March chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

March chat

I was going to post a picture of the motorcycle to carry the wedding cake here....but I realized my address was in the photo....rats..I will get one of it I am sure

Tulips sorry to read about your hubby...hope he is on the mend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: March chat

Icer, you're sharper than Princess and me - we both posted this morning over on the February thread!  Happy March - month of birthdays and anniversaries!  Speaking of which, wish you and I lived close enough that I could have a b'day cake delivered on your motorcycle!

"Good morning,

Could have slept longer this morning except for you know who.  Got up and then saw it was only quarter to seven.  She was hungry, talking up a storm.  Glad to see birds under the feeder, and not HH/PB under the shrub.  If I see him out there feel I have to to go out and pet him, and the back walk doesn't look too inviting.  Raining here.

Tulips, I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's past stroke.  My gosh, you say he never complains, well it sounds as tho you don't do much of that yourself.  Your upbeat nature comes through in your posts.  He's very lucky to have you as a partner.

Amber, glad you're on the mend.  Getting your appetite back is always a good sign.

Love a rainy day, and will divie it up between doing some necessary things and working on the puzzle the better part of the day, if the light gets good enough.  I worked on it a bit last night, but the floor lamp always casts some glare, makes it hard when you trying to differentiate between shades of one color.  Yes, Tulips, I pulled all the various reds out into one plate, and then because there were so few browns and whites, put them together in another.  The box holds all the greens!  Ugh.

Cheerio's hunger this morning has spilled over onto me - think I'll make some banana pancakes - my rationale being that I have to have a hearty breakfast to carry me through the day without my usual sweet intake - sound reasonable?  Hope you all have an uneventful day traveling, haven't heard the latest forecast for when other snow will start, if at all.  Son comes home today from vacation, not sure what time, but hoping I'll get a call and a fill in on what I'm sure was a fun time.  Chat later.

7:20 - Snowing now."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Added enough milk to chocolate sauce I had left in fridge for required amount, sliced bananas, and came up with chocolate banana pancakes -

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Icer, I would love to have a cake delivered on a motorcycle.  I loved when DH and I would ride his.  I am feeling so much better, cold pretty much gone except for some congestion in my chest but I am eating the onion syrup.  And now you post a picture of the yummiest pancakes I have ever seen tt... what are you doing to me???? lol!  Rainy days are the best and storms too when you are home.  Nothing where I am, just rain.  Boston has snow but it is wet and not sticking.  I heard rain for Saturday.  I will get my housework done while blasting the oldies (have to have music to get motivated) and then relax and watch the rain. That is the best...  I hope everyone stays dry and has a great day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I just read daylight savings time is March 11th. Can't wait!!!  Love when it is light out later!  The getting up in the dark and coming home in the dark is awful. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ambergirl, glad you're well on the mend and hope you enjoyed your chow down on Chinese food!!  

tt, speaking of tasty treats, what a breakfast!  YUM.

icer, you can blur out the address if you want.  If you don't mind my knowing your address, you can send it to kargiverbdc @ gmail . com, and I'll make it invisible and send it back to you.  Would love to see that pic if you can!!

It's still snowing lightly here, but it's about done, I hear.  We got about 5 - 6 inches.  MY guess, ha ha ha!  Looks like it will be pretty far from DH's 10" guess.  Too bad we didn't make it worthwhile, lol.  He had to plow and shovel this morning before he left for work.  Our road needs a good plowing, too.

Happy March, everyone!

~kar

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Just saw weather shots of Gardner - is that anywhere near you?  They really got a lot combined with winds that are still blowing.  Was coming in to ask how you made out and there was your post.  Bet Gracie is loving it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning.  Last night's commute wasn't bad at all.  Made it home at the same time we usually do.  tt, those pancakes look fantastic.  I remember last year in Hawaii, I had fresh banana pancakes they were sooo good. Tulips so sorry about your DH's stroke, hope you are both doing better today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

In Response to Re: March chat:
    Ambergirl, glad you're well on the mend and hope you enjoyed your chow down on Chinese food!!   tt, speaking of tasty treats, what a breakfast!  YUM. icer, you can blur out the address if you want.  If you don't mind my knowing your address, you can send it to kargiverbdc @ gmail . com, and I'll make it invisible and send it back to you.  Would love to see that pic if you can!! It's still snowing lightly here, but it's about done, I hear.  We got about 5 - 6 inches.  MY guess, ha ha ha!  Looks like it will be pretty far from DH's 10" guess.  Too bad we didn't make it worthwhile, lol.  He had to plow and shovel this morning before he left for work.  Our road needs a good plowing, too. Happy March, everyone! ~kar
    Posted by kargiver

I'm gonna take you up on that..Thanks..feel free to blur anything else you mind find to be too much of a "tell" ..I trust your judgement

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Remember i signed up for the Michael's reward card a couple of week ago?  Just got a "happy birthday" email from them saying 20% off entire purchase has been downloaded on my card - usable anytime in March.  Worth signing up for.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Is it your birthday tt?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Nope.  this is to use anytime during the month.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Is it your birthday month?  You know I wouldn't want to miss your birthday!

Sealed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, I'm sure Icer will let you know when it's coming up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I'll get started on the birthday cake..... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: March chat:
    In Response to Re: March chat : I'm gonna take you up on that..Thanks..feel free to blur anything else you mind find to be too much of a "tell" ..I trust your judgement
    Posted by icer

I blurred a bunch and sent you my idea of a sanitized photo for you to post.  If I left anything showing you don't want, let me know and I'll zap it.  Awesome pic!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Maybe you could hitch a ride on the back of her motorcycle, I seem to remember it's pink, to deliver it?  That would really make the day!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Hurry up with the pic, Icer, I don't want to leave the computer and miss it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh wouldn't that be wonderful tt!  To ride a motorcycle again with Icer and deliver your birthday cake and meet Cheerio would just be awesome!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Too long a ride for Icer, I'm afraid.  But you're right, that would be awesome!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Icer, did you get my anon version back?  I'm lucky to have gotten a sneak peek, but your other adoring fans are waiting!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

She doesn't sit on the computer like some of us do - probably have to wait til later in the day - ugh!  I've even emailed G.T. that I'll let him know when it comes up.  Now that would be something we could do - if she's anywhere near our route to Foxwoods - stop by coming or going and pick up a birthday cake!  Hmmmm, I wonder.  Oh wait, the 17th is her anniversary, maybe instead, she and DH would like to go to Foxwoods to celebrate and we could meet up there - what do you say, Icer?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Thanks Kar..it takes me so long..can u imagine if we had to wait for me to blur

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Icer that is great!  Hot pink bike - very nice!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I LOVE IT!!!!  I can just picture myself on the back with the wind blowing my hair. Just saying is all Icer..... Wink

Sections
Shortcuts