December Chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: December Chat

Good morning Ken,
    It is hard for me to imagine snow in AZ. But I guess Flagstaff is up in the mountains (lovely place btw). Is it really 47 degrees, where you are? No snow around here so far. But it is mighty cold. We were 27 last night. My niece in Scottsdale has not reported any drastic weather changes. Will talk to her tmw - her youngest son will turn 11.
    You must be looking forward to your concerts this coming weekend. I used to be a lot more involved in my church, than I am now. Choir, babysitting, muffin and cake baker for after Sunday services etc. Plus, I was on the board for several years of the nursery school our church is running. I do miss it. But a lot of politics made me stray a bit. I just could not agree with their new policies.
    Hope you and Mrs. Ken are doing fine, and it is not your health, that keep you away from your choir. Singing is uplifting.  P

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Yes Waggie,
    You got it right!-Aebleskiver are those small batter (not dough) balls we make in a special pan. An "aebleskiver" pan that is. One can insert apples (thus the name), but I never do. I serve them with sugared strawberries or strawberry jam on the top instead. That is what my Mom did - and so do i. Even my non-egg-eating part of our extended family will make an exception and eat them. (Ha!)
    My DIL recently send me an e-mail, that WS now have a book out about "all kind of aebleskiver". Looked into some of the recipes on line. Breakfast aebleskiver made with cheese and bacon f. ex. Oh boy, not at all, what they intended to be. (Guess WS wants to sell more aebleskiver pans). Aebleskiver are supposed to be for a family gathering around Christmas time enjoying the lights on your Advent wreath or your Christmas tree. The Americans got it all wrong - as wrong as they would get it changing the tune of the national anthem.
    Gluwine is a German concoction, I believe coming from the Scandinavian Glogg. Glogg minus raisins, almonds and Akvavite - will make Gluwine. There are as many recipes for gluwine/glogg as there are households. I make a less potent version of the Glogg. It is basically red wine (I add 1/3 bottle of water per bottle of red wine to dillute it a bit) and citrus fruit cut in slices. Some use oranges, I use lemons. Then whole gloves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods or what ever "sweet" spices you like. I put everything in my crock pot on low. It will stay warm, so my guests can serve themselves, whenever they want. And of course, we will have Christmas music playing and the tree lit up.
    If I serve it with aebleskiver, I do not add the raisins, almonds and Akvavite. But if I serve it at an after dinner cocktail party with adults only, I will go all the way. I serve it in mugs with a spoon, so they can eat all the yummy additions. Any inexpensive red wine will do.

In Response to Re: November Chat:
    OOh -  are those the little round sweet dough and apple slices goodies, and spiced wine?   My aunt's housekeeper makes them, if that is what you mean.  We used to be on best behavior to be the ones chosen to put powdered sugar or honey with chopped nut on top,  when she made them.
         I was trying to think of the name to tell DH when his mom was cooking doughnuts type dough with currants (Italian recipe,  or maybe Austrian - she comes from near their borders.)   I could not remember "ableskiver". 
          Her mulled wine is just sweet red wine with cloves too - missing something from what goes in gluvine, but what?  Not nearly as good as  in Copenhagen style.

I should have thought to ask you, pingo!   
    We usually just make spiced apple cider, which calls for different combinations of spices from the wine.   I think DH would like the gluvine better than what his mom makes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Thank you pingo -  I have to make some, and the gluvine not just with cloves but all the spices- so much better.
        I know  WS makes the pans-  I remember someone who got one from her grandmother, who returned it.  She could not figure how anyone could think you could put  a long handled metal pan in a microwave.  She thought it was like one of those space age materials  pans they put 6 eggs in to microwave cook.  DUH - and her with a Danish father and Finnish Mom -  but no one cooks like grandmothers do. Her grandmother should have sent her a recipe and instructions with the pan.
        Some of the recipes my Italian MIL makes are very like Danish ones, especially baked yummies.  That is when I asked her and found out that where she comes from is 75 miles from Innsbruck Austria, where you then cross to Bavaria!  The land of wonderful baked goods and beer, my favorites!   
         Just the opposite end of Germany.  Sometimes I forget that traveling there is like getting around New England.

Do your DIL cook and bake for your sons the way that doting mother pingo does? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Waggie,
    I had a great chuckle at your story about the microwave and the aebleskiver pan. Especially with a Danish father? Couldn't she just have asked him? Oh well.
    I know WS sells the pans, but they are not nearly as good as the ones we get from home. They have to be cast iron and have a solid base if you have an electric stove, like I do. Also, one NEVER washes the pan with soap and water. Just wipe it off well and store it for the next time. The pan gets better and better as time goes by.
    I gave my son and DIL a pan at their shower, imported straight from home. I included my recipe as well. Big hit. No, my DIL do not make them - my son does. For his entire in-law-family. He knows just how to turn them, as he has helped me so many times. He has already asked me to please get him a second pan. I have two, as it can be quite time consuming to make them for a large group.
    Good luck with your gluwine. I would give you a recipe, but I really just throw in, what I think will be good. You should try to make the glogg sometime. It is really a great winter drink. Especially after skiing. And I am sure after your sledding with your huskies as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

I can prepare to taste.  I am not good at tasting something made by others and getting all the spices.  Cinnamon,  cloves, sure.   But cardamom pods  I would not have guessed.  Never.

Mom's mother (from  Finland) uses them making orange spice and cardemom tea with a touch only, of cloves and cinnamon.  Wonderful smell and flavor.  I have never tried it in mulled wine or cider.  Ground does not cut it-  Eastern and Turkish stores have pods mail order, or I will get them in Montreal, where there are lots of Middle Eastern and Scandinavian shops.

Cooking is something just through my Scandinavian side.  Inuit (Eskimo) cooking -  Blagh - traditionally no seasoning but salts if preserving, sea food and skin and fat of walrus, seals,whale,  YUK.   Older generation women scrape and pre-chew it for kids under 7-8.  More Yuk. 
         Even they import Chinese sweet sauces and Mexican and SW  USA barbecue sauce now that they can!   Makes the caribou / reindeer, and wild ducks, geese, other deer tasty.  My family tends to apply old world cooking and seasonings to new world game.  Lots of spices, lots of honey, pastries, fruit  and nuts.

Funny- I remember DH's Mother has Cardamomo above her spice section.  I wonder if that is Cardamom?  in Italian?  I know German spells it with a K.  Maybe- I'll ask what she puts it in.

MIL makes this incredible honey and pastry with layers, like the phyllo in Baklava.  (We call it filo).  But builds it with layers of pecans or almonds, alternating (with pastry in between) with either figs or apricots.  All soaked in honey, like Baklava in a Greek or Armenian Bakery.  She puts Cardamomo in the honey.  Died and gone to heaven  GOOD.

Dad likes Aquevit- I think, Nederlands?  some duty free, buys it when he travels.  Never thought to mix it with red wine.

Something I miss up here - book stores and libraries with real cooking sections.  The few there are, all stores have the latest fad.  No depth.  Unless you call, How to  incorporate artificial sweeteners in traditional European cooking - Depth.  Even more YUK.
       The Glogg will please DH - he likes Sangria, especially .  Sweet red wine, citrus, and spices.  This weekend! 

So Pingo's son cooks to keep up Mom's traditions.  I like that.  Better than DIL!  You raised the boy right!
                           Wag

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Ken - well, we have 4 inches of snow. 

I understand about the living tree now.  It takes a lot of carpentry skill to make such staging, but it must be very effective when decorated, and all members of the chorus are in place.

I once sang for a choral performance with all of us on a 2/3 circle  type tiered podium, the outer curve toward the seats.  We had trouble getting used to it, since the focus was away from the director, and the person next to you.  Our gaze fanned out in the circle, too.
        But the audience LOVED it.  People singing were less focused inward, and made eye contact (or just looked like it) in all directions around the audience.  They felt touched.  With a few traditional songs where they sang with us - what an incredible response. 
         We had sung the same program in the traditional pie wedge, us in a semicircle focused on the conductor.  Not the same at all, to the listeners before us.

I am sure your bit of stagecraft will add so much to the performance!  Hard work, but worth doing for the results.
    A living expression of the holiday - a living tree.  I will remember that!     WhatawagSBNy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Dad likes Aquevit- I think, Nederlands?  some duty free, buys it when he travels.  Never thought to mix it with red wine.

Akvavite - pure Danish. Made from potatoes. Look for the brand "Aalborg". There are different kinds. My favorite is Jubileum Akvavite - it is smoother and has a golden color. But the genetic one that is clear and in a green bottle is good too. (If you use it for glogg - it is about 1/2 cup to a bottle of red wine).

ETA. I don' t recall if I mentioned sugar. But I sometimes add sugar to taste - depending on the wine's sweetness. And use an inexpensive wine. No need to spend $$$. I know we cannot advertise here, but the wine I use is a Cabernet, comes in a large bottle and starts with a "W". It's name reminds me of the covered bridges in NH.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Will look, pingo.   

My knowledge of liquor and liquers - can anyone see down in the sub basement?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

you can recommend a product if you don't sell it yourself. :)

P.S.  The rule is aimed only at vendors trying to promote their products on the Forums.  If you like Woodbridge wine, that's perfectly OK to say.  And, it's good wine, too, for the price.  I like their Chardonnay for drinking and cooking.

And, the dog ate my power cord, hence the limited online time.  Hope all is well, my friends.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Hello all...Ken I am glad you got to start a Thread, I think everyone should get a turn, I know I waited to post til someone else started the December thread. I do like it when we only go to 10 pages though, it seems more like  it takes too long to go through. Just my opinion. I think the November one was too long.

I have been doing my non-edible crafts. Draw string bags and wreaths. I am not sure if I am getting more efficient or my lists are getting shorter. We have lost a lot of folks we hold dear this year. The end result is I am plowing through my work load. I have prepared many unique and usefull items for my friends and family. I hate to type it but I am almost done.

I hope the Holiday Gods don't punish me for my arrogance. Life is what happens while we are making plans( John Lennon quote)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So nice to hear from you Icer. And congratulation on you "almost done" Christmas projects.
    I did some water coloring to use as gifts. But I am a poor artist. Can't bear to part with my work. Even Mr. P said, "Oh no, don't give this away.  It is the best you ever did." Maybe I should stick to my handmade wine bags with a bottle of wine.
    Well, I did two watercolors for my boys, and they are going to get them. They are both done from pictures of my parents home, but from different angles. I love the way they came out, and I know they will too. I have ordered frames on line for both, and expect them to arrive any time. Can't wait to see them all framed.
    Right now I am very busy working on a cookbook, I want to publish some day??? This idea came about from trying to save some of my mother's and grandmother's recipes for my children. Right now it is in binders and a mess of papers and notes, but I am working on straightening it all out. Lots of work, but I found myself truly enjoying this project.
    Quite often, I have my boys call me to ask for such and such. "Just the way you do it Mom!"

In Response to Re: December Chat:
    Hello all...Ken I am glad you got to start a Thread, I think everyone should get a turn, I know I waited to post til someone else started the December thread. I do like it when we only go to 10 pages though, it seems more like  it takes too long to go through. Just my opinion. I think the November one was too long. I have been doing my non-edible crafts. Draw string bags and wreaths. I am not sure if I am getting more efficient or my lists are getting shorter. We have lost a lot of folks we hold dear this year. The end result is I am plowing through my work load. I have prepared many unique and usefull items for my friends and family. I hate to type it but I am almost done. I hope the Holiday Gods don't punish me for my arrogance. Life is what happens while we are making plans( John Lennon quote)
    Posted by icer

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

pingo, dear, your watercolors must be beautiful if your DH doesn't want to part with them.  You are too modest. 

Loving the idea of your family cookbook.  My father gave me a scrap book style cookbook with his grandmother's "famous" recipes.  I treasure it and have made the molasses cookies many times since then.  I'm embarrassed to say nothing else, but they are there should I decide to partake of her past. :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

So nice to hear from you Icer. And congratulation on you "almost done" Christmas projects. I did some water coloring to use as gifts. But I am a poor artist. Can't bear to part with my work. Even Mr. P said, "Oh no, don't give this away.  It is the best you ever did." Maybe I should stick to my handmade wine bags with a bottle of wine. Well, I did two watercolors for my boys, and they are going to get them. They are both done from pictures of my parents home, but from different angles. I love the way they came out, and I know they will too. I have ordered frames on line for both, and expect them to arrive any time. Can't wait to see them all framed. Right now I am very busy working on a cookbook, I want to publish some day??? This idea came about from trying to save some of my mother's and grandmother's recipes for my children. Right now it is in binders and a mess of papers and notes, but I am working on straightening it all out. Lots of work, but I found myself truly enjoying this project. Quite often, I have my boys call me to ask for such and such. "Just the way you do it Mom!" In Response to Re: December Chat :
    Posted by pingo

Hi Pingo,,nice to hear from you too, I love those draw string bags, wine is a great thing too.

I find myself getting away from alcohol gifts lately, I think sometimes its nice to have sober gatherings too. Not so much for just  being sober , but we do have a lot of Tweens in our family. I made this suggestion a few years back but it was nixed. Now, I think the rest of the family is seeing some value to showing the kids we don't have to drink at each and every occasion

i love your recipe idea. I think, as you may have guessed I have started to compile recipes or edible items in a how to manner. One never knows what the future will bring ..Just look at the author of the series of Twight books.

Kar ...I just love the smelll of those kind of cookies....I am smiling just thinking of it...Thanks for the smellories

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Smile icer

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Pingo: I NOTICEd that you are writing a cook book. My church and the church one of my sons used to go to have both put out cook books from recipes from the church people.

Well the first 2 nites of the Living Christmas tree have come and gone. I was a greeter last night and an usher tonight. Everything was beautiful. I will post some of my pictures in my fliker acccount then post the URL link here because I don't know how to put pictures here. All  my pics I keep on my external hard drive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Good Sunday morning,
    Will jump in for a quick minute before watching "Sunday Morning".  It's been a busy week, what with out each day, combined with the Christmas celebration our library invited its volunteers to, the lighting of our town Christmas tree, and G.T.'s Christmas Open House yesterday.  His open house grows and grows, now with a total of 40 lit and decorated trees and a guest list that tops 100.  It's so good to see these people that I only get a chance to visit with at this festive get together.  A friend from Burlington came and picked me up - we went at the early end of the open house and I was back home around 6:00. Traveling at that time was fine, light snow, but roads clear. 

Had planned to do a quick dusting of the house and perhaps get some more decorations up and around, but since the snow wasn't enough for the plow/shovel guy to come, will save my energy instead for going out around noon (warmer then, I hope), clearing the car and driveway, and shoveling that back walk that never gets the sun.  Arizona sounds pretty good to me today, Ken.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Good Sunday morning, Will jump in for a quick minute before watching "Sunday Morning".  It's been a busy week, what with out each day, combined with the Christmas celebration our library invited its volunteers to, the lighting of our town Christmas tree, and G.T.'s Christmas Open House yesterday.  His open house grows and grows, now with a total of 40 lit and decorated trees and a guest list that tops 100.  It's so good to see these people that I only get a chance to visit with at this festive get together.  A friend from Burlington came and picked me up - we went at the early end of the open house and I was back home around 6:00. Traveling at that time was fine, light snow, but roads clear.  Had planned to do a quick dusting of the house and perhaps get some more decorations up and around, but since the snow wasn't enough for the plow/shovel guy to come, will save my energy instead for going out around noon (warmer then, I hope), clearing the car and driveway, and shoveling that back walk that never gets the sun.  Arizona sounds pretty good to me today, Ken.
    Posted by toytrumpet

Arizona, at least where I am, is COLD this morning. low 40's. Up state they have SNOW />......Had to turn the heat on the last 2 mornings to take the chill off the house.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

You make me feel somewhat better, Ken, but you still don't have that white stuff to shovel and ice to slip on - that's my fear.

P.S.  Car is cleaned off and moved to the other side of the driveway to let the sun do its work on melting the snow.  Back walk is cleared, no ice, and G.T. has been called and told once more what a wonderful time I and my friends they were kind enough to include this year, had.  They were in the process of taking pictures of some of the trees - if I get any copies emailed to me, I'll post one or two of my favorites.  NOW, I'm off to the attic to get more decorations up and get this place looking a little more festive like theirs - the heck with the dust, let it lie where it may!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Good (late) Sunday morning tt,
    Boy you have been one busy lady!
    I imagine G.T.'s trees are absolutely spectacular. But I am really curious. Are all those trees indoors and are they full size? How can they have 40 trees in their home and then another 100 guests? Beats me. Must be a very huge house. And where does he store the trees during the rest of the year? I have enough trouble finding space for my one and only tree. And decorating all 40 of them? It takes me 2 - 3 days to decorate my tree.  Oh boy, I really applaud them for doing this. It must be such a labor of love. How lucky are those 100 guests, that have a chance to experience such a magnificent display. Me envious? Yes!
    I hope you are as lucky as we. By now our driveway is as clean as it was before the snow arrived. No need to shovel. But this was such a wonderland to wake up to. And I am most happy to see the birds are still enjoying our trees. Plenty of birds. The finches in our birch tree - and the larger birds in our "pear" trees. Still a lot of food for them during the rest of the winter - I hope.
    How are your baskets coming along? I am close to being done with mine. And I tell you, TJ has been the greatest help. I just need to make my peppermint-craham-cracker thingies and then I am done. I would have done them today, but I am out of peppermint candies.
    The "basket" I sent to Texas for TG was such a hit. They just loved everything and had a grand NE breakfast. Thanks for your help. - Pingo

Good Sunday morning, Will jump in for a quick minute before watching "Sunday Morning".  It's been a busy week, what with out each day, combined with the Christmas celebration our library invited its volunteers to, the lighting of our town Christmas tree, and G.T.'s Christmas Open House yesterday.  His open house grows and grows, now with a total of 40 lit and decorated trees and a guest list that tops 100.  It's so good to see these people that I only get a chance to visit with at this festive get together.  A friend from Burlington came and picked me up - we went at the early end of the open house and I was back home around 6:00. Traveling at that time was fine, light snow, but roads clear.  Had planned to do a quick dusting of the house and perhaps get some more decorations up and around, but since the snow wasn't enough for the plow/shovel guy to come, will save my energy instead for going out around noon (warmer then, I hope), clearing the car and driveway, and shoveling that back walk that never gets the sun.  Arizona sounds pretty good to me today, Ken.
    Posted by toytrumpet

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

"But I am really curious. Are all those trees indoors and are they full size? How can they have 40 trees in their home and then another 100 guests? Beats me."

Just lugged down some more plastic bins from the attic, will have a cuppa, and then start decorating.  Really in the mood after last night.

G.T. owns a historical 15 room house, Pingo, that has all kinds of nooks and crannies, even allowing him to have a scene in what was a closet in the smaller bathroom, with moving carolers and a Christmas tree.  The trees are all indoors, starting with a floor to ceiling real tree in the foyer where first time guests are asked to hang a handmade ornament that depicts something about themselves.  There are all size trees - at least one full size tree stands in the corner of every room, many hold more - their bedroom having three full size old fashioned decorated trees complete with presents children would have received in olden times, grouped under the tree. 

It's an open house, meaning drop in and stay as long as you like - leave when you like.  It's a catered affair that goes from early afternoon until late in the evening.  Although their invitation list rounds off at around 100, there are never 100 people in the house at one time.  People come and go throughout the day and evening.

As for putting up, decorating the trees, G.T. and his partner do it all, starting in November.  At some point after Christmas they will reverse the process, systematically storing them in their basement.  I'd like to think he got some of his organizational skills from me, but I think I'm kidding myself!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

tt, this is like magic! It truly must be spectacular. What a great son you have, you should be so proud. Don't be so modest. I am sure he has some of the skills from you. You know the apple don' t fall too far from the tree.
    No wonder you are in decoration mood.
    I was too after reading about all those beautiful trees. --- But then my sink got clogged. So much for decorating. Mr.P is still working at it - looks like my DW intake valve is the problem. May have to buy a new one  (intake valve that is). If the valve doesn' t work the DW will not drain either. Good it didn' t happen during TG or just before Christmas. I can now use my sink - but of course not the DW. Wish me luck.

"But I am really curious. Are all those trees indoors and are they full size? How can they have 40 trees in their home and then another 100 guests? Beats me." Just lugged down some more plastic bins from the attic, will have a cuppa, and then start decorating.  Really in the mood after last night. G.T. owns a historical 15 room house, Pingo, that has all kinds of nooks and crannies, even allowing him to have a scene in what was a closet in the smaller bathroom, with moving carolers and a Christmas tree.  The trees are all indoors, starting with a floor to ceiling real tree in the foyer where first time guests are asked to hang a handmade ornament that depicts something about themselves.  There are all size trees - at least one full size tree stands in the corner of every room, many hold more - their bedroom having three full size old fashioned decorated trees complete with presents children would have received in olden times, grouped under the tree.  It's an open house, meaning drop in and stay as long as you like - leave when you like.  It's a catered affair that goes from early afternoon until late in the evening.  Although their invitation list rounds off at around 100, there are never 100 people in the house at one time.  People come and go throughout the day and evening. As for putting up, decorating the trees, G.T. and his partner do it all, starting in November.  At some point after Christmas they will reverse the process, systematically storing them in their basement.  I'd like to think he got some of his organizational skills from me, but I think I'm kidding myself!
    Posted by toytrumpet

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

40 Christmas trees tt!!  Wow, it must be spectactular.  I couldn't imagine putting all of them up - and then taking them down!  That's so wonderful.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

40 Christmas trees tt!!  Wow, it must be spectactular.  I couldn't imagine putting all of them up - and then taking them down!  That's so wonderful.
    Posted by princess-cal

They enjoy it, but only do it every other year.  Alternate years G.T. decorates a friend's house for her party (she doesn't have 40 trees!), in whatever theme she has selected for that year.  So many people have told him he should consider this as a business venture, but as he said Sat., he enjoys doing this for himself and his friends.  If he were being paid for it and was under the gun to perform, it would become a chore.

The decorations on each tree vary each year, except for the theme of the foyer tree.  My favorite was one they had last year of birds and a birdbath with actual water dripping into it, under a real tree branch.  That had been in the meditation room on the third floor and gave such a peaceful feeling with the music of monks chanting in the background.  They didn't do that one this year - too much lugging of the birdbath and water hook up etc., G.T. said.  I'm hoping to convince him for the next party to perhaps use a plastic birdbath, no actual water dripping, but the same scenario as before.  It was all in crystal white and so lovely.

How are your Christmas plans coming along?  I'm still hunting for things, clueless as to new ideas for fillers. - Hey, I'm wasting a source right under my nose - I'll email G.T. this morning for ideas for his brothers' families baskets!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

I tried posting a picture of our Living CHristmas Tree, but it didn't work out so here is the llink to my flickr page where you can see one of a past year.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8995773@N07/4166336556/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ken,
    This is absolutely beautiful. Just magnificent. Thanks for posting it - and Merry Christmas.

I tried posting a picture of our Living CHristmas Tree, but it didn't work out so here is the llink to my flickr page where you can see one of a past year. http://www.flickr.com/photos/8995773@N07/4166336556/
    Posted by Ken1935

Sections
Shortcuts