for shakersilly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

for shakersilly

The MFA has the cutest little tree ornaments, not much larger than thimbles. I counted six diff designs in the same theme, but there may be more. They are made of clay, glazed in reds, greens, whites, etc., and look like larger ornaments.

What these ornaments also do, besides being cute-decorative, is that they are also functional. You see, they are salt and pepper shakers!

Adorable. Thought you'd be interested. :)

Try this link:

www.mfashop.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Re: for shakersilly

Do they have any that look like Thusby? Maybe they have a vinegar cruet in his shape?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from casualreindeer. Show casualreindeer's posts

Vinegar indeed, Eel!Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

rdg, did you change your screen name?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from casualreindeer. Show casualreindeer's posts

kar,

I forgot my PW, and b.com was taking forever to retrieve it, so I asked for a new one, and it never came through. So I just did a new profile.

Hi!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, OK - thanks.  Hi! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Like your reindeer awatar - RDG. Happy Thanksgiving! - Pingo

In Response to Re: for shakersilly:
    [QUOTE]kar, I forgot my PW, and b.com was taking forever to retrieve it, so I asked for a new one, and it never came through. So I just did a new profile. Hi!
    Posted by casualreindeer[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Happy Thanksgiving, Pingo and Kar!

Sections
Shortcuts