Greetings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Greetings

A very Merry Christmas to all, and the very best in the New Year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Greetings

Thank you Ken. To you and your family too,. And I like to add - may we all get along here on the Chat. - Pingo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Greetings

Thanks Ken . And to Mrs Ken too. How many xmases have we known each other now? 2? 3? I can't believe it's a few days off!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Greetings

[Quote]Thanks Ken . And to Mrs Ken too. How many xmases have we known each other now? 2? 3? I can't believe it's a few days off!!!![/Quote]

That sounds about right, 2 or 3,, but who's counting?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Greetings

A happy and healthy to you and yours, Ken!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Greetings

Hi Ken -

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Have your NE sons send you some snow. We have plenty of it!

mothermitzi

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Greetings

MM:

no thanks, you can keep all your snow. Why do you think i came to Phoenix anyhow. I see it on the TV and bless the day i moved here. I see that you guys got hit again, and have not even recovered from the last storm.. but I know you must be hearty New Englanders, and can take it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Greetings

Yes, we can take it. I must admit, it's been easy for me. My kind neighbors shoveled my driveway and walk for me yesterday. I can't complain! You're lucky to be in a lovely place. Enjoy!

mothermitzi

Sections
Shortcuts