March chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: March chat

They would love to meet him.  Tigger gets a little jealous, he thinks he has to have all the attention, but Boo thinks he is a dog.  He loves Amber.  Can you tell?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Awe cute pic.  See there is room for Yoda on the other side of Amber. Yoda will follow me when I get up...I think he's hoping I'll put food in his dish :) 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I can guarentee that is what he is thinking!  lol!  If I unwrap any deli meat, they come running!  So funny : )  Remember when we were all worried about Yoda eating?  He is so healthy looking and has really come a long way fast.  You can tell by the way he looks at you. Not afraid at all.  He knows he runs your house : )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Happy Birthday pingo!  What a lovely warm day we have in your honor!  Enjoy.

mothermitzi 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I know who would have thought that I couldn't get him to eat and now he'd eat all day if I let him.  It's funny, my son tried getting him to follow him the other day and he wouldn't.  Shh don't tell my DS he thinks he runs the house.  I'm sure when we leave him for a week to go to Disney, he'll be mad at us for a little while when we come back. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh and he will Winter, trust me!  When I came back from NY years ago with DD, Tigger and Boo came down the stairs and when we went to pet them, they went back up and wouldnt' come near us for 3 days!  Cats are so funny like that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tulips1954. Show tulips1954's posts

Hasppy Birthday Pingo !
    Happy, healthy wishes, and luck at Foxwoods.
    Enjoy your day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

tt, I changed my signature. I think it applies aptly to you and me especially..
    Tongue Out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber that is awesome. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Just got back from a nearly 2 hour walk with Gracie much of it through wet snow, and, man, my lower body is feeling the burn.  Saw tons of deer tracks.  I have yet to see a deer out there, though.  I'm glad I don't see any cat prints.  We have fisher cat and cougars.  

What a gorgeous day.  Now, to clean.  Here comes mud season...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Kar, it is 61 degrees here in Boston.  Beautiful...  I think I would freak out if I saw a fisher cat (UGLY) or a cougar.  Yeah, that is pretty much a guarentee...  You are a brave woman!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just googled fisher cat to make sure it is what I remembered reading about once.  Kar, you ever seen one?  Scary!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: March chat:
    [QUOTE]Just googled fisher cat to make sure it is what I remembered reading about once.  Kar, you ever seen one?  Scary!!
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

I personally have not, but my next door neighbors have, and DH sees them in the woods.  They are very aggressive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

If I can just say to anyone who may be genuine about talking on this board, please understand we have some "trust" issues right now.  CC has always been welcoming to new people.  This just isn't the time until the others go away. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That is what I read.  Very nasty animal.  Be careful Kar!  Isn't that picture scary?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yeah, it's why I'm VERY pleased to not see cat tracks!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Wow Kar.  That's one ugly cat.  You are brave for walking out there at all.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I can walk out in the woods or go down in the dark, depressing basement and use the elliptical trainer, and I don't even like to go down and get onions.  Chances are Gracie would scare off a fisher cat.  Cougars, not so much, but those are very rarely sighted here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I would probably chance it myself as I love the woods. And the area you are in is beautiful from the pictures.  I know Gracie would go crazy if one of them tried to hurt you, but maybe have some mace on you too? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Hello ladies.

Back from our kalooping this beautiful day.  Did a little clothes shopping, well, looking, then hit a couple of other stores and had lunch, another store, and then back to play cards - and she's getting darn good - won both games!  (There's a method to my madness - now she'll want to play again!)

So, what's the chitchat been about this afternoon, I haven't had a chance to scan the day's talk.  It was a beautiful day to be out and about.  As I walked her down to her car I stopped and sneaked a peek at the garden under the front windows and there are some green shoots there - I think they're the iris.  Not very tall, but poking up nevertheless.

Didn't take anything out for supper because I intended to have a big lunch, but ended up with a salad - grilled chicken, cranberries, nuts, blue cheese on lettuce  with vinaigrette dressing.  Different than my usual, and good with a raspberry iced tea.

Hope Pingo is having fun at Foxwoods, I can't wait to go, it's been a couple of years I think since I played the slots.  Like I told her, hope she is leaving some winnings for me.

BTW, I fully appreciate your new signage, Amber.  Knew there was a reason, but never knew what it was before!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Kar, I would probably take  chance with Gracie too. 

I didn't report you either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

Interesting I did not know there were cougars in MA.  I have read folks thought so but the official answer was there are not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, sounds like you had a wonderful day.  It is beautiful out.  Your lunch sounds good.  I had a roast beef/ham/swiss sandwich with pickles again. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

tt, so nice to have you back : )  you didn't miss much.  Isn't it beautiful out!  Last time I checked it was 61 degrees!  I must admit when I found that signature I chuckled and thought of you and me Sealed

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, I posted a new Yoda pic on page 19.