Looking for Ken!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Looking for Ken!

Ken, where are you? Haven' t seen you posting in a while. Is everything ok with you and Mrs. Ken?
    I don' t want to interfere with your privacy, but you have been missed on these boards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Re: Looking for Ken!

In Response to Looking for Ken!:
    [QUOTE]Ken, where are you? Haven' t seen you posting in a while. Is everything ok with you and Mrs. Ken? I don' t want to interfere with your privacy, but you have been missed on these boards.
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]

I just noticed this thread. That is so nice to know one is missed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Good to have you back Ken. Hoping for a nice weekend for you and Mrs. Ken with improvement in the bone spur. Mr. son in TX says the weather has cooled down, but still not much rain. How is it your way? As you probably already know, we had snow last week. Just too early.
    - Pingo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

This thread has only been up on the first page here for 38 days, Ken, so it's not surprising, you missed it. Often it takes me 39 or even 40 days to notice some of threads on the board, especially if they are dedicated to me...

By the way, if you look closely, youll find a "HappyBirthday" thread that was posted for you 6 weeks ago

I guess you missed that one too, huh, Eagle Eye?

Sections
Shortcuts