May 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: May 2012

Princess how exciting!  I love Boston Terrier's.  I was going to get one but then I spotted Amber and it was all over : )  Spencer will be so happy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

B&N just sent an email and one of the books they are featuring is "Cat Daddy", the guy who hosts "My Cat from Hell" on the Animal planet.  I love that show when I can catch it. This might just be a book I have to get.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Meatballs are cooked, waiting for some pasta and beef sauce at supper.  Taste tested, of course.  Tomorrow will be a really light eating day in prep for Thursday's test, don't want to go in there feeling miserable.  The last couple of days I've been trying out my wings, with so so results.

So disgusted about this picture posting fiasco.  Why would it change?  I've been able to post pics right along if I went in on IE.  Followed their re-registering steps and even their enter a new password step (tho I entered the same password and it told me it was invalid).  Not about to change my password.

Haven't seen or heard from Obbie or Tulips in the past couple of days, wonder if they are having problems logging in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I can't wait for your tests too tt.  You are much better at this than me.  I would be a wreck.  I couldn't reply to a post for over a year, which was crazy to me.  I don't understand what is going on but I feel your frustration.  One of the best things on here is seeing everyone's pictures.  Yes, Tulips especially has been quiet. I think Obbie posted the other day.  But wouldn't be surprised if they are having problems.  I had an issue a couple of weeks ago asking me to login.  I never logout, so didn't get that.  I was able to login though.  BG dropped out of sight again too. I hope everything is ok with her.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Yes, it's strange about BG, maybe she's just not at a place in her life right now where she can post about what's going on.  Too bad, because I did enjoy her posts, and wonder how her DD is doing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber, I'm finished the book.  :) PC, that's great news about the new dog.  I know you will give him a loving home.  TT, I still can't post pics on google, I have to go into IE, which is a pain.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

But I used to be able to post pics on IE, but can't even post on IE now.  Thank goodness I at least have Chrome so I can post - without pics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Just had an email from them giving me a new password.  Tried it and it still didn't recognize me - now I will probably have a problem getting in on Chrome tomorrow!  Good grief, Charlie Brown.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Your finished Winter?  Is the ending as good as the rest?  I can't wait to get on the train and read now.  Praying I get a seat... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I am on IE tt and just tested it.  Ridiculous, I can, but you can't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, what a cute pic.

Yeah, this just happened today.  right along I've been able to post pics from IE.  Didn't log out or anything, so don't know why it would suddenly change overnight.  I'm posting in Chrome.  Thank heavens I have that.

ETA:  Better add, while I can still post, that who knows?  Tomorrow I may not be able to post in Chrome either - with them fooling around with my password.  If I'm not on, you'll know why.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Oh Amber what a cute picture.  Yes the ending is as good as the rest.  I was surprised at some of it.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

IE has a lot of issues and I don't get it since IE is used way more than Chrome.  That picture is from 2 Christmas's ago : ) 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Where's Kar today?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

tt, I hope to see you on tomorrow.  If not, I will def write BDC in your behalf.  I was thinking the same thing with Kar.  I know she is wanting to get the blankets done.  Lot of work.  God love her, I couldn't do it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hi, ladies, thanks for asking about me!  I've been reading here and there, but you've seen what happens when I skim and post so I've held back, lol.  And, I honestly haven't read everything in good shape.  Ambergirl guessed it, I've been crocheting myself literally to the point that my left hand is numb about 2 mintues after I pick it up, but I keep going.  I'm bound and determined to get them done before her C-section date in a few weeks.  And, I know they'll be in the hospital for awhile, but it's the principle of the thing - I want the gift basket delivered to the parents even if the babies aren't home yet as soon as they are born.

Just got home from running errands in the rain, and now I'm wrestling with having to go back out and walk Gracie.  It's not cold, but I'm damp and cold. :(

Forgive me for my getting behind.  Thinking of you all.

~kar

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

3 centimeters dialated.....and..by chance, today I took a wedding cake order from a woman who claims to be a psychic(Mother of the Bride)..she said...at morning 3 a.m. 8lbs 8oz...and when he fills out a little..he will have a dimple on his left cheek....We'll see

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Wahoo!  Congratulations, Icer, won't be long now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Obbieite. Show Obbieite's posts

In Response to Re: May 2012:
    [QUOTE]Meatballs are cooked, waiting for some pasta and beef sauce at supper.  Taste tested, of course.  Tomorrow will be a really light eating day in prep for Thursday's test, don't want to go in there feeling miserable.  The last couple of days I've been trying out my wings, with so so results. So disgusted about this picture posting fiasco.  Why would it change?  I've been able to post pics right along if I went in on IE.  Followed their re-registering steps and even their enter a new password step (tho I entered the same password and it told me it was invalid).  Not about to change my password. Haven't seen or heard from Obbie or Tulips in the past couple of days, wonder if they are having problems logging in.
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

No, no problems logging in on this end (at the moment).  TT, what if you changed your password the next time you have trouble and then the next day go back to your original password?  I wonder if that would solve your problems.  I think I've had to change mine about three times in the last week.  Crazy! Good luck with your testing on Thursday.  I'm driving up to CT on Thursday and don't know if I'll be able to log in from there.  I should be back home by next Tuesday.  I'll miss Y & R and hope you can summarize Thurs. and Fri. shows for me (lol) although I can probably pick it up when I get home.  Obbieite

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Obbieite. Show Obbieite's posts

[QUOTE]I am on IE tt and just tested it.  Ridiculous, I can, but you can't.
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]
    She is so cute.  Great picture. I wish we could have a dog here but they're not allowed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: May 2012 : No, no problems logging in on this end (at the moment).  TT, what if you changed your password the next time you have trouble and then the next day go back to your original password?  I wonder if that would solve your problems.  I think I've had to change mine about three times in the last week.  Crazy! Good luck with your testing on Thursday.  I'm driving up to CT on Thursday and don't know if I'll be able to log in from there.  I should be back home by next Tuesday.  I'll miss Y & R and hope you can summarize Thurs. and Fri. shows for me (lol) although I can probably pick it up when I get home.  Obbieite
    Posted by Obbieite[/QUOTE]

You'll have to initiate the family to Y&R!  Makes me gag to think of Victor and Sharon.  Good Lord, how would you like to have someone like her in your family? Wish they'd write Harmony out of the script too - too many sub plots going on.

I am always logged in - using Chrome with my always password, and before today when I wanted to post a pic I clicked onto my IE which is set up too, and could post and also post pics.  Today I did nothing different, but when I switched onto the IE it said I must be logged in to post.  I tried my regular password - nothing - then when they sent me a new password I tried that - nothing.  Even shut down the computer a couple of times and tried setting up as I would in the morning.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Obbieite. Show Obbieite's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: May 2012 : You'll have to initiate the family to Y&R!  Makes me gag to think of Victor and Sharon.  Good Lord, how would you like to have someone like her in your family? Wish they'd write Harmony out of the script too - too many sub plots going on. I am always logged in - using Chrome with my always password, and before today when I wanted to post a pic I clicked onto my IE which is set up too, and could post and also post pics.  Today I did nothing different, but when I switched onto the IE it said I must be logged in to post.  I tried my regular password - nothing - then when they sent me a new password I tried that - nothing.  Even shut down the computer a couple of times and tried setting up as I would in the morning.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]
    Yes, I understand your frustration.  Sometimes I can't log in for a week or more.  I never log out but it still asks me for my password once in a while and then it won't take it.  I use Safari now and never had a problem when I used IE.  I like Y & R but I'm tired of all these sub-plots too. I wonder if Jill is going on an extended vacation.  I agree....Harmony HAS to go.  Like you, I'm tired of all the bedroom scenes.  What do mother's do if they have children at home when it is on?  How many times has Nick married Phyllis?  These soaps are really something else.  (Haha.)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Hi Everybody -

Can't fall back to sleep after napping earlier. Just had a glass of warm milk. The power went out at the office again today.  After ninety minutes of sitting in the dark, I sent everybody home. N Star said it was only out for an hour.  They're such liars.  I called in to set the alarm remotely and it was four hours before it came back on.  Anyway, I came home early, walked over to the fish store and had a nice piece of baked haddock for dinner.   

Had a busy weekend.  Went to a brunch in the Back Bay for a friend who is seriously ill. His family invited several of us and I know it was to be able to say goodbye before the illness progresses.  Sadly, he was too ill to attend but we were able to support his family.  The house was magnificent.  Twenty years ago, it was a brownstone containing nine apartments. My boss brokered the deal for these friends and they restored it to a single family home - five floors with original detail.  I've been there before but see something new every time I go.

princess, I love Boston terriers.  My grandfather raised them and I've always had a soft spot for them.

icer, won't be long now!  Adorable picture of your son.

pingo, glad you were invited out to dinner.  They should be taking you out every night.

tt, Harmony does need to go.  Whenever characters disappear for awhile, I think they are having work done.  Jill will probably look different when she reappears.

obbie, safe travels back to New England.  

kar, glad to hear you are keeping up with the blankets but I don't know how you do it.  

amber, the trains have been a mess again.  Stop and go and stop and go.  The other night I let several go by because they were so crowded. I had a slight feeling of claustrophobia one night because we were jammed in and the train was sitting in the tunnel.  I can deal with it if it's moving but when it sits between stations I panic a bit.  Sign of age I guess.  

ss, too bad you and tt missed out on a visit.  That would have been nice.  

winter, your neighbor should have told you she was having that tree taken down. Honestly, people have no common sense.  I have a real bird brain living on the other side of my driveway.  I came home the other night and she had placed small white sectional fences one foot in on my lawn from her driveway.  She told me she just had her lot surveyed (total fiction) and she owned one foot on my side.  She also told me my pine tree was growing again and I should think about cutting it down. She says this every year.  I ignore her. Every two years or so, I have a tree service come and cut the tree back two feet or so from her fence. I left  the fences up and will for awhile.  I emailed her son and told him what she's done.  He told me he'd be down before Memorial Day and remove the fences.

Sweet dreams all.

mothermitzi

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Good morning,
    Any news, Icer?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Good morning everyone,

Wow it is muggy outside! mm, you will appreciate this, my bus had the heat on. I was sweating bullets and the orange line has been it's usual delightful self.  So happy I will be paying more money for the sauna's that are sure to come this summer. Not!  tt, how aggravating about loggin in, but happy you are on today : )  Obbie, I hope your trip to CT is a fun trip and not work.  Icer, how funny would it be if she was right about the time and weight!  Exciting time for you. I am thrilled.  So far, so good, I am not feeling any signs of strep.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  One more day tt. I know you must be anxious to get the testing over with and hopefully find out what the heck is going on.  Have a great day everyone!