March chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: March chat

Seeing your mention of pork made me laugh and think of the book I picked up at the library earlier this week - it was on a stand - a new one, and I thought it said "Pork over Knives".  Figured it was full of pork recipes - wrong!  When I got home and sat down to look through it, the title was "FORK over knives" - a book of mostly tofu recipes!  That's going back sooner than than the 2 weeks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: March chat:
    Good for you Kar!!!  You are doing so well...  I thought I may have had to put those on my boots this morning but lucked out they sanded the street.  What a sweetheart Gracie is : )
    Posted by ambergirl

Thanks!  I'm pretty excited.  I'm down a full 9 lbs, actually, since my hightest Winter weight and am only 5 lbs away from my slimmest set of jeans which I usually don't fit into every year until after our 3-week July purification using my aunt's program (Standard Process Purification) and garden veggies compliments of DH's hard work.  He gets a double whammy, the exercise of gardening AND the great food!  I just get the latter, not having a green thumb, lol.  (My 10 lb goal didn't start at my highest weight and didn't stop at my intended annual low if the numbers don't seem to make sense.)

Yeah, Gracie totally freaks out if I fall.  She's not so intuitive about my not feeling well, though.  Oh, well, at least I know she does actually care when she knows I could be hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

tt, that's hilarious - whoops!  I'm a tofu fan, but not if I'm expecting a nice, juicy pork chop.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

DD was at the Bruins game last night.  She had the most amazing premium seats.  She had access to the lounges and executive suites and took pictures of everything.  She also seen the NESN sports desk up close and took pictures.  She wrote me the longest email about it!  LOL!  She loves sports, takes after her Dad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Nice for your DD, Ambergirl, and for you to enjoy DH through her.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

For lunch I went to the new cafe we have.  I have to go veggis today.  So I have a fresh mozzarella, balamic oil, with onion, lettuce and tomato on some sort of Chiabit (sp) roll.  It's very good. I also got a free cookie since it was my first visit. :) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That sounds delicious Winter.  So funny I had a ciabatta roll with my salad the other day.  Love those rolls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tulips1954. Show tulips1954's posts

I dont see any of the nastys anymore---I hid one or two on the other March thread, so now they are ALL  gone--so was it the same email address with tons of different user names?  Or did BDC delete them?
    And now the March 2 thread is gone.

Amber--WONDERFUL news about your niece. Prayers certainly help !
    Kar--congrats on the  9 lbs!

TT--Tofu? I don't think so.  Although they say we have all eaten it. pretty blah in my mind.
    Just spoke to DD- she was at Legal SF last night--ate a lot of raw seafood--and cows head--they thought it sounded intriguing. YUCK--would not even cross my mind to try something like that.  totally grossed out.

gotta go.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I think BDC deleted them or at least I am assuming so.  It was different people, they came from the Love Letters which the Commoners post on.  Thank you for the kind words about my niece.  I am pretty happy to get the good news.  I can't eat tofu either, I did try a couple of times and just not my cup of tea.  I am pretty adventerous when it comes to food, but cows head?  I'm with you Tulip, no way! lol!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I too am not a tofu fan.  I tried it once and never again. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, Tulips!  I'm looking forward to shedding the last 5.  If I were being served cow's head I'd lose weight in a flash.

With that goal in mind, I better get out there for our walk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

So Weird...I just came in for a look-see and, yes , Tulips..the March 2 thread is gone...poof...and look how many pages were wasted...very interesting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oblivious to everything going on in the world around her -

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Look at her little legs tt!!  That put a huge smile on my face Sealed

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

LOL!!!  Gracie, too.  Time to roust her and go for that walk I've been thinking about taking for an hour.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

No falling Kar!!  Gracie will not like that!  lol!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Me too - was afraid my laughing out loud would make her move before I could snap the picture.

ETA:  I can hear her snoring!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, that is just to precious :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Thanks, Wkinter.  They look like rabbits feet, don't they?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yes they do look like rabbits feet. :) 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Snoring?  That is even more cute if that is possible!  And I agree, they look like rabbits feet.  Amber snores and sometimes I have to shake her a little because it wakes me up!  Now I want a nap....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I want a sweet - any sweet!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Does cats get headaches? If I sleep like that with my head under the covers, I wake up with a thundering headache.
    Amber, I am sure it was the monitor, that deleted all that nonsense - didn't realize Chat 2 as well.
    Cow's head? Never heard of that. How was it served? I have heard of pig's head - and it is delicious. My mother use to make it. It is all the meat and the gelatine that is put in a press. When solidified you eat it sliced with mustard. Yummy! Now i miss my mother. Wish I had some of her recipes, I didn't get. Even though, I wouldn't know where to get a pigs head (actually, she only came home w/ half a pigs head) around here.
    I must get off the computer now. Have been procrastinating going out in that cold. Unfortunately, I have to. If I don't get back on - you all have a good weekend. - Pingo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

tt, you know what is funny.  I never had a sweet tooth until I hit my 30's.  Now forget about it!  Love sweets!  I could go for something lemon...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Don't think I could do pigs head either Pingo, but I think I told you all before my mother loved pickled pigs feet.  She would buy them in a jar.  Makes me miss her too : )  Have a great weekend Pingo.

ETA: Speaking of my mother it made me realize her anniversary is March 5th.  Hard to believe she has been gone 22 years..

Sections
Shortcuts