Everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dad10. Show Dad10's posts

Everyone

How goes thee?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Everyone

How do I go? I go by T or I walk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Everyone

wha?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Everyone

Hey, Dad,

I've had better days. have you seen the "use the right knife for the job" thread? That's me. I got the stitches out today and I was dismayed to learn that there's still a pretty decent gash that needs to heal, still. I thought it would be all healed up. I've never cut myself so badly so I had no idea what to expect. Anyway, I'm bummed.

Other than that, I'm cooking up a storm every day. I love being a housewife and having the time to do what I want in the kitchen for my DH. He is SO appreciative it makes it all that much more fun.

Wassup with you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Everyone

yes dad, any good dishes lately? how's the wife? you were missed at the last g2g.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dad10. Show Dad10's posts

Everyone

Tonight, I am having a dish called pork chops.

My wife and I are divorcing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Everyone

Meh, I have been better and I hope never to be worse :) I am just happy the weekend is mere moments away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Everyone

It goes.

What dish are you having for dinner tonight? I'm assuming you are that Dad who posted here once before. lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Everyone

So sorry to hear that Dad - that s*cks. I've been where you are. I'm on the boards as a newlywed, though, so maybe it will seem glib to say this now, but there is hope in life after the Big D. (I don't mean to be glib, you know that, right?)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Everyone

I am caffeine-powered. How many cups of coffee is too many? If I lose count after six, is that bad?

Sections
Shortcuts