May 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: May 2012

I'm happy to hear that tt. You are correct, most doctors make you wait months.  My doctor is very good about that too and always manages to get me in sooner for any tests I need.  I like that saying too, but I can be a worry wart : (  Hard to turn it off to be honest.  But I do try.  Beef stew sounds yummy. Perfect day for it.  I want to see the Million Dollar Listing finale episode too.  I agree about the short run.  Wish they were longer. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone.  DS has a game tonight, if he does all his homework and the rain stays away.  tt, that will be nice to have more light in your living room.  We have this HUGE pine tree in our front yard and we both want to get rid of it at some point
    Amber I'm about to start Chapter 22 1. I'll go check out your question :) 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: May 2012:
    Good morning everyone.  DS has a game tonight, if he does all his homework and the rain stays away.  tt, that will be nice to have more light in your living room.  We have this HUGE pine tree in our front yard and we both want to get rid of it at some point Amber I'm about to start Chapter 22 1. I'll go check out your question :) 
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

Not my tree, not my l.r., a neighbor's a couple of houses down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Oh sorry tt.  I guess I read too fast. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I've been having trouble loading the main forums page all morning - anyone else?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Can't post from Google today, so since I'm on IE here are the Yoda pics I've been sitting on.
    Sleeping nice and soundly....

Until that lady takes my picture.

Just lounging on the floor near my mom.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yes Kar.  I got off Google and I'm now on IE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I'm on IE usually all the time. I haven't had any issues.  Love the pictures of Yoda Winter : )  Can't get over how much he has grown. Yet he still has the baby face. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OK, thanks.  I'm stuck here with Chrome because I'm auto-logged in and can't get log in from any browser that I'm not already logged into.  If anything ever happens to this computer or my cookies get cleaned out I might never see you guys, again.

Awesome photo montage, tt!  What a cutie she is.  Gracie's in her crate - she hates cloudy, drizzly days.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

The same with me usually, but I went on IE clicked forgot my password and had luck with the link they sent.  I sent the photo montage.  It's Yoda.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

You guys are hysterical!  None of you are reading the posts slowly, carefully.  I'm going out.

Winter, love that last picture of Yoda - what an unusual position to lay in!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: May 2012:
    .ETA: tt, ...That's great for your neighbors they are taking the tree down.  It costs big bucks so maybe that's why they've been putting it off.  DH does it for free for our neighbors, but we get free firewood out of the deal so it works out great.
    Posted by kargiver

No one? :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I think she said that because Winter thought the tree was tt's, not her neighbors and you thought Yoda was Cheerio : ) 

Awesome photo montage, tt!  What a cutie she is.  Gracie's in her crate - she hates cloudy, drizzly days.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

No one. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, I thought it was an awkward picture as well.  Kar, if your DH drives to me he can have all the firewood he wants.  It's  big tree close to the house.

Kar, I think she meant that you thanked her for posting the kitty pictures and it was me. :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, Embarassed  Oops!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber just read a couple of chapters on my break.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Good morning,
    Nice photos of Yoda. He is such a beautiful kitty. Looks like he knows it too.
    tt, I am happy for you that you got to see the doc, you wanted to see and that he could get you in for testing earlier than two months. It is just terrible, one has to wait that long unless one knows someone, that can throw his/her weight around. I had to call my friend, who is a radiologist and drive all the way to RI for an MRI, when I had a cancer scare. He took me the same day and read it for me right there and then. I would have gone crazy waiting for the two weeks appointment my then doc gave me up here.
    I feel so bad for you girls having all the problems with the posting. I had no problem getting on today.
    If anyone interested, I picked up a large bag of oranges yesterday at S & S. There were 11 in the bag for $6.99. They were huge and so, so sweet. So yummy.
    Another grey day. Kar, you are right, it does alter our mood. I see a couple of sun rays trying to break through. Hopefully they win.
    Nothing much to do besides work today. Good news, I may get some help. Someone, who will work mother's hours at least 3 day a week. Perfect! She has done some book keeping, but has to be trained. I have made a good dent in the back log, so I will have more time to do that. She is young and smart and very enthusiastic. Crossing my fingers. She doesn't have a car yet, but have started to seriously look for one. The commute is tough from where she lives. I have time to wait.
    Ok, off to work - chat later. - Pingo

ps. Kar, did you hear from TJ's?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Pingo, I help works out for you. Hopefully the weather turns around as we have a game tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Just got back in and a couple of FYI's:

Kargiver, in Job Lots this morning and passed by the "Spelt Cakes" ingredients were spelt flour and agave.  Brand name "Suzie". (look like rice cakes)

SS, I know you couldn't find the Kaytee birdseed, and they have indeed hidden it.  In the aisle they have the expensive $22/bag seed and next to it the el cheapo $8 (don't buy that, it's mostly millet and will only attract pigeons).  You have to hunt around the surrounding aisles, and sure enough there is the Kaytee, still 16 lbs. for $13.00.  The birds love it.

Making my lunch now, a treat, lettuce, b.ham and shredded cheese with veggie oil in a pita pocket!  Yum!  Orange jello for dessert.  I'm livin high!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I went down to the little Cafe here and got some beef stir fry.  I called an exterminator about the groundhogs.  Since we have the pool they can damage the liner with their digging.  They are coming Monday morning.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Winter, I am anxious to hear, how they work out for you. We had Massachusetts Wild Life handle our skunks. They became expensive. I hope your guys catch him at the first try. GL - Pingo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

We are just afraid they will dig through the lining and than that would be quite a mess and an expense. I will let you know.  They come Monday morning.  How did they get rid of the skunks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Glad you had good luck with the bag of oranges, Pingo.  I, on the other hand, had to run up to S&S this afternoon after I sliced open an $8 watermelon I bought 2 days ago, and found it all rotten inside!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shakersilly2010. Show shakersilly2010's posts

tty, Thanks for the tip on the Kaytee birdseed, hope to get some the next time I'm there.....altho I think DH would rather I not feed the birds, he calls it squirrel food!!  They (the squirrrels love my new feeder....) it looks like a white 2 seater, I put it on a shepherds hook (figured they could get to it) who was I kidding, they got up on the top of my Blessed mother statue, jumped and were in the bird feeder, after filling their face, they layed down and started swinging!!  It's funny, but I want the birds, not squirrels!!    ss

Sections
Shortcuts