Let's Create Our Own Blob!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

www.horrorstew.com/images/TheBlobRemakeBox.jpg" alt="http://www.horrorstew.com/images/TheBlobRemakeBox.jpg" />

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

To everyone here who has been mean and rude and snotty and unwelcoming to me ....... I"M COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!

Just kidding !!!!!!!

I forgive you all. I've enjoyed your company and your cozy talk.

And I'll be there to welcome you all back with open arms and a plate of cookies should you ever want to return for a visit.

http://static.flickr.com/42/79402461_19262b9f9b_o.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Well, I have to hand it to you for this one. You made me laugh (for a change)!

mothermitzi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Who cares what you think thursbs. Now that I'm back in th good graces of mothermitzi. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

hee hee

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Did you mean: apocryphal

Don't you wish now that you hdn't foreclosed on WOTD?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

What blobbering nonsense you spout.

So jealous!!

Here have a cookie

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/128/332117286_1b98fe0ea8.jpg?v=0

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

You know you want one ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I'll have a butterfly cookie with a side order of Blob and Teletubbie, please.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

cho*

cho*

cho*

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Hey thurbs I just posted a most excellent song parody at the new message board. It's brilliant just ask Quest.

I even mentioned one of your masterpieces there.
    You were my mentor.

Till I surpassed you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

It's a catchy tune, isn't it, Tinky.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

You can't get it out of your head, can you Tinky.

Niether can pinko.