Happy birthday, pingo!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Happy birthday, pingo!

It's actually not pingo's birthday today

Well, not here on planet earth at least

But on Planet Pingo, where, as you may recall, events take place 5 or 6 days before they do here, the party has already begun

So on behalf of the residents of Planet Pingo, I want to wish her a happy birthday and to present her with a non-transferable gift certificate good for the purchase of one Chocolate Chip Bagel Twist from Dunkin' Donuts...

Happy birthday, pingo
    Enjoy the twist
    And may peace always reign between our two great planets

Sincerely,
    Your pal, Ache

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Happy birthday, pingo!

On behalf of the residents of Planet Earth, I want to wish pingo a happy birthday (Yes, today really is pingo's birthday, folks) and present her with a gift certificate (non-transferable) good toward the purchase of one gallon of Behr Premium Plus water based primer/sealer available at participating Home Depot stores

Happy birthday, pingo
    Enjoy the paint
    And remember!
    Petite Ingenues Never Grow Old, they remain forever young in our hearts and in our spirits

Sincerely,
    Your pal, Ache

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Sweet that you're wishing pingo a happy birthday. But I think it's kinda creepy that you know when her birthday is, and keep track of it.

Nice b-day gif, Robin!

pingo, if it is your birthday, I wish you a very happy one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Thank you, Reindeergirl. It was, but not when Mr. Creepy (love that name for him) thought it was.
    How are you doing? Did you move? Did you sell your Gentleman's Chest? - Pingo

In Response to Re: Happy birthday, pingo!:
    [QUOTE]Sweet that you're wishing pingo a happy birthday. But I think it's kinda creepy that you know when her birthday is, and keep track of it. Nice b-day gif, Robin! pingo, if it is your birthday, I wish you a very happy one.
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Ummm, pingo

Last year tt wrote you a birthday poem in her thread titled "Pingo's got a birthday" (still up on the board). She posted it on March 5th. That is what I used as my reference point

If I erred regarding the exact date of your birthday last week, blame trumpet

Not me...

Thank you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Hi pingo,

Happy belated birthday. I hope it was really special for you.

Place is going on the market this month. I am busy cleaning like crazy. If I see one little speck of dirt where I cleaned 5 minutes earlier, I'm compelled to catch it.

The day the woman was going to come for the chest, DD went over it with her own set of hands and eyes. Well, she found a lot of problems there! Scratches; chipped pieces. I couldn't bear to take anyone's money until I dealt with the problems. So I have kept in mind your and other CCs' advice about selling, and will fix it up and sell it later on.

We're looking to stay in the school district until DD enters high school. She doesn't want to uproot and be nomadic while still in middle school. I hate it here, but I agree that a young child needs housing/friendship stability.

People ask if I'll move back home. They mean well, but the question breaks my heart, as I'll never afford it. I would if I could. I wish they'd stop asking, even after these years, I'm still homesick. In fact, I'd rather uproot and go far away, then to be "so close, and yet so far away."

So, that's where I've been - on LL and cleaning. I want this place to be spotless, and, alas, Martha Stewart I'm not.

I've also been playing in the kitchen. But the Angel Food Cake gods just soooo seem to be against me! It tends to turn into cookies, rather than a light, airy cake. Oh well!Cool