March 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Re: March 2011

Hi tt -

I can't see the photos either, but I'm delighted to see your posts!

mothermitzi

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Pingo, I love Jacques Pepin - will look up the recipe, thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I am curious to see if this is a BDC glitch or it a tt glitch. So I will try to post a picture. It is just an old sunset picture from my kitchen window - nothing special.

I see it. Does anyone else see it? - Pingo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I see it Pingo and it is beautiful.  I am high up where I live and adore sunsets...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Lovely!  I see it, too.  So strange about tt's photos - it's like the BDC gods are against her.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Aww, tt, sorry I missed you!  Congrats on your new additions!

We are mostly back to grass at my house except the one huge hill where everything was snowblown, adn what grass we can see is also a mess.    Am I correct  though that snow hald nutrients that are supposed to be good for the grass underneath?  I thought I heard that somewhere...

Did you pick out a new TV yet, Kar?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I think we're getting a Sony Brevia, but we aren't going to look/buy until after the house alarm is installed.  Until then, we're watching the little TV from upstairs...and we've moved all the furniture closer so we don't go blind. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

You're too modest, Pingo, your sunset pic is beautiful.  What I sent was not a regular pic from my computer, but a copy and paste of a picture in an email that G.T. had sent.  I'm sure it had to do with his photo coding, not my computer or BDC.  --  I'm pushing the envelope trying to post again, but came in to check additional emails and clicked over to here also.  Believe it or not I was still logged in.

Spending the morning "getting my affairs" in order, sounds gruesome, but realized I should check and update info in my security box.  Besides, there's that feeling of spring not far away, so my nesting/cleaning instincts are clicking into full gear.  More bags of "stuff" for Vietnam Vets, and more and more bags of shredding being filled.  Cheerio happily sleeps through it all, mornings in here and afternoons if they're chilly, under the comforter on my bed.  Horrible pics of cats showing up on Ache's thread, and had wanted to pose her with a bucket of money (her gratuities for interviews!) in front of her and post it there, but she said absolutely not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hi tt,
    I can't copy and paste a picture either.  I have to save it on my computer and then download it.  Robingirl posted that picture of the horrible cat. Maybe Ace posted one too but I didn't see one from him. She meant it as a joke I think, but I did comment on it.  I noticed it was then gone.  I think maybe she deleted it.  That would have been so funny a picture of Cheerio posing with a bucket of money.  I know I would have enjoyed it : )  So nice to see you back for a while.  I hope we eventually get to see a picture of the kitties.  Did you like my suggestions of names?  So much fun picking names for new furbabies : )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I did like your name suggestions, Amber, they would have been along the lines I would have chosen, but as I updated on the original site, they have decided to go with Norma and Desmond from "Sunset Boulevard".  They're big fans of the old movies.

As for the pics, may be you can help me, I tried to copy and paste the pics to save them to my computer, but couldn't figure out how to do that.  It came up on my email as an actual picture, not an attachment to click on.  Copy and paste where?  G.T. is not too hep on sending pics, his partner usually does that, so I think since the pics even came sideways (!) the problem is how he sent them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I love Norma and Desmond!  I really like anything different.  I save my pictures when they come as an attachment.  I don't think you can save them on your hard drive if the picture is in the body of your email.  Pretty sure I have tried.  Does anyone else know if you can or not?  Anyway he can send them as an attachment?  Just dying to see them Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, how have you been other wise?  I did post a wedding pic the day before or the day you left....not sure if you saw them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Nice picture Pingo...is that a pool I spy on the patio?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Winter, hi, I did see your wedding pic, you look so happy, as one of the other posters said, you have a beautiful smile.  Your gown was lovely.  Have been keeping up on the posts, so know you are having a time with your knee again, what with unpacking and everything.  I'm sure your doctor is right that you were just on it too much over the honeymoon - but what's a girl to do??
    I loved the ride up the mountain to the top of the Kalekalua or whatever (bad on names, you know).  We went during the daylight hours (lucky you seeing the sunrise from there!) but I was in awe, driving up - first the clouds are above us, then all of a sudden looking out the bus window we're even with the clouds, then voila! we were actually above the clouds!  That blew my mind.

Amber, I did get in and copied and saved one of the pics on "paint", but can't find it, and it didn't save it resized anyway.  I'll have to ask G.T.'s partner to send me something I can save, resize, and repost on chat, because the two of them are gorgeous (proud Nana, you know!).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

tt,
    Could you export the pictures, and save it on your desktop? Go to file - /> export -> desktop or maybe in your case: copy -> paste ->desktop  then insert -> browse -> save.
    - Pingo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

No, Winter. That is our tennis court. - Pingo

In Response to Re: March 2011:
    [QUOTE]Nice picture Pingo...is that a pool I spy on the patio?
    Posted by Winter2011Bride[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

tt, usually, there is an attached photo file in addition to the image that loads directly into the email - are you sure there's no attachment?  I'm not familiar with comcast's email...

If there's really no attachment to save, maybe you can right click over your emailed images and get a pulldown menu from there.  There should be a save choice, I think.  Then, save it to wherever and upload that saved image file to BDC.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, thank you for the compliments.  Yes that drive is amazing.  On the way down it was quite scary realizing that there was no guardrail. 

Pingo, nice tennis court.  I was excited this morning to see that the last of the ice has melted from the pool cover.  :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I have tried to right click on a picture in an email, but there is no option to save, just copy.  Hopefully GT's partner can send as an attachment.  I can just imagine how cute they are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I just posted a pic and note on Ache's thread, - - I know, I know.

Have to go watch Y&R, Victor's eloping today, and then I'll try your suggestions.  As I said, I do have it saved now, just can't find it!  That used to be my story in work too  - - "I KNOW I saved it!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If you know what it was called (or a unique portion of it at least), you can do a search of your C drive from the Start menu.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Here's the female -

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

She looks so adorable.....  nobody sleeps better than a cat!  Norma fits her tt!  Can't wait for the pic of Desmond

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Awwww, tt, so sweet - definitely worth the trouble of posting!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Here's the male