If you believe the Bible is the supernatural, inerrant Word of God...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If you believe the Bible is the supernatural, inerrant Word of God...

...I think you'll find this video truly compelling.  DH and I do as do my parents.  We are not into religious mumbo jumbo, just biblically sound and concrete material (I acknowledge the Bible itself IS "religious mumbo jumbo" to many).

I didn't want to bring religion into our politics/religion-free CC, but at the same time don't want it to go unmentioned.

I'm not going to argue or probably even discuss this.  Just posting in case the title applies to you.

This is time sensitive - if you're the slightest bit interested, I suggest watching on or before Sept 4.  And, even though I'm not going to get into a big debate, I am interested if anyone has watched it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=QW17ZP0shv0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: If you believe the Bible is the supernatural, inerrant Word of God...

If you watched the video and found it interesting you'll find this information good to know, as well: the Rosh Hashanah shofar will be blown to start Rosh Hashanah at 10:46 AM tomorrow Jerusalem time (as per address below) which is 3:46 AM East Coast time.  This time marks the declaration of the new moon starting the Jewish New Year, this year's Feast of Trumpets.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/216238/jewish/Molad-Times.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

An all-you-can-eat buffet of sauteed hicken tenders, brown rice, salad, whoopie pies, and watery apple crisp

That i the only feast of trumpet's I know of...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I had ginger ice cream, hot fudge and Ommegang Abbey Ale beer for lunch...all my favs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.