Jeanne Cooper

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Jeanne Cooper

Thank you for posting that, Ms_ob.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I'm curious today to see how they handle her death on the show.  Will they write her out (complications from brain surgery?) or try to replace her with another actress.  I don't think that would be received very well by viewers.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I almost think at one time they had the actress who played the mother on The Waltons fill in for her.  It was terrible.  Jeanne had such a flair.  It will leave a big void in the storyline - who will Jill play off of?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I was so sad to hear this last night. No one can replace her on the show.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I agree.  that's why I'm curious to see the program today - They may just not address it at all (not have any scenes she would need to be in) for a few days until the writers decide how best to handle it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Not a mention of her, either in the plot or in the credits.  Jack's sister has appeared back home, staying with him, until today when he told her if she didn't like the fact that Phyllis was lilving there now, than maybe tracy had better find someplace else to stay.  Wonder if they're going to move her back into the Chancellor house and she'll become the "matriach".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

They finally acknowledged her today at the credits at the end, with her picture and date of birth and death.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well, at last Y&R is going to host a tributel to Jeanne.   It will be Tuesday during their regular slot.  I was beginning to wonder, because 2 days ago during the show they talked about her character as tho she were still alive.  I'm sure fans have been after producers to give  her a fitting tribute.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, is she still in the hospital on the show?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Why are my posts disappearing?

the day before yesterday kane went for what he thought was a meeting with Catherine.  Jill was there instead.  They joked that Catherine was at home discussing some household chore with the maid.  That didn't set good with me, and I'm sure other fans of Jeanne didn't like it either.  She had been shown before that episode, home from a "stroke".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

A nicely done tribute to Jeanne by the cast of Y&R today.  They said over the next few weeks her death will be written into the script, making changes to a lot of the characters

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Wow...I haven't watched soaps in ages...but I used to watch Y&R when my son was little. Who could ever forget Katherine Chancellor. What an icon. I had forgotted about Esther the maid...lol...

I didn't know Corbin Bernsin was her son. I guess I can see the resemblance in the eyes anyhow.

Too bad. Some people are very easily replaced..but I don't think anyone could replace her on that show..though for some reason, I thought Y&R was off the air. Maybe I will try and catch it today for old time's sake..lol