November 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: November 2012

I'll be heading out soon. My company is having an event that I planned and I need to make sure set-up goes smoothly. Will talk with you all tomorrow. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Have a good night Winter and I hope all goes smoothly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Amber, put on Dr. Phil.  Jeff Lewis is on there with 4 other celebs and will be babysitting 5 little kids!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh shoot!!!! Just catching the last 10 minutes. But love the Jeff cursed a lot! LOL! I just adore him! My nephew is gay and I kept teasing him I was going to email Jeff for a date since my nephew is just like him! Funny, sarcastic wit as everyone knows is my cup of tea : He is hands down my favorite nephew. Never fails to make me laugh : ) 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just realized I can see it again tomorrow. It gets repeated on channel 14? Not sure of the channel but I know I can watch the repeat. Will def watch it. Thanks for the heads up ttt!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

OMG! He is cracking me up with Zoila!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Patti did the most swearing.  Hers was really funny, the kids were completely out of control.  Couldn't imagine Jeff taking them into an expensive furniture furnishings place.  I'm surprised nothing got broken.  The last guy really was good with them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I have to watch it tomorrow, looks like I got the comments wrong. What are you having for dinner? I have been craving pepperoni pizza for the last few days. I have leftover chicken legs I can reheat with a veggie, but why oh why do I not want it! I may just break down and order one. I have been so good on my diet and lost weight. hint.. hint... wondering if I would be ok if I ordered one? hint... hint... if i do order one am I being bad? hint.. hint..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I have found that if you are really craving something, you have to give into it, otherwise, speaking for myself at least, I'll graze and graze trying to satisfy that craving.  Better to order the pizza and get it over with.

For lunch I had some of the sliced chicken from last night on the pump/rye swirl bread, with lettuce, sliced pickle and Miracle Whip.  Supper will be a couple of hot dogs in rolls.  Always wish I had remembered to pick up a can of sauerkraut.   I do have some baked beans opened that I may have with too.

Glad I have dentist appt. out of the way, I think I'm clear now for another month before any doctor appts.  As long as I don't hear back anything negative about Monday's blood work, I'm in the clear.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ok, since you twisted my arm tt I will order a pepperoni pizza... sigh... LOL!!  You are right, I should just get it out of my system. I love the Stop and Shop all beef hot dogs. They are big enough to fit a bun and taste so good. But funny thing is I only eat hot dogs in the summer when I grill. I am a pork and chicken lover. Now there is some scare about pork on the news. Good Lord! Pretty soon we won't be able to eat anything if we listen to all that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Back after a quiet and pleasant airport run.  Seems with me at least he's learned what he can and can't get away with.  Well, actually he knows that about everyone, but with me he can't get away with...anything. Lol  And, he was too tired to visit so headed home after being warmly invited to stay.  actually, I predicted the "I'm staying two nights," was all talk, but you never know.

pizza sounds delish...enjoy!  No sense, I agree, to shut down a craving - it backfires every time!

we're having soup and Brussels sprouts.  I'd rather have pizza, now, but poor dh would suffer for that with his condition.

Enjoying the peace and quiet...ahhhhh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Amber, order that pizza you crave so much. Give yourself a prize for a good interview. Then as soon as it arrives, cut  it up in like 4 parts, wrap 3 of them individually and freeze before you start to eat. You won't blow your diet then. Pizza is not that bad, except it is like chips, if you start, you can't stop.

tt and Amber, if you don't already have a TiVo, maybe it would be something to put on your wishlist this year. You can then tape all your shows and watch them, whenever you want. You can set it up so they tape automatically. So every time Y & R comes on it will tape, whether you are there or not (no need to rush home from poking). The best part is you can forward it, so you don't have to sit through the ads. if you don't want to. And if your phone rings and you need to take a phone call or take something out of the over f.ex. you can pause it, and it will start, where you left. If you forgot, what happened, you can go back and watch it again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We have dvr from the cable co - love it!  Fast forwarding through commercials on taped stuff is the best.  We like to pause live tv a lot, too, for whatever...bathroom break, blender noise, etc.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I don't even know how to use my DVD player.  Mechanically inclined, I'm not.  Can't even get to and watch On Demand.  Son has shown me numerous times - just doesn't register with me.

Hot dogs and beans hit the spot for my supper.  I get the all beef ones and keep them individually wrapped in freezer for nights like this.  Picked up a couple of cans of Spaghettios ($1/can) this week too, for those lunchtimes I'm too lazy or hungry to bother making a salad.  Going out to eat tomorrow with friend.  Not sure where yet, will let her pick when she gets here and gets over the surprise of seeing my new stairs! 

P.S.  Spots in driveway are still there.  When it was all wet, looked as tho they were gone, but "they're baaaccckkk"!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

The dvr is a cable co service...the play, pause, etc buttons are on the cable remote along with channels and volume.  only took dh about a year to master it, honestly, lol.

nice easy dinner, tt.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What a great tip Pingo on the pizza! But I have been good so far. Reheated a chicken leg... umm... yeah, I think I need to order that pizza! lol! I love On Demand tt, play with it. It is on your remote control. You can't break anything. Just click on Exit if you are lost and it will bring you back to your TV. Nothing to lose by trying : )  Pingo, I love On Demand with Comcast as I can watch my favorite shows another day. Just signed up for the internet service for my new notebook. That is the most I can handle right now. But I am so curious about Tivo. I love Matty in the Morning on Kiss 108 and remember when he got one years ago. It drove him crazy trying to figure it out, now he loves it. That may be a luxury down the road : )  Kar, very happy to hear trip went well, but like Winter said, why were YOU picking him up?? To be in a car with someone you despise has to be beyond awful...  but happy you made it home unscathed : ) 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just received an email my interview will be moved up to next Thursday at 9:00. As disappointed I originally was I realized when she said she wanted to make sure I could meet with the entire team, that was a good thing. Instead of meeting her and then going back for a second interview, I am to meet everyone that day. No pressure at all... She told me to plan for 2 hours... YIKES!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Eh, now that he controls himself around me, keeping his disrespectful behavior in check, I'm ok with it.  It's pleasant enough, now that that's the case, and I win tons of in-law and dh points so I can't really complain.  If it were still terrible, if he had learned nothing in the last 4 years, I'd refuse.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Good to hear Kar : )  You are a tough cookie when needed.  So nice to hear he knows his place. I'm sure your in-laws had a few words for him, or I hope they did. Either way, he is a bully and they usually back down when confronted.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Looks like a beautiful day!  I am working this week but keeping up in the evenings.  Have a good day everyone!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Good morning,

Amber, it sounds to me as tho she wants to be sure you meet everyone that she wants to interview you, in one meeting.  Thursday's not so far off.

Slept poorly last night, I've been on such a good run of full night's sleep that I really feel it this morning.  Part of the reason I'm sure was exposure to those 2 sneezing,coughing, sore throat people 2 days ago - I was coughing and felt as tho I was fighting off a sore throat.  Put Coldeze on my list for when we're out today.

Looking forward to lunch and catching up with friend.  We chat on the phone, but it's not the same as sitting across from each other enjoying a meal and then doing a little poking.

Up early, and a few things I want to spruce up as long as I have the time.  Wish I had brought down a few Christmas decorations yesterday (will this week-end), but no time for that before she comes.

Hope you all have a good day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Good mornning ladies,

Just put my trash out and it is nice out! tt, a lunch date sounds good. I wish I had someone to play with today. Having my first cup of tea and then I will shower, dress and take my morning walk. Don't know what's up with Boo this morning. He keeps following me around and now he is sitting so close to me on the couch, you couldn't get a credit card between us. He is so cute : )

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

I shut of the Dr Phil episode...I was discusted with how staged it was...I may never watch him again...If I want to see "reality" t.v. I will

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Good morning everyone. The event was lovely and I believe everyone had a great time. I was there until about 10 of eight, so I worked a 12 hour day yesterday, ugh. Woke up with a cold, which is another ugh. tt, I went and got some coldeze at CVS this morning. Amber, I think it's good that you are meeting with everyone at one time, though 2 hours is a long time. Boo sounds very cute this morning. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Icer, I think probably that's what would have been expected, seeing as his 3 guests are from reality TV shows.  Granted they were not your usual bunch of kids one might be babysitting.  They probably were told to act however they felt.  I'm sure their mothers would not have tolerated some of the behaviour if they had been there.

Sections
Shortcuts