July 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: July 2014

Good morning!

tt, what a spectacular day!  I'm drooling over the bisque and sw pot fries...two of my favs.  Nice changes the restaurant made.  Talbots has nice clothes; I wear a cardigan I got last year every day 3/4 of the year like Mr. Rogers, lol, and I still wear a pair of jeans I've had from there for literally 20 years...not sure how they haven't fallen apart (maybe because they haven't fit me the whole time)!  Anyway, is the Trading Post still there?  That's one of my spots, and I assume LLBean hasn't gone anywhere.  How is cousin?  You mentioned an eye test; driving is more tiring when you need a new glasses scrip...not sure if that's the case, but it can be a subtle drain on your energy.

DH is off, and, yes, TGIF.  If it's not good weather I see him more so I have mixed feelings about rain. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

tt, I used to leave near the Kittery outlets.  Next time you are there, if you like lobster w/ no frills, you should check out Chauncey Creek.  It's right on the water.  Great place!  It's bring your own beverage [they have a machine, but it only takes cash/coins; they don't serve fountain drinks].  You can actually bring anything else you want in addition to the beverages; their menu is limited, and bringing your own whatever is encouraged.  Parking is tight on the weekend, but you should be fine during the week.  It can be a bit tricky to find if you don't know the area, but the GPS will get you there.  Its' worth the 10 minute drive from the outlets. It's a pretty drive too. We used to live about 5 minutes drive away from there.  Bosn's Landing is nice, but Chauncey Creek is an experience. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Here is the link:

http://www.chaunceycreek.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.chaunceycreek.com/

There are some bad reviews on yelp, but they clearly don't understand what a no-frills lobster pier is about.  And why they thought people would be practically giving away lobsters, I have no idea. Lobsters are not cheap anywhere.  We lived there for 3 years and there was one year when they were insanely cheap, but you certainly paid more for lobster in Portsmouth than you did at Chauncey.  And I don't even like lobster! I'd get other things when I was there. ;-) DH was a huge fan of these lobsters. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone. tt, sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterdy, your lunch is making me hungry; guess I need to go make that oatmeal. What are your plans today. DS has a classmate moving to Florida next weekend and he had invited over to swim tomorrow, doesn't look like swimming will happen, but I'm sure they can play Xbox. We didn't go to the Flea Market last Sunday because of the rainy forecast so hopefully my DB and SIL are going this Sunday. I've found some toys still in the boxes, never opened to add to the clothes. What is everyone else doing this weekend?

----------------------------------------------------------
    I find your lack of faith disturbing

- Darth Vadar

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

This weekend, I've got a horseback riding lesson. I also need to plant more annuals. The deer ate my marigolds again! I have family coming in starting Wed, so I need to get the flowers planted and the house ready.  I have an arbitration on Wed as well, my first since I got here. So I'm going out of my mind w/ that.  DH is thinking about fishing on Sunday.  I had been hoping we'd go for a bike ride, but it looks like he'll be fishing instead.  I guess its' for the best.  There is a trail near the house I can do myself - haven't seen any bear on that one- and I can get everything ready for guests. It's supposed to be beautiful all weekend.  I think a pedicure may be in order as well.  We'll probably go out to dinner on Sat night as well. We'll see. We went out for dinner last night, so I'm content to stay in too.  But DH was asking about where to go on Sat, so dinner out appears to be on his agenda.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ladies, ladies, ladies --- it is AUGUST!
    Do what your heart feels is right; you will be criticized anyway.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt