November 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Re: November 2011

I heard the same, Pingo,from my cousin who had awful ms with both of her pregnancies.  She said it really helped. I will defintiely set some out tonight before I go to bed. 

My mother said she never had it with any of us.  Does anyone know if that kind of thing runs in the family? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks tt... Dread my commute home.  I know my bus will take forever because everytime it rains or snows there is traffic.  November, speaking for myself, I was very lucky.  Both my sisters had terrible ms.  So it didn't run in my family. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Novem, I got sick once, on a flight before I knew I was pregnant.  Never had ms.  I did, however, get very bad heartburn.  I kept a bottle of Tums with me wherever I went.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

According to my research (online searches), ms doesn't run in familes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

To coin a phrase..OOPs

I was so excited to be able to do it again..I just grabbed what I could

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Oh..Dinner tonight was red bliss potatoes from our garden..as well as carrots...sliced ham for protien..just finished...Honey and I are having martinis tonight...so~ Icer out ~

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I topped my supper off with a dish of fruit cocktail with a squirt of RediWhip.  Thought I was going to say a whoopie pie, didn't you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I didn't expect you to say Whoopie Pie.  I think I snuck the last one out of your house today....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

November, it is so exciting to have someone in our "family" pregnant. I fondly remember my two pregnancies, when you talk about yours. I felt the best, I ever did. And everyone was so nice to me, and I have to admit, I did take advantage of it (a little).
    You will get tons of advice from everyone and everywhere. Just smile and listen with just one ear - then do, what your doc tells you and what you feel is best for you. With our first I tried to follow all the "rules". With the second, I did what I felt was best for me. They both turned out equally well. LOL
    - Pingo

In Response to Re: November 2011:
    [QUOTE]I heard the same, Pingo,from my cousin who had awful ms with both of her pregnancies.  She said it really helped. I will defintiely set some out tonight before I go to bed.  My mother said she never had it with any of us.  Does anyone know if that kind of thing runs in the family? 
    Posted by Novembride[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Just came home. The traffic is the pits. I don't understand, why it has to be this way. Have New Englanders never experienced rain before? Rt. 128 was a parking lot. Ok, I agree - go slow. But at least it should be moving. Btw. exit 38 and 41 N, we were at a complete standstill - and there was no accident. Not looking forward very much to the winter traffic. - Pingo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

I know what you mean about the traffic pingo. I tried to get onto it today from rt 2 and it was backed all the way up the ramp.  Luckly, I could go a different way.

I dread the winter too, especially for DH who works outside in it.  I think that's why we are all so happy all spring and summer long.

Nov- hope you are feeling better.  I can't give you any advice, but at least you have a lot of knowledgeable ladies here who can!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone.  Work is closed for me today and DS is home.  He will be starting some homework at 9:30 as I have to get to Barnes & Noble and PetCo.   I have a load of laundry in, the dishwasher emptied and I'm enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee (Have a keurig and I love it) and a bowl of cereal. What's everyone doing today?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I am unfortunately working : (  We follow the stock market, so no Holiday for me.  I would love to be home with a cuppa and I too have a Keruig and love it!  I am getting the Dunkin Donuts K cups for the holidays. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I work for bank.  However, we don't get the day after Thanksgiving off.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Except for Icer's nice poem commemorating the vets, the boards have been so quiet, I figured everyone was off from work today.  It's a holiday that some businesses have off, and others not.

I have some errands I'd like to run today, now that I know my car isn't falling apart (LOL), but they involve Route 1 and that is crazy on the best of days, let alone a holiday, so I'll have to wait and see.  Certainly is plenty I can do in the house, but I like to get out every morning for a couple of hours.

Kargiver, how is your husband feeling - any better today?  Have you spoken with the doctor's office at all?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I could go to the B&N on route 1 but I was thinking that would be busy too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I don't get that day off either.  I think I only get 9 Holidays.  I am taking a vacation day that Friday after Thanksgiving and also the following Monday for a mini vacation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That's weird tt... I don't see Icer's poem

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

That's nice.  Enjoy the long weekend.  I don't have any vacation left.  I get 15 days, but I took 8 for our honeymoon and than some days when DS didn't have school.  We will be going to Florida with my mom in June, I'm so excited. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

It's a separate thread, Amber - "veterans day Poem 2011"

I see you found the new thread with the pics of the cats - how cute a picture is that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

thanks tt, I will check it out.  I loved that picture of the 3 cats.  Almost missed the little ones face looking so intently at the camera.  One of my favorites for sure, after Cheerio of course..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Yeah, Winter, that particular section because it abuts Home Depot is sometimes the pits trying to get out of.  One of my errands was B&N to check out some things I saw on their .com site, and to make a return at Staples, and check out something I saw in 5 Below.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: November 2011:
    [QUOTE]thanks tt, I will check it out.  I loved that picture of the 3 cats.  Almost missed the little ones face looking so intently at the camera.  One of my favorites for sure, after Cheerio of course..
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

Love that pic, especially after reading that the two "guys" are both mothering, the little one!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Winter, if you do decide Route 1, it is the perfect time to check out Job Lots on the Fellsway.  Just take that next exit after coming out and it will bring you up and over Route 1, stay left and at the lights at the foot of the ramp take a left onto the Fellsway and then a right into the Job Lots/Target parking lot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Awe what about Yoda?  Isn't he one of your favories.