I'm even better now than I was Sunday...seems the nerve is rewarding me for its freedom.  :)

hoping everyone had a wonderful, safe NYE!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Good morning,

Happy New Year.  Wonderful that you're at last starting to see improvement each day, Kargiver.

? today's the day Pingo comes home?  Will be good to have her posting regularly again.

Had hoped to get up to a New Year's message from Mothermitzi.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, tt!!  I have never experienced such pure relief...I guess it's commiserate with how scared I was.

Indeed, mm and other dear members we miss...maybe 2014 will be a year of reconnecting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Good morning everyone and Happy 2014!

Kar that's really good news and only one more day to go until your next appointment :-) Will keep fingers crossed for you!

Last night we went out with another couple for dinner and I tried Brazilian BBQ for the first time and it was a run, interesting and very tasty experience. Now off to cook up a storm ( no pun intended). I have a houseful of people coming for annual New Years Day dinner celebration.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

BG is back, though, so that's a good omen! Tulips, we miss you too!

I am glad Pingo is coming home tonight.  Hope the expected snow does not impact - sometimes the airlines cancel flights so as not to have planes stuck in closed airports. 

Sitting around making plans and lists!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Miscricket, being such foodies as we are - inquiring minds want to know - what are you cooking for this houseful of people coming for dinner?

You're a brave girl - I think after Christmas and New Year's the rest of us are just about collapsing!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Mothermitzi and I go way back, so that's the reason for my lamenting.  Of course, I miss the others too, and am so glad to see bg back.  I always thought of Mothermitzi and I as the City Mouse and the Country Mouse - if you're familiar with that children's story.  Cousins, so to speak.  We had a lot of similarities in our families, birthday dates and such.  It's hard to lose touch with someone you've "chatted" with for years, and not know their well being.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Oh TT, I miss her too - just trying to look on the bright side - and Cricket is also back so that's another 'good thing' as Martha would say.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I started a new thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastsgirl. Show beastsgirl's posts

Happy New Year to All! Thankyou so much for welcoming me back. I'm glad 2013 is behind me,(not a great year for me) So I offer my favorite quote: "May the roads rise up to meet you, May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand" bg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

AND, another Irish proverb I've so often said to Icer:

"May your roof never fall in and your friends never fall out" - -

Straight from the old sod from my first trip to Ireland.

Sections
Shortcuts