March chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: March chat

Ah Cheerio you are going to make Yoda blush when I tell him what you said about the young fella. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Getting ready for our lunch and she's pointed out 2 pics that she thinks shows her at her best:

The first one is quite slimming, she feels -

and this last, tho taken during the time of the cat imposter, shows that she is a lady of means -

I think she is trying to impress Yoda more so than "the boys", because they have seen her sprawled out - not her best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

She is just the cutest ever tt....  love that cat!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, Pingo!  I'm trying to stay on the straight and narrow, and am looking forward to having them fit well enough to look good soon.

Ambergirl, that's exciting. :)  I hope you can get Monday off and have some much needed fun for the weekend.

Love all the kitty photos!!!

I just got back a little while ago from the chiropractor and TJs.  The sun is deceptively unhelpful with the temperature today.  Brrrr, windy and cold.  But, at least not damp and dark!

Time to think about lunch...the pork chops are gone.  Finally.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Oh tt, I can't wait to show these to Yoda.  He will love these.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I actually put in for Monday and Tuesday. Haven't heard back yet, but then again, he isn't in.  Figured I would stay Saturday through Monday and come back Tuesday morning.  DD will stay with the animals for me, so just waiting for his approval. I think it will do me a world of good.  Plus I am excited to see her : )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Awesome plan.  Let us know!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Sounds like a fun long week-end, Amber.  Hope your plans go as you want.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

tt, it looks like Cheerio is napping in anticipation of sneaking out to a strip club later after you've gone to sleep...better keep an eye on her!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

thanks tt!  Kar, that is so funny!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yoda's hoping that she'll spend that money on a nice young cat!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, dear, is that the impression it gives?  She would never want anyone to think she's a "lady of the night".  I think she was trying to show that she has her own money and is not an "older" cat who is looking for a "sugar daddy" - I don't know whether to mention your impression to her or not.  She's napping on the l.r. couch right now, with one ear turned toward the Y&R.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

Hi guys, just popping in to ask a gardening question because I believe that some of you garden?  Anyone know when I should be using dormant oil on my fruit trees this year?  It's supposed to be before budbreak and not when the temp is supposed to drop below freezing again, but I'm afraid that budbreak might happen sooner than expected this year.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!  Sorry, I'm really out of chat commission right now since it's tax season!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yoda thinks the world of Cheerio.  :)  He doesn't have much money (yet) but he has great toys he'd share with her. 

I'm having left over spaghetti and meatballs for lunch. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Lostgrouse, I'll ask DH; we've got lots of different fruit and nut trees here, and he does all the work with them.  Check back in after 7:00.

tt, oh, don't tell Cheerio!  I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. ;)

spaghetti and meatballs...yum, Winter!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Everything's OK, she has a great sense of humor and rolled over so hard laughing she fell off the couch!  The very idea that anyone could picture her shimmying around a pole, struck her fancy!

Cheerio and I had tuna for lunch - me on my salad and she the remains of the can.
    Supper will be homemade chicken soup I thawed out.  Right now that doesn't seem as tho it's going to fill me.  Working up an appetite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

What pretty (and handsome) kitties!  Amber - that sounds like a nice weekend.  DH and I were just talking that we should go to NYC for a weekend.  We haven't been in a few years.  Easier now to get away with just 1 dog, though I don't like to leave Spencer for too long with MIL as he can be a handful.  These little dogs just never run out of energy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

tt, you and Cheerio keep making me laugh today!  I got approved for my days, so hopefully the week will go by fast.  I love New York and I am so looking forward to it now.  Just need spending money as she and her husband have a spare bedroom.  Cannot wait..  thank you Princess, my boys are a trip sometimes! But they will be thrilled along with Amber to have DD around.  When she comes over it is like the second coming of Christ in my house : )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, good, glad Cheerio and I aren't on the outs; she knows I was kidding. :)

Princess, for a weekend, could you leave Spencer in a kennel?  Gracie loves her vacations and doesn't even stick around for us to drive away before she's off playing with her buddies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Glad to hear your mini vacation has been approved.  Something to look forward to and to pick up your spirits - (I was thinking spirits as in mood, but guess it also could be spirits as in drink!)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I am looking forward to those too!  I'm sure we will do dinner and drinks one of those nights. : )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Kar - we could leave Spencer in a Kennel, at did once before (well, more of a "Pet Resort"), but I actually think that my MIL likes to have him there.  Seeing she is in the in-law apt at our house, she is used to someone being around and I think she actually feels better with a dog in the house (he's tougher than he looks, lol).  Plus my dog walker and BIL would come by and help as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Tried to login on the Chrome and they still don't recognize me, so shut that down and went back on the IE.  This time I could login.  Perhaps they have worked the kinks out of the problems associated with that server now.  Just an FYI for anyone else having the same problems with their name/password not being recognized.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

tt -

The cookie cutters are metal.  Huge selection.  Never knew they had a store in Burlington. Always went to the one in Chestnut Hill. Usually, when I go to Burlington, I never get beyond Nordstroms. 

princess, my GS's are into NASCAR.  My DIL, too.  Yes, it's nice to be able to actually see my son, although it still takes a toll on me emotionally.  At least I don't start crying at the end of the sessions like I did at first. He's really not in harms way at the moment but I worry anyway.

amber, wonderful weekend coming up for you.  You deserve it.  Enjoy every minute.  Are you going to any shows?

kar, interesting to read about the taste buds and how they relate to the heat factor.  When I first met my husband and he took me to meet his family, his mother made hot spicy food.  My husband would pick poblanos and other hot peppers in her yard and eat them on the spot. Bless her, she soon realized I couldn't eat food that hot and tailored her dishes accordingly when I was around.  Luckily, my future SIL was the same way so I wasn't alone. It actually hurt my tongue.  

mothermitzi       

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Mystery solved, mm - you're not a heat wimp, after all...isn't that good to know?

Prin, if your MIL is so happy to watch him, why not take a little vaca?  Everyone will be happy for it.

Ambergirl, great news you got the days off and you don't even have to worry about lodging.  Woo hoo, par-tay!

Sections
Shortcuts