May 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: May 2012

Thanks, guys!  I know, can you believe she was ever that tiny?!

Pingo, that is the address I used - thanks for confirming; I copied and pasted it from the contest web page.  I don't know why I'm not getting responses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Princess, I too hope you get your blood work where it needs to be.  Winter, that is a great price for them.  That is why I clean and store them at the end of summer.  I did get 3 summers out of my last ones, so hoping to do the same if not longer with these.  They are really good quality.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

We don't know how long they were used.  The former owners left their chairs, etc. behind for us. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That was nice!  I would like a new patio table myself, but not this year : (

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

We would like one as well and that may trump the cushions.  :) 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Sometimes e-mails do get lost. If you don't hear from them today, just send it one more time. Better luck this time around. - Pingo

In Response to Re: May 2012:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, guys!  I know, can you believe she was ever that tiny ?! Pingo, that is the address I used - thanks for confirming; I copied and pasted it from the contest web page.  I don't know why I'm not getting responses.
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, it's confouding, though, since it neither got returned nor generated their auto-response.  GL to you!  At least you know they got yours. :)

ETA:  Maybe it wasn't an auto-generated response.  Did you send your recipe during California business hours?  I didn't; the TJ's corporate offices in CA don't open until 1:00 our time. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Winter, have you tried Four Seasons in Lexington? They often have great sales. Not too long I saw them advertise two pillows and one love seat (cousions) for $49 to $69. GL - Pingo

[QUOTE]We don't know how long they were used.  The former owners left their chairs, etc. behind for us. 
    Posted by Winter2011Bride[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Pingo, I never heard of them.  I will check them out. Thanks. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Sorry Winter, I got a bit mixed up there. It is Seasons Four:
    http://www.bostondesignguide.com/guide/furniture-flooring/seasons-four

[QUOTE]Pingo, I never heard of them.  I will check them out. Thanks. 
    Posted by Winter2011Bride[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber, I read throughout my lunch :).  I believe my next book is Defending Jacob. Check it out everyone.  THe author is from around here.  
    tt, how was your appointment?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Kar, check out Pets and the Your Pets Birthday thread.  Ache wrote Gracie a jingle for her birthday.  Super funny : )  Winter, I do believe you are going to finish the book before me.  I will def check out Defending Jacob.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

tt, I hope your tests came out ok.  Will check on here tonight when I get home.  Have a good night everyone!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Late afternoon appt, then went to hospital to have bloodwork taken care of.  Scan Thursday and then gastroscopy the 10th.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Is there anything they could give or recommend in the meantime tt? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Glad to hear from you tt.  Hope your bloodwork comes back nice and healthy.
    Amber, I'm sure I'll read tonight.  Kar, you really need to check out the song Ache wrote for Gracie.  I now have that song in my head. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]Is there anything they could give or recommend in the meantime tt? 
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

Doubling up on the protonix until the tests are done.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Glad you finally checked in, tt. We were all concerned. Hope your blood work comes back, as it should be. It must have been a long day for you, but it will be a longer wait until the 10th. :( Did he give you any dietary suggestions, besides upping the meds? Hope you will have a good night. - Pingo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

That was nice of Ache to sing Happy Birthday for Gracie. Amber, thanks for directing us. I never check the pet thread. Lots of cute pictures - Pingo

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OMG, I'm laughing so hard at Ache's song - thanks for pointing me to it, Winter. Hilarious!

tt, I hope today is the beginning of the end of your tummy troubles.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Kar, I pointed you to it. Just saying : ) lol! I hope Gracie had a wonderful Birthday. Did you do or give her anything special?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I didn't see yours, Ambergirl, but see Winter's first post on page 3!  So, thanks to you BOTH!  LOL :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Good morning ladies,

A bit misty out there.  Looks like clouds and showers will be lingering for a while, but pretty normal for Spring.  We got so spoiled in March and April!  I cooked the last of the sauce I made with meatballs and sausage last night and had it with shells.  So good.  I brought some in for lunch. tt, I hope that medication helps.  I wish they could have given you an appointment a little sooner.  Kar did Gracie get anything special for her birthday?  Winter, I am at Sadie and the General.  This just keeps getting better and better.  I asked a question on the book thread for you.  Stay dry everyone! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose

This was on  the bottom of an email my son sent me this morning - I kind of like that.  It's true, - what's done is done, what is, is, and what may happen, we have no control over.

Amber, I am quite happy with results of yesterday's appt.  I saw the head honcho, who you usually don't get in to see personally, I love the man, he has done previous tests on me, and his reputation is well deserved.  To be fit into his schedule for the test this soon is remarkable, usually to wait for him is two month's out.  The extra med didn't help, but I am going to roll up an extra quilt and put it under the head of the mattress for now and see if that helps.

Neighbor is having a huge tree taken down in front of their house.  Don't know why they didn't do it years ago, their l.r. will be so much brighter.

Have a few errands to run today, and here at least, it's stopped raining.  Going to pick up some stew meat to break the monotony of chicken soup.  Tonight is my late night show night, and will have to try to sneak in a sit up catnap this afternoon.  Do want to see the last episode of Millionaire Listings.  Darn it, these shows I really like don't have a long enough run season for me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Well, like tt said, every day is like Gracie's birthday around here so she didn't get anything special.  Although, we did sing both Ache's song and Happy Birthday to her. :)

Yeah, it's misty here, too.  The rain doesn't do much for my mood, but I'm thrilled we're getting soaked after our dry Winter.  Gardens and farms would be in a world of hurt if we weren't.  DH has been in a drought panic.

I'm starting on the 3 blankets today and plan to work 3 hours a day on them.  The first one will be the same pattern I just did since it's fresh in my mind; there are 4 repeated rows instead of my usual 1 or 2 so there's more to remember.  Of course, I can look at the pattern, but I prefer not to move, lol.

ETA: tt, glad you got to see the actual doctor this time.  What a seige!  I hope it's coming to a good end soon.  GL with the quilt bolster.  That's great for your neighbors they are taking the tree down.  It costs big bucks so maybe that's why they've been putting it off.  DH does it for free for our neighbors, but we get free firewood out of the deal so it works out great.

Sections
Shortcuts