March chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: March chat

At a quick glance I thought she was outside!  I really chuckle at her because I swear she poses for you! 

Mega Millions jackpot at 640 million......  If you take a lump sum, it is 462 million...  tt, I think I can afford to buy 2 of those condos. One will be for you when you are ready : )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I think, you can afford to buy one for all your CC friends. Would be nice to go and spend weekends in NYC. And of course we could all go in your private plane. You will still get a headache thinking of how to spend the rest. - Pingo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You are correct Pingo. But I didn't think everyone would want to move, especially you with that gorgeous big house! lol!  But I think I could deal with a few headaches thinking of how to spend it : )  Actually first thing I would do is get a lawyer. Second, change my phone number.  Third, start looking for my island. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I took this last night.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I told my boss if I win.  I will pull up Monday in a limo to give my notice.  But I'd stay part-time until my replacement was trained.  He said that's more then he would do.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

He looks right at you Winter...  can't get over how much he has filled out.  But you must talk to him about his "poses"  might offend the ahem.. lady cats... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I told my boss to feel my wind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I have a feeling the vet is going to say he's too big. He doesn't seem fat though, but he's a big cat.  He told me he's not modest and he isn't afraid to show it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I don't think he is big at all.  My Boo is huge and yet Tigger is skinny.  They eat the same.  Oh my, our Yoda certainly is coming into himself now!  Come on Winter, confess.. you let him read the nudity thread huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Offend???  On the contrare - Cheerio has perked right up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I didn't but when I left for work a big fluffy orange cat was trying to get in the window.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh Lord!  Now I am going to have to deal with seeing Boo and Tigger in that pose forever if Cheerio like it! Groan..............

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I guess the younger kitty can do it for Cheerio. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Winter, you are killing me.... I am cracking up all by myself... Sealed

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Another Darwin Award Winner......

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/woman_sliced_african_two_airstrip_wBcD9FCJMmtEN5wPMIB8VP?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsite

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: March chat:
    [QUOTE]I have a feeling the vet is going to say he's too big. He doesn't seem fat though, but he's a big cat.  He told me he's not modest and he isn't afraid to show it. 
    Posted by Winter2011Bride[/QUOTE]

Desmond is a "big cat" too, Winter.  They keep calling him "Tubby, Chunky, Chubby" (and I tell them to stop that he can tell by the tone of their voices that they're making fun of him), but he's not fat at all, just a big cat.  Cheerio, on the other hand, has "loose skin" - we like to think.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Did you see my post about what I saw trying to sneak into the window this morning?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I must go get at that linen closet now.  Y&R is over.  Getting many complex story lines.  Off I go on the step stool ("Watch out, tt").

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Be careful tt. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I am putting my hands over my ears.  I don't want to know. I have had so many talks with him and he looks all innocent and yet this is where I find him when I hear he has gone roaming...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Yes, please be careful tt..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I had to go get my glasses, is he under the pillow on your bed?  He looks so sheepish like, "Oops, I've been caught"!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

It is actually a picture from when DD lived with me.  He loved to snuggle in her comforter. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Alright, I really have to go now. Oh, BTW, potato pancakes with sour cream for supper.  Not the fish I wanted, but what can you do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Awe how cute is he?? 

Sections
Shortcuts