January 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: January 2012

Cheerio the diva saw the pic of him in the window, and said, "Oh yeah, I haven't sat in ours for a while.  Good place to get some sun" -

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Boy our cats have the run of the house don't they!  Not to be outdone, Tigger wanted Cheerio to see this....  ahem.... he does try hard, I will give him that..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, he is a beauty.  As soon as she wakes up from her snooze (now stretched out on the l.r. rug in the sun), I'll show her.  Don't want her pestering me all afternoon tho for a play date.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

What beautiful pictures of Cheerio and Tigger.  Here he is almost sitting down in the window.  Yes, he did pull at the bottom of the curtain.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I can't get over how much he's grown.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just noticed the blue collar.  Love that.  He has huge paws Winter. He is going to be big.  Such a handsome kitty..  curtains and cats = disaster! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I agree tt.  Crazy how big they get and so fast!  He is a beauty..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

We weren't going to get a collar, but my son really wanted the blue one.  It has polka dots on it.  I know he's getting big so fast.  He's 6.5 months on Wednesday.  I'd guess 9 pounds or so. How much do your cats weigh?

Thanks for the compliments on him.  His coat looks nice and shiny in the pics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Is Tigger part Maine coon?  He's so fluffy. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

My Tigger is only 9 pounds, but all fur.  Boo is my porker, weighing in at 13 pounds.  : )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I don't think he is, but he was a rescue from a neighbor who never spayed her female cats.  Ugh.  Boo came from the same place, so they are brothers.  He really is stunning. I get compliments on him all the time.  His eyes are the lightest green and his nose is pink.  To top it all off, he is highly affectionate, will go to anybody.  Boo has a baby face but is much more laid back and won't go to anybody.  So funny how they each have their own personalities.  And loving the polka dots!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG, Icer.  I hope you were watching.  Patty dressed in Genevieve's gown and walked down the aisle and when Jack put back her veil she shot him.  Adam is blind by something that I guess she threw in his eyes.  A whole new set of subplots.  I'll have to go out and get some fresh air.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

I think I have you all beat, unless Cheerio is bigger. My cat growing up toped the scales at 16lbs!! And, she lived till 17! :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Wow liz!  And 17 is a long time for a cat.  What was his/her name?  Too bad you don't have a picture, would love to see that!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

In Response to Re: January 2012:
    [QUOTE]OMG, Icer.  I hope you were watching.  Patty dressed in Genevieve's gown and walked down the aisle and when Jack put back her veil she shot him.  Adam is blind by something that I guess she threw in his eyes.  A whole new set of subplots.  I'll have to go out and get some fresh air.
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

I did see it today

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Her name was Maggie. I got her when I was 7 and she died when I was 24. I don't have any pictures of her on my computer, as I got a new one since :(  She was a tortoise shell. She wasn't a very nice cat. Only liked my family, and she would hiss at anyone else that came in the house. But, she was a love to us!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I had a cat named Maggie too : )  She was my DD's first pet. She only lived to 12 but she had cancer.  I think tortoise shell cats are gorgeous.  Are they along the line of calico or money cats?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Liz, our family cat was probably the same size and she lived 18 years.  She was princess, and looked alot like Cheerio.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

They aren't the same as calico. They are mostly black with streaks of orange and white. Her face was half orange, half black.  Tortoise shells are only female, I don't know if that is the same with calicos.

Now I miss her :( She got a kidney disease and become incontinent, so we had to put her down :(

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Liz, that's what happaned to Princess.  :( We got her when I was 2.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Ran out to Michael's for supplies for making valentine cards and then poked in the Dollar Store and of course came out with things from there, among them colorful leis.  Three to a pak, so one for Lilly Bug, one for my GD and one to hang on the side of my computer screen.  So colorful.

Last time Cheerio was to the vet she was 13 lbs.  That was a couple of years ago. She may have put on a few since then, but she and I like to think it's just loose skin.

Icer, can't wait to see Y&R tomorrow.  I know they can't kill off Jack.  I thought she was going to shoot Genevieve and they'd write her out of the script.  Now that Adam's blind again, Sharon will surely be taking care of him, and begging Victor to "just speak to your son".

ETA:  Have a couple of slices of bacon in freezer, so supper will be a bacon burger on a sesame roll, with skinny fr.frs. AND a diet Pepsi ice cream float!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

We are not eating too much here at Casa d'Icer..chicken soup is about it...but Honey's fever has been down to normal since about 12 noon...he just needs to rest now...i hope

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Sounds as tho the worst is over for Honey.  Glad to hear it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Good evening,
    You ladies have certainly been busy this afternoon. Lovely pet pictures. Can't believe, how much Yoda has grown.
    Had some errands to do after my therapy. Did them all, but skipped Costco. That windtunnel up there is not inviting. I am running out of paper towels. I forgot them on my last visit there. So I stopped by a the grocery store and picked up a couple - even though I hated to pay, what I paid for them.
    It is nice out, but the wind it a bit too much. On the highway I really had to grab my stearing wheel tightly w/ both hands. Lots of cars were swaying back and forth. Did you go out, tt?
    Can't believe January will be over tomorrow. Bought myself 3 Hyacints to cheer up my kitchen. Spring is on it's way. - Pingo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Yes, I did.  Guess you didn't real my above posting.  It was windy, that's what it made it so cold if you did any amount of walking.  I just parked at Michael's and then walked back and forth to the Dollar Store.  That was enough.  You bought hyacinths, I bought cloth leis!  Both for a feel of Spring.