July 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: July 2013

Nice looking stove Kar. tt, I'm sure you could lease a car, my friend's dad recently leased one and I believe he's 75.

----------------------------------------------------------
    I find your lack of faith disturbing
     - Darth Vadar

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, Winter. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Just heard from garage, pulled starter and 90% sure that's the problem.  Waiting for a price back, but said it's a good little car and this would not be that big an expense.

"Each one of us contributes in some unique way to the composition of life." 

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Sounds like your luck is changing TT.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Great!  Yeah, the starter isn't so bad and not much labor cost, either.  Woo hoo!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

TT I would think you would be the perfect lease candidate on their end; low mileage, careful driver.  Might not be so good a deal for you, though.  I sure hope yours can be fixed.  Glad the hand is holding up.

Kar, the stove looks incredible.  Congratulations, may it serve you well for a long, long time - the rest of your life, in fact.  We'll be waiting for a report on the oven functions.

I'm playing hooky today.  Just bought new bathroom rugs; gray is the "in" color of the moment so I wanted to upgrade before it disappears again. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I see Gracie on her living room bad. Yes, she is indeed a beauty, buI I don't think it will be too much fun cooking on her. LOL

Don't you just hate BDC keep swapping the photos?

In response to toytrumpet's comment:

That's a beauty, Kargiver.  Have fun cooking on it.

"Each one of us contributes in some unique way to the composition of life." 

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, hats, I'm looking forward to it soooooo much.  Great day to play hooky.  You definitely need to scoop up specialty colors while they are in or the boat sails and you have to wait another 10 years for it to be hot, again!

Pingo, indeed, it's aggrevating, but at least it swaps between previously chosen photos, lol.  

ETA: yeah, I'm sure Gracie wouldn't appreciate an egg cracked on her back, lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

I took a bath!  Can't remember the last time I did that ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ah, nice!  We have a nice whirlpool tub that is basically just decoration that I dust every time I clean the bathroom.  A bath is a nice idea...  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Figured out it had been 11 years!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Just came home. Long day at the office. Had to finish something for DH for tmw. Something he thought of at the last minute.
    Good to hear it was "just" the starter, tt. Could be lots worse. But it is still a good deal of unexpected money to pay. Just count your blessings, you weren't stranded on the HWY on your way to Newton. How is your hand holding up this evening, after all the cookie making and paper doll cutting? Ice, ice, ice - and maybe an ibuprofen tonight, before you go to sleep.
    Were you using your beautiful stove tonight, Kar? Or are you waiting until you get the hood up?
    A bath sounds nice, Hats. I had to chuckle at Kar's description of her "decoration". We have several friends, who installed one in their master Bathroom. But they hardly ever use them. Nice to use, but too much of a pain to fill them and clean them up. I don't even like to clean bath tubs, so for that reason we installed all showers in our bathrooms. We do have one bath tub though. In our guestroom bath downstairs. Just in case someone needs it for some kind of treatment. 
    My fan is still working. Munching on some leftovers as I am typing. DH is still at the office. Won't be seeing him for a while. I will probably be in bed, before he comes home.
    Winter, just wondering. Are you bringing your iPad to Washington? It takes nice pictures, and maybe you will get a chance to post something for us.
    Nighty night!
    Do what your heart feels is right; you will be criticized anyway.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt