November 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: November 2011

Here.  Here's some saltine/chocolate/nut candy to munch on.

ETA:  Here, to help you visualize -

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I seriously have to go downstairs and get something sweet.... you are killing me tt!!  LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Oh now that candy with the turkey cookie hit the spot :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Oh, tt - that will disappear fast. It's a favorite in our family. Now, you made me want to make it as well. If I have time, I will do it - I always keep those ingredients on hand. I know you just break it, but a pizza cutter works very nicely cutting it in squares. Not that it really matters; just thought I would pass it on. For Christmas, I usually do them with crushed candy canes instead of the nuts. That makes it "nut safe". - Pingo

In Response to Re: November 2011:
    [QUOTE]Here.  Here's some saltine/chocolate/nut candy to munch on. ETA:  Here, to help you visualize -
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Anybody got a glass of milk? I need one to go with my saltine choc candy...looks good TT!

Are we having lunch today or just eating desserts?...I have to have a salad for lunch today cause I picked the beets yesterday and the greens won't last another day

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Good morning amber and winter -

Boy, you work for scrooges.  We're out at 1:00PM today and off Friday.  Same Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.  You must work for companies tied to the stock market.  My first job before I was married was in a bank.  We had to work the day after Thanksgiving and until 6:00PM Christmas Eve.  I didn't know any better so it didn't matter.

Forgot to wish princess and bg a happy Thanksgiving yesterday along with my other wishes.  This will be a tough one for bg and family.

mothermitzi

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks mm...  yes, my company basically does nothing for their employees, but it is what it is.  I came from a very good company before this, so makes it a bit tough.  And yes, if the stock market is open, we are too.  My thoughts are with BG too.  The first Holiday's are so hard.. After my brother died, I didn't do Thanksgiving (it was a month later) because he loved coming to my house and I couldn't handle it.  But life goes on and we learn to deal the best we can. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

mm, I work for a bank and the branches can't close then the people in the Operations can't leave. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well, I just reheated the square of lasagna I had saved from Monday, and had a couple of tollhouse cookies.  My intown son had stopped over for an hour or so, so no pumpkin soup started yet.  Sent a bag of turkeys home with him, plus half the celery I bought yesterday and some braut I had bought but wasn't fond of.

As soon as Y&R is over, I'll have to get started on the soup.  Hope you are all enjoying the sweets I'm sending your way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yes we are, but now I'd like some lasagna please.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I second that

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

The two of you are bottomless food pits!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

you do know it is all your fault right tt?  I mean what are we suppose to do when you torture us with your food and then include pictures.  You are paying for Jenny Craig after the Holidays... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I haven't had lunch yet, but I;m going to get it know.  Mac and cheese.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG, Icer, Nikki's back and she's back on the booze?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I'm holding out for lasagna....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

tt, I started your soup earlier this morning, and DH got a sniff of it, so he came home unexpectedly for lunch. "How about a bowl of that soup you are making?" He loved it - wanted seconds, but I told him "no" or I would not have enough for tmw. Made him a roast beef sandwich instead.
    Pecan is baking right now - when that is done in goes the Kar's Pumpkin Pie. Sauteing onions right now for the tart, I am making for my crew for their midnight snack tonight. That and a goat cheese and tomato tart as well for them.
    Will start on the chopping as soon as my other pie goes in the oven. After that one comes out, I will bake my sweet potatoes for my sw. pot. dish. I have done that for years. A lot easier than to peel and boil - plus boiling them, water them down and loose nutrients. Just scoop out the meat and mash them.
    Ok, bell just rang - on to the next chapter - Pingo

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You are busy Pingo!!  It all sounds so delicious.  You and tt are making me so hungry!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

You've been busy Pingo. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

In Response to Re: November 2011:
    [QUOTE]OMG, Icer, Nikki's back and she's back on the booze?
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

I know!...Why is she drinking??? Didn't she just get out of a rehab???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

She supposedly had left rehab and needed "some time to be alone".  Good grief.  She does look good tho, think she may have had some work done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Ready to put in a clear gift bag and tie with a big bow -

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Love them : )

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Bagged -

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt, those look great, you could sell those. :)